It is currently Thu Apr 26, 2018 5:13 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 12 of 12 [ 177 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 8:46 am 

And as to the Annunaki living so long... we need only see who has the big bank accounts, as compound interest over a couple of thousand years would probably leave them with a couple of dollars in their pockets. Who is super rich and doesn't have to work? Is their back patio or tennis court built with 10 foot thick concrete? With those clues, all you investigators should be able to find the survivors. Please report back soonest.

-Arnik-

I would love to respond but I don't quite understand what it is you are getting at with who is the richest?

Eyaj

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 11:10 am 

Howdy Arnik

If you would open a thread on that subject it would be appreciated.

I think Eya that Arnik is suggesting that if an Annunaki had stayed here they would have used their money wisely and would be the richest people on the planet. Besides selling the odd bit of technology knowledge. Strangely signs of massive 'old money' is missing - part of the conspiracy! Unless of course THEY own the banks!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 5:18 pm 

i googled up some interesting tidbits on the banking bit! after refining my searches...try "banking conspiracies, illuminati, babylon" or "rothschild, bilderberg"...have fun with it.

here is ONE link to an ebay page selling an 18 cd set from alex jones - wild dude www.infowars.com . after watching all of 'em, you might see the babylonian priesthood/masonic/global yackity-schmack in all its' glory! ...or not. don't what i believe, but it's entertaining! [url=http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=290072737469&ih=019&category=617&rd=1

(Edited]http://cgi.ebay.com/ws....(Edited[/url] by ThaRevrendAl at 12:27 pm on Jan. 31, 2007)

Post subject: Re: Long Life Spans - How did they live that long?
PostPosted: Sat Dec 14, 2013 1:25 pm 

Here is recent story in the news about genetic engineering of long life spans. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2523086/Could-humans-live-500-years-old-Scientists-believe-genetic-tweaks-significantly-extend-lifespan.html

PostPosted: Sat Dec 14, 2013 9:13 pm 

Great topic( Started 12 years ago :shock: ) Great thinking/and questions by the participants, Amazing.

I have commented on this matter before in another thread. This time I will give my input about TIME.

When I was 10 years old I had a discussion with a Classmate about religion an God in the bible. I was a firm believer in evolution an my friend was a raised jehovah's witness. He said to me this>> GOD have created time how could it have started else??
Now I needed to think, an a week later I came up with my theory about TIME. There is no TIME. There is Matter and Gravity(Gravity is for me the universal GOD>> the Creator of all) Time is not a physical factor it is only something Intelligent beings like us can use as a measuring device so that we can know when the earth has made a complete trip around the Sun or completed its 24 hour spin on its own axis etc.. TIME is not a factor in the universe only matter an gravity is :) THERE IS ONLY NOW

I strongly support the view brought up in this thread, about the atomic clock test. It is not in any way evidence of TIME as a physical factor it is only evidence for the physical conditions being different in the 2 atomic clock test. As stated bye HankSolo early in this thread. (Posted in 2002)

Therefore Einstein was dead wrong in he's saying/theory about Space time. You think why? Speed does not effect time because there Is no time to effect. If we take this example into our mind>> We should imagine that the planet Mars was identical to Earth in all aspects an only the speed around the Sun was different from one another!! The Earths current speed is just about 107.500 km/h Lets say our made up identical twin Mars is traveling at 2.500.000 km/h an we were to communicate with our friends on Mars bye radio waves. The voice message From Earth to Mars would be received on Mars but our friends on Mars would need to speed the message up to understand it(according to Einstein) The other way around>> Voice Communication from Mars to Earth Would be received on Earth but would need to be slowed down to be understanded/at the same speed spoken on Earth. (According to Einstein) This does not make sense at all does it.>> I say we would receive spoken words via radio waves Earth to Mars an Mars to Earth at the exact same spoken pace as when they where transmitted.

The Anunnaki Lifespan is thus only affected by their genes and above all the extreme life friendly environment on Nibiru.

Sure hope some of the guys that commented in this thread a decade ago would return. Great stuff :D

PostPosted: Wed Dec 18, 2013 12:08 am 

Wow, this topic really did take a turn here and there! Even I couldn't stay on topic with my stupid idea that Neanderthals were possibly the line of Abel. My views have changed a little but I still stand by what I said on page 6 and have actually added more ideas. I doubt anybody other than Star Gazer is still around but it would be nice if the others would return too.

I talked about this again recently here in another topic in another sub-forum but not in great detail. Overall, I believe that the Annunaki use all sorts of means to achieve and maintain their longevity while restricting our own. Genetic manipulation may be their biggest tool but I'm sure a special diet and lifestyle was another big part of it whether or not that included some kind of super-plant or supplement. They could even be employing some sort of technological hardware that is able to restore the body or a force field within their atmosphere perhaps enhancing their natural ability to absorb radiation. Maybe they don't have nearly as much radiation radiating from Nibiru as we do from our sun. I really don't think anyone can pin down just one thing that allows them to appear to be immortal.

One big possibility in my mind is that it isn't the same exact person or people coming to Earth during each passing of Nibiru. Perhaps these people carry the same title and same job characteristics but that doesn't necessarily mean they were they exact same persons. If they were wearing the same uniform or headgear as the last person then who would be able to say that it wasn't the same person filling the role of each deity? Obviously if these people did look physically different from us then it would stand to reason that humans would notice that they weren't human but beyond that we'd have to take the stranger for his word if he said which particular god he was claiming to be. I for one would rather believe that these "gods" are "immortal" but I do have a habit of playing the devil's advocate.

Someone before mentioned that life on or near Nibiru could have evolved a tolerance for radiation but if that was true then why wouldn't life on Earth do the same? This makes me believe that Nibiru doesn't experience the same kind of radiation as we do thanks to their distance away from the sun during most of its orbit. I even almost forgot all about the dark star theory but mostly in part because there's a rather fine line between a super massive gas giant and a brown dwarf star. Regardless if you think it's planet or a star, Nibiru puts out far less light than the Sun and probably puts out more heat than anything else it radiates. I cannot stand by and let anyone try to convince anyone else that life on Nibiru hibernates for thousands of years but I can imagine that the growing season for photosynthetic plants will still be awfully sort. Life can exist without light but using Earth as a model without much to compare it to is a little difficult so I won't go there right now.

I would like to think that life on Nibiru is a little easier than on Earth for most organisms thanks to the lack of UV radiation and those organisms would naturally have a longer life cycle. If it's possible to directly compare a humans life cycle to a Naki's life cycle solely based on how many orbits around the sun we each make then perhaps their natural life cycle was closer to 259,200 to 360,000 years or 72 X 3600 years to 100 X 3600 years at the very least. That's probably how long they lived before discovering how to live even longer thanks to technology. How they perceive that time is still up to debate for I wouldn't be shocked if 3,600 years on Nibiru probably doesn't feel that long compared to time on Earth depending how fast the planetary system must travel if it does travel as far away as it probably does.

I still like to think that perception is either 4/5 or 9/10 to 9/11 of reality depending on your look on string theory. 4/5 is easier to consider if each part includes width, depth, length, and time while the remaining 5th of reality is beyond our perception. Time is still a funny concept for it has more to do on an atomic level when measured but that has little to do with perception. It's known that the brain can slow down sequences during an intensive moment under the right circumstance that makes time appear to slow down but that has all to do with perception and nothing to to do with actually slowing down time. Until we know more about Nibiru and how far out it travels we can guess all we want about how they perceive time but for now let's stick to things more down to Earth, so to speak.

While reading all of the previous posts in this topic I was happy to notice that I wasn't the only one to mention something about the telemeres of DNA. If you don't already know our DNA contain telemeres at the end of each DNA strand that shortens each time a cell divides. When the telemere becomes too short then the cell is unable to divide correctly which is one of the major possible causes of aging. It's either a natural symptom thanks to the radiation for the sun or it could be a self destruct sequence implanted in our DNA thank's to the Annunaki's effort to engineer us into the perfect slave. Free radicals are still an issue despite whatever efforts are put into genetically altering yourself unless it's possible to absorb these particles without the need for powerful antioxidants.

Speaking of aging and UV radiation the reason why our outer most layer, the skin, becomes aged is thanks to the inflammation mostly brought on by UV radiation or any other sort of irritant. Recently it's been discovered that bathing in a dilute chlorine mixture will actually reduce this inflammation and cause the skin to look younger again. Obviously, this effect is quite literally only skin deep but it could be one of the main reasons why the Naki decided that it was better to live off the Earth. Perhaps even with their food infused with mono-atomic gold particles and or whatever else they used to achieve immortality they couldn't figure out how to not appear to look older. No matter how smart you may think you are that doesn't mean someone else won't come up with something you haven't i. e. us humans figuring out how to look younger thanks to chlorine and our silly experiments on rats. That's another thought; we probably use lab rats in the same manner that the Annunaki used homo erectus and us at the moment.

For all we know Stargate SG-1 is more fact than fiction but having an alien inhabiting a human host is a far cry from anything mentioned in any book that I've read so far. Cloning a new body is more plausible if needed but the transferring of a consciousness is a wacky idea to wrap your head around. As it stands at the moment if you were able to transport a living being like they do on Star Trek it's only because a new one is created from the information provided from the original but the original is either destroyed or rather just copied if we, of course, cannot use the same exact particles to create the new copy. Even if we could dissemble and reassemble someone from the same exact atomic particles who's to say the soul is able to survive the journey. I could go on and on trying to figure out if it's possible to create a digital backup that can be implanted into a new body whenever possible but I don't think many people want to think of the Annunaki as clones or machines carrying the copy of a soul.

When I was very young, probably around the age of six, I was incorrectly told that a house fly lived its entire life within a single day. Even at that age I figured that we must appear immortal to these house flies. If I'm not mistaken Mr. Sitchin used a similar description in his books when trying to describe how the Annunaki's long life must appear to humans. Whether or not they can live forever is yet to be seen but it's still highly possible that under most circumstances they can repair living tissue and in a few cases reanimate the dead. Perhaps the Egyptians were only emulating a god who was cryogenically frozen until the return of Nibiru when they came up with the idea of mummification. Humans have only begun to learn what is possible when you use science to its full potential so there must be many ideas we have yet to discuss.

I almost forgot to mention something I learned a few years ago or so about time. If gravity does slow down time, which it does appear to do, then time flows a lot slower near the center of our galaxy compared to the outer edges thanks to the super massive black hole in the center along with all the other stars closely orbiting this black hole. A mathematician figured out that at this moment only 6 to 7 days have passed in the center of our galaxy compared to the 4 or 13.8 billion years since the creation of our solar system or the big bang. I saw this on TV and I obviously cannot remember the details but it does make a person think when trying to figure out why in the Bible it says the Earth or universe was created in 6 days. This has little to do with the Annunaki though unless they somehow came from the center of the galaxy or believe their God is from that place.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2014 11:21 am 

What a so freaking epic topic! It made me register to this forum!

I have been a sick UFO/alien theme researcher for the past 10 years and, incredibly, after reading all kind of theories/visions/facts, I discovered Sitchin's work circa a year ago, and I have been reading everything since then. It is the most wonderful vision about mankind, and in my point of view the most accurate one, even with its incertainties... The books' content should be mentioned in History classes on schools...

This topic covers a lot of themes, should be the "central topic" of this forum. I'd like to share my view about lots of those themes, not in any specific order.

ANUNNAKIS:
They were/are real. Period. They made us. Period. No doubts about it in my mind. No pyramids or megaliths constructions would exist without them (their technology). No Bible or "God" concept would exist without them. No ancient tablet, or drawing, or legend would exist without them. The mankind would not create similar myths, similar images, similar objects, similar constructions and even similar names only because of some sort of "spiritual religion". The Anunnakis are/were undoubtly here.

And Sitchin is a truly hero because he was the first and only one so far to tie all the untied knots from the EARTH CREATION to HUMAN EARTH'S INHERITANCE. Of course, there could be lots of mistakes and inconsistencies in his theory but, hell, it is only a theory, and the BEST one. Nibiru's and Anunnakis' existance are key for us to understand how Earth, Moon, Mars and Asteroid Belt have formed, and how mankind fastly "developed itself". When Sitchin connect those dots through archeology all other scientist's theories seems kid's dream.

JESUS:
I think that there could be a chance that Jesus was a demigod, half human, half Anunnaki. If I am not wrong Nibiru's last passage was about 150 BC (or something similar as that, we can calculate it by adding 3600 to Anu's last visit which I think was something about 4750 BC), so this time window is perfectly extendable to Jesus' birth being caused by an Anunnaki artificially fertilizing Mary. Or it could be an Igigi, as they used to do (kidnap earth woman and have intercoarse with them). Being a half-anunnaki, as Gilgamesh, could be the best way to explain how he became to know about "lord, father, god", cuz he could have been tracked by some Anunnaki all life long, facing "Lord, God". Well, that's my best bet about Jesus.

ANUNNAKI'S LONG LIFE:
To summarize, I do not care at first the reason about HOW the Anunnakis became longlifed. But I think it is related to planet's influence (could be gravity, radiation, or something else) at first, then artificially (scientifically) improved by them. Remember how Sitchin told us that Anu, which remained mostly at Nibiru, looked "younger" then their sons Enki, Enlil and Sud, which remained here for more then 400.000 years.

BUT I would like to make a comment on this: Sitchin referred that the animal "lamb" was brought from Nibiru to Earth by the Anunnaki, as with some cereals. And, as we can state, the lambs have a short life just as other similar mammal. So we have a gap here: or the lambs already have a short life in Nibiru (opposed to Anunnaki), or their lives got smaller here on Earth with time, or they didn't come from Nibiru at all.

Some of you guys stated that "our life is long enough nowadays", but I disagree with that. A life is only enough if it does not have a purpose. As long as one have a purpose to live about, his life could be eternal. Anunnakis had (and have) a large lifespan and had a purpose as well, such as colonizing/mining Earth. The fact is that aging is tiresome, and we get tired of living. If we do not age, we do not get tired, we keep having force of will to live more and more.

CURRENT CHALLENGES FOR US:
I guess, at least in my opinion, our understanding about our past is pretty much done after Sitchin's works. We can try to get into deeper details and precision, but overall things are pretty much explained. So, after all, I think we have other "urging" matters to deal with. For example the current UFO scene.

What exactly are the UFOs we keep registering everyday? I mean the "classic" ones: bright discs os cigars. Are they Anunnaki-related? Are they the ancient "ben-ben, til, shem" and other references to Anunnakis' vehicles?

What exactly are the Grey (and similars) ETs? Are they Anunnaki-related, some sort of genetically created creature used by them to monitor mankind while Nibiru is "far from Earth"? Or are they from another completely different planet and race? What do they want? Why do they keep abuducting us?

How exactly are the governments envolved? Specially the US Government? Do they know about the Anunnaki? Are they in touch with the Anunnaki or other species? And what about the US secret bases that keeps and exchanges genetical experiences with aliens (just like Dulce)? What about the underground tunnels all over the US?

I need those answers, and I will not stop until I find the answers or my name ain't Ainnem!

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2014 11:41 am 

Another thought came to mind:

The Anunnakis came to Earth firstly using suits (Alalu was the first one), but then they adapted themselves to Earth Nature and could walk here naked. This makes me think that natural differences between human and anunnakis' needs are not that big. A human could go to Nibiru and live there well (as A.DA.PA's visit). So regarding life longevity, Earth's radiation may be one factor, but not THAT strong. Gravity could be other factor, but not THAT strong. Orbit could be the biggest reason.

TIME:

I think of time simply as movement. If there is materia movement over some space, there is time. If there is no movement (atomic movement), so there is no existance of time. Body aging is different then time.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2014 11:57 am 

Another thought what if the Tungunska explosion happened due to an Anunnaki Terror Weapon just like the one dropped originally? And what about those medieval paintings (look for "UFOs in art" on Google) that shows lots of aerial objects such as discs, cigars and balls? Are they Anunnakis visiting Earth constantly?

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2014 1:52 pm 
Global Moderator

Welcome to zs.com and thanks for posting Ainnem. :)

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2014 2:56 pm 

Hello and welcome to you Ainnem.

This epic topic discussion should be carved in stone tablets :)

About the long lifespans on Nibiru contra Earth. Sitchen is telling that Enki Pondered about why Earthlings(Humans) lived longer than Apeman, but way shorter then the Anunnaki, Why a Anunnaki born on Earth lived way shorter then a Anunnaki born on Nibiru. To me this is simple >> Nibiru compered to Earth has better life supporting abilities, way better! In my view this would be the main reason for the Anunnaki to abandon Earth, We are mining the gold for Them now. Slaves will not make a rebellion if they do not now they are slaves.

I have many concerns regarding the Anunnaki but one of them is this> what will they do when we discover the main secret about longevity. It is only a matter of decades an determined research/or series of coincidences. Mankind will be even more divided, bye this discovery then we are already.
The life conditions on Nibiru can be copied on Earth in a controlled environment.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2015 10:52 pm 

Last night some news article about gravity got me thinking about time and the Anunnaki. I got to thinking maybe it's possible that Nibiru travels at such a high rate of speed that time travels much slower on the planet making the Anunnaki appear immortal. That would make it travel so far away that it makes sense why we cannot see it right now. Unfortunately that rate of speed would likely cause the planet to be ejected from the solar system billions of years ago. Sure, the higher gravity on Nibiru would slow time down a little but unless Nibiru is a black hole with planets or moons orbiting it that doesn't make any sense either.

The last thought I had last night was a doozy though. That thought was what about the Singularity. If we ourselves are concerned that AI would take over or if we were to upload ourselves into a computer what about the Anunnaki? Wouldn't they have had the same issue during their development? Couldn't it explain their immortality? Isn't it likely that when their body fails they just create a new one and download themselves into it? Or did their morals kick in and they stopped doing such a practice and have written down laws for us hoping we wouldn't so the same? Food for thought.

Page 12 of 12 [ 177 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12