It is currently Wed Jan 17, 2018 4:59 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 1 of 1 [ 15 posts ] 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2001 2:34 am 

Look, you people don't know who I am. I am nobody really - to me YOU are! You are the OTHERS, who, like me, want to KNOW.

I am sitting here browsing this site; it shows how many "hits" it gets, how many people, in other words, (real folks with an internet connection sitting in their jeans and boots or sandals who are Curious) who LOOK but don't post their thoughts.

We are numerous. We are curious. We outnumber the folks who accept what they are told.

Curiousity is the hallmark of intelligence. Yet you come and look and ask no questions. Why is that?

There are some fantastic minds here. Minds - that mush in your skull - make you different on this planet. I have asked questions of the posters on this board who know things I cannot - I am a mom. I am an artist. I am just a human being. I did not have time to go to school and be an archeologist, a scientist, a geologist. Yet I ask you questions and because I am curious you answer me person to person. Are you shy? Are you ashamed to shout the questions you ask about what you have seen, the two and two you put together??

SHOUT IT! Tripp, Chris - what is up with you that you do not agressively challenge the paradigms we dumb sheep hold dear?? You see things, you have the inside knowledge of what we dumb (silent sheep) wonder over, yet when one serious person asks a questin it is so important to you - who am I?? I am no one. only one little person. Yet it means so much to you for a single person to pay attention.

Folks listen - you lurkers who say nothing, you who take a peek and offer no encouragement to minds - the mush between ears that give to satisfy OUR curiousity -say something. Say anything. But keep these minds going. Say something.

Chris and Tripp - you don't toot any horns. You should. Shame on us lurkers who sit here gleaning the produce of your time. Who say nothing. Who do not stand up and say YES!! I was wondering about that!!

We are not the nuts. We are those who understand there is more underlying our paradigm than can be imagined. We are pioneers. From the forefront to the lurkers - we are real folk. We make everything, from the internet to cars to food - we make it all work. And folks like Chris and Tripp make it all worth it - they provide the momentum of the Curious of us. the evolving of us.

Encourage them. Even the maker of this board - this is a miracle. It (the internet) makes possible, for the first time in history, the ability of people to come together over geography to affirm a core reality we all already know - GOD is not in church - he is in us - he is our science, our sorrow, our minds, our curiousity - US.

Post your thoughts. Don't hold back from thinking. Give feed back.

WE HAVE TO START SOMEWHERE. LETS START HERE.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2001 5:15 pm 

Greetings Beandolly,
I agree with you on your posting. People should post their thoughts and not lurk. I know that I have been a lurker here and there on different message boards so I know what it's like!
I think one reason people do not post is because the have to signup. They would rather post anonously. I think that should be allowed. Then I think more opinions would be heard on this site. What do you think about that Beandolly?
You said that your an artist? Praytell, what kind of art do you create? I look forward to your response and have a great day.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2001 12:48 am 

NorthwestGuy:

I think you might be right! But the point is not to be lazy. Especially mentally lazy. Or flakey. If someone like Tripp or Chris has taken the time to give their lives to finding out things us layman cannot, then we should respect that and rather than peek, show appreciation. I guess that's all I meant to say.

Chris has some good things to say and show, Z. Sitchin's work has blown the cap off all our preconceptions, our failures - giving us reasons for what we believe to be us, telling us who we are as a species.

I think as a species we should respong to those investigating other fields that substantiate Mr. Sitchin's theories. There are so many lurkers, I know three personally who never post but look. They also are scientists. Why don't they speak up? they ponder, they agree. Why not jump in too? They don't know why. They have speculatoins, but withold from the rest of us what they think. What they think, what we all think, is very important.

I believe the amount of this material that is being digested by the public, that is being believed and assimilated into our lives, is being monitored by the ones who know this is all true.

They want to know how much more they can tell us.

We should let them know we can handle it all.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2001 4:49 am 

Yes you are right. Some people discover things and know things an keep for themselves. I work the pure opposite. Why should people not know? Why do people hoarde information? Why are people considering megalthic temples as stones with no significance? Why do archaeologists completely shun off archaeoastronomers and consider them as flukes. I have written 3 pieces here and one of them has been printed in the a Maltese scientific journal......but then??? At least I am doing my part...There were over 60 viewers here but only Beandolly and NorthWest guy responded...the rest are happliy snoring and dozing...WAKE UP OUT THERE......We have Internet to communicate between the miles.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2001 6:59 am 
Site Admin

To: BeanDolly and the rest of you guys.

You are so right. I notice the counters also since it is really my site. I put it here for the very purpose you guys describe and am disappointed more people don't post. Although I do have book links here the pupose of this board was not really to make money but to further explore our origins, period. I just hoped a book or two in sales might offset some of the server bandwidth. No big deal though. Of course, I also thought when someone new stumbles into our little corner of the world and really gets whacked upright by some of these revelations, it might be convenient for them to have links to the books...

As far as posting anonymously, they can do that even if they register. Registering is necessary to maintain some type of control to keep kids from just making another chat room of our space.

Suppose you are one of those that registered, but have not posted. Do you realize you can click up above on "Profile" and elect not to show your email address. You can also use a username that has nothing to do with your real name. How much more anonymous need one be? I will never give out anyones email or personal information to anyone for any reason.... period. How's that for a privacy statement?

I appreciate everyone's help getting this thing started. By plugging it here and there on the web.

P.S. I just made all you faithful new members Charter Members...

Thanks for your support!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2001 7:41 am 

Dear Editor,
Thanks for the compliment. Next week I will start to print my Mnajdra paper. It is 24 pages long...so I will have to size it down. Nonetheless I will make it a point that all of you out there get it. Unfortunately it is a bit technical...but I am sure that most of you guys can get the jist out of it.
I had to do it this way in order to prove that the Mnajdra temple has its main axis aligned to the moon, is aligned with ertain planets (Mars, Venus and Mercury) and stars as well as the megalithic unit as an integral unit of measurement.
This will be a Christmas gift to all of you who share the same concern as I have.
May I take the opportunity to wish everybody the best of Season's greetings. Our hearts are with you all regarding the 11th September trajedy). God Bless America and the Rest of the World.
Long live peace and prosperity.
Regards
Chris

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2001 8:01 am 
Site Admin

Christopher,

I don't know if you have a server/site of your own but if you need a place to post your Mnajdra paper outside of this BB I can put it up on my server here so you can link to it. Let me know.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2001 8:33 am 

No I do not have a server site. Can I link with yours please . Can the other members know as well.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2001 7:25 pm 
Site Admin

Yes, email the info to me and you can then link to it. I will send you the link after I post it and you can post here in the forum using that link to your document.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2001 10:02 pm 

While I do enjoy reading the posts, I can't say that I have enough interest to research these topics enough in order to form a valid opinion ... However, I use the information I find on boards such as this one to begin forming my views, and who knows? One day I may just have input... Please forgive my "lurkness", and please allow me to continue to view the board.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2002 4:18 pm 

This is exactly the kind of forum I've been waiting for to express myself. For too long have I "known" in solitude and in fear of being ridiculed. I stand to be counted.
RZ

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2002 5:56 pm 
Miss Beandolly, why do we no more hear from you? Did you not have an informative posting about steel-forming? And you're obviously a philosopher. If you're a serious artist, then you are a priest of the soul, too. For only the artists are the priests; only the artists are the psychiatrists and psychologists. All others are pretenders to the throne.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 28, 2002 8:26 pm 
Just getting into the dicussion board. I for one think that a higher degree of techonology existed in ancient times. I am very interested in any proof to that end.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 30, 2003 8:42 pm 

Greetings fellow wonderers, I am recently registered into ZechariaSitchin.com and have never read any of his works, to my knowledge, but it appears that I should. I was never even aware that these books of his were in existance! Well I am aware now. I agree with Beandolly (I beleive it is), more people NEED to post their thoughts on this forum. Its not enough to just know something, you have to then pass this knowledge on to some one who doesn't . Thats what gives it value. By just me stumbling upon this webpage, you have all given the knowledge within it more value. I will strive to tell everyone about this, to enhance its value. So please, everybody, talk about the things you know. Post thoughts and opinions and above all, listen.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 1:00 pm 

...I too was once a lurker but I realized that the only way to make this board was to MAKE THIS BOARD! I orginally felt an all sitchin board or sitchin like no devils advocates, but Sitchin isn't all answers, and all his answers aren't always IT! I won't ask any one to make it happen, because that takes time from me making it happen.

Eyajwhynsos

Page 1 of 1 [ 15 posts ]