It is currently Wed Jan 17, 2018 1:18 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 1 of 1 [ 9 posts ] 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2005 10:46 pm 

As I surf the net, I keep coming across articles about civilizations concurrent with or older than Sumer. Sitchin said the Anunnaki had been here a long time before our current history begins. Many say, "Where's the evidence?", as if there is no evidence of civilizations prior to Sumer. I find it so amusing that they ignore that evidence. I will post links to what I think are interesting articles providing some of that evidence. Whether or not it was Anunnaki or human or someone else, something left behind some very interesting items, large and small, that deserve our attention. Let's put them through the Sitchin filter and see what comes up. Feel free to comment or to add.

Here is a link to evidence of a sunken city off the coast of India. This was Inana's territory. The article mentions a lowered seabed from 4500 to 18,000 years ago. That would put it in the correct time frame. What happened to the inhabitants?

Satellite images hint at ancient river course through Gulf of Cambay

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2005 8:08 am 

ARNI: Interesting article! Do you know how to access the satellite images?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2005 2:50 am 

I hunted, but I had no luck. I was trying for the Indian space agency and related groups for any types of satellite pics, but alas, they all wanted money, and I wasn't quite that curious, haha.

Ok, new news. How about a European pyramid? Perhaps Conan was real. I spied this on the BBC. I copied it, but they shouldn't mind as they copied it too:

Europe's first pyramid?

Bosnia's leading Muslim daily Dnevni Avaz writes excitedly about "a sensational discovery" of "the first European pyramid" in the central town of Visoko, just north of Sarajevo.

Excavations at a hill site above the town have been going on for several months and initial analyses "have confirmed the original claim that this is Europe's first pyramid and a monumental building, similar in dimensions to the Egyptian pyramids."

"The pyramid is 100 metres high and there is evidence that it contains rooms and a monumental causeway ... The plateau is built of stone blocks, which indicates the presence at the time of a highly developed civilisation," the daily explains.

"Archaeological excavations near the surface have uncovered a part of a wall and fragments of steps," it reveals.

"Visocica hill could not have been shaped like this by nature," geologist Nada Nukic tells the daily. "This is already far too more than we have anticipated, but we expect a lot more from further analysis," she concludes.

The European press review is compiled by BBC Monitoring from internet editions of the main European newspapers and some early printed editions.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2005 9:42 am 

ARNIK: Interesting!
HANS: There seems to already be enough evidence for you to state that this pyramid, too, was built by Egyptians and that Bosnians are one of the Lost Tribes of Egypt. :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2005 5:06 am 

Mrpp,
Believe it if you want, but amazing as it might sound, they found some garbage nearby, a can of Hawiian Punch, and have thereby confirmed that Pacific Islanders did indeed colonize Europe many thousands of years ago.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 12:31 am 

The Sumerian - India connection raises its head again:

Iranian archeologist traces historical links with India

Someone taught them the same agriculture.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 8:58 am 

ARNIK: Interesting! Perhaps, in 5000 BC, India and Iran had the same Anunnaki god? Or, more likely for India, the same goddess - especially given the same female figurines???

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 8:47 am 

Here I am, figuring out how a previous civilization fit into
an end of the world civilization. All I am tying to do is figure out what "the end of the world" means. Are we already there? Will it come later?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 11:21 am 

ARNIK: As far as I'm aware, there was no "end of the world" prediction/prophecy before 1600 BC. Then, in about 1550 BC, Earth passed thru the tip of the tail of comet. There was an even closer encounter in about 1500 BC, with Earth passing thru the "throat" of the comet. (See Bible, Velikovsky) It was then predicted (by the Anunnaki?) that in about 1450 BC there would be a third encounter, head-on collision. But the comet encountered Mars and it's orbit changed, "saving" Earth. (See celebrations amongst various peoples every 50 years, in essence celebrating the non-return of the comet.) Religionists then and ever since have used this "End Times" scenario to scare people into believing and titheing.

Many objects in the Universe "end their existence" via several ways and such may eventually happen to Earth. But my assumption is that Man will be extinct before Earth ends, so I spend my tithes celebrating being.

Page 1 of 1 [ 9 posts ]