It is currently Sun Feb 25, 2018 9:09 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 1 of 7 [ 94 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 1:18 pm 

It is interesting how easy we are to trade from one belief to another. I easily was drawn to the ancient astronaut theory not because it was so compelling, but because it was an alternative that I had never explored. The audience sits and reads as if like the gods on high, is that why you don't post?

Or perhaps you just traded your belief and like those who flock to church each sunday simply sit and listen rarely reacting, being told by mainstream or alternative what is and isn't?

The very concept of Intelligence D I C T A T E S you so, yet awareness now there is something we want no clues about, because awareness is naturally gained, but there is a catch. One has to be conscious and still to detect it, natural information, but how one might ask. First if you are conscious and still you become aware of your body physically, but mainly your five senses. Sight you become more aware of your pereferal vision, depth perception, your sight doesn't improve but what capabilities you do have you began to notice, because the more relax you are the more able your vision becomes to receiving info. Look at the same thing everyday, and you might notice the immediate, then you might notice the subtle, then you might notice what else that thing is, what it can be, how it can be, and most importantly how you can make it so.

But this takes time, and repetition, only ten to fifteen minutes a day would improve ones awareness. So that if a situation arises that thing you stared at and became aware of what it was and can do now becomes a tool, useful, that is how you gain information from awareness, from doing nothing but remaining conscious.

Intelligence, HA, you gain that by being curious, which leads to questions, ironically the moment you ask a question is the moment you rid yourself of the answer!

Eyajwhynsos

-don't think about it

(Edited by Eyajwhynsos at 9:20 am on Dec. 9, 2006)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 10:34 am 

This isn't a sarcastic response, I say this only if it may appear as such but I have been thinking how best to illustrate the two and let me put it this way.

Awareness is Gaining information with no effort, period

Intelligence does all you just said but in that all you said what you are doing is MAKING AN EFFORT to gain information FOR a specific conclusion.

The whole concept of awareness is also compatible with observation or to observe and simplicity or Instinct. In other words one who gains awareness effortlessly does so with little or no control hence there is no Conclusion no ending no puzzle to complete, no question or questions to ask.

Intelligence is compatible with Looking or to look, complex or thinking. One who uses intelligence does so and only can via effort, hence controls the flow of information one recieves and does so only to reach a desired conclusion and or end.

Example:One can observe the universe, but one can not look at the universe for to observe one takes in all that their five senses can perceive of all that is. Being that all that is can't be completely taken in regardless of one position within the universe, one never ceases to stop observing the universe. One who looks can not observe the universe for to look implies confinement and only a part or point or section of the universe can be looked at. One can look a point reach a conclusion of that point thus thereby ending their session of looking at the part of the universe or more precise that part of space they are looking at.

This is what I mean when I say humans are more intelligent based, the fact that we even question reality illustrates this and shows our ignorance because to try and understand the universe one part at a time as current astronomy does rather then simply observing the whole is a futile effort, it is but to take up or consume time and holds little to no purpose at all, the same thing for thinking, yes I am guilty of it too, but I am aware of the fact.

Reread the post you in this thread responded to, I don't disagree with you I am illustrating what gaining awareness is or how, which of course is pointless but rather then go down such a path, I strive to except my karma and utilize that which I have been born with and so continue these conversation as that is what pleases me.

Eyajwhynsos

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 11:32 am 

If you choose to stop and smell the roses then by all means go ahead, but if you aren't still at some point you might remain in the same ecological nich from birth and never even become aware of a rose or what it smells like.

You paint the picture of awareness as some still robotic like individual. To be still is to focus and increase ones awareness, but it is natural as I mentioned oncontrollable, it is with you at all times when ever you are awake, taking what I say and sumerizing it to mean "one should be still and become aware of the entire Universe? Never mind. Or, no mind, with no effort." only illustrates that you aren't aware of what I am presenting and thus take the whole to a managable summary part in an attempt to understand it.

Either you are aware or you aren't, is that what you said in another post?

Eyajwhynsos

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 11:39 am 

Perhaps, MrPP you were correct when you said I either redefined what Pro and Re active was, or get rid of the words all together, well how about this then Simple and Complex, we humans are complex, the anunnaki are Simple. They simply see reality for what it is with no questions, we see reality as complexed needing to question.

Would I rather just receive info rather then make an effort to gain info, without a doubt, because then in any instant I can react insticntively in intuitious instant intervals indefinitely, rather then taking time to think things through.

Eyajwhynsos

(Edited by Eyajwhynsos at 7:43 am on Dec. 12, 2006)

(Edited by Eyajwhynsos at 7:45 am on Dec. 12, 2006)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 9:10 pm 

One doesn't need intelligents to focus only will power. And awareness increases naturally, it occurs whenever we are awake. The difference between us and someone whom I define as proactive is that one who is proactive is in a state of continuous consciousness or always awake and thus never ceases to gain awareness while we do cease to gain awareness the moment we loose consciousness and fall asleep.

And is it possible to gain all of our achievements via awareness? Well that can't be answered with a simple yes or no because the majority if not all of our "achievements" really hold no essential purpose that can be said to be a neccessity that say we needed ten thousand years ago living as hunters and gatherers or as native ethnic groups still do today. However if we became proactive then the answer would be if most likely yes but that depends on what fancy our taste.

...but awareness can get every thing a native ethnic group still living a simplistic life style needs.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 9:01 pm 

MrPP I am bewildered to see this conversation still has life to it. There is no chicken and egg scenario, first off any and all IQ test are biased toward the individual who created them in the first place, and second name one thing that a native any where can't learn and do that any human today can? Note I said LEARN TO DO MEANING USING INTELLIGENCE TO DO SO OR MAKING AN EFFORT VERSUS, living a simplistic lifestyle that doesn't require the use of exceptional intelligence but does require the use of awarness. Tell me are there any awareness test?

You are assuming awareness and intelligence AGAIN are one and the same or similar and it is our coversation that is going in circles. It is clear that you do not see the difference, even after being provided with a formal definition from the dictionary and an informal definition (several I might add) from my self and still the difference to you is unclear. I can only wish that someone else ANYONE ELSE could perhaps shed some new light on a rather dull topic that has become of this.

Awareness the ability to gain information effortlessly.

Intelligence the ability to gain information using Effort.

Is it really that hard to comprehend?

Eyajwhynsos

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 8:51 am 

Did you just comment awareness doesn't exist, from what dictionary did you pull that definition from? Come on now, references, use them. Your conclusion is that awareness doesn't exist? LOL, wow this was too easy, hey if that is what ya think, then there is not much anyone can say, now is there.....awareness doesn't exist cause we can't test them, if that is the case neither does the mechanism that controls evolution cause we can't show that in a lab, or the sun being powered by nuclear fusion, since we haven't been able to sustain a reaction I gather the sun doesn't exist either, or what about....

Eyajwhynsos

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 3:05 pm 

clearly, each of us have a different concept of awareness. while i am "aware" of several sources' definitions for the word, i find their definitions lacking the substance i need to be able to use the word as i wish to use it... or, rather... i use "awareness" to include implied meanings which i have no other word for... or, truth be told, it is an attempt to quickly communicate an idea instead of using all the words it takes to build a thought construct that doesn’t fall apart when it leaves my lips (fingers) and enters your ears (eyes). …and too many words get the waters muddy. If we stick to dictionary meanings, though, we may communicate more clearly…but there are areas of abstraction we can’t get to. So we do the best we can and try to be patient with each other and remember what we each mean by a given word…cumbersome communication, eh?

in my lexicon, awareness describes the impersonal force behind the capacity to perceive. it is NOT the act of processing what is perceived; that is cognition. it is NOT the capacity to apply what has been perceived and then processed; that would be intellect/intelligence (and from my perspective, PP, a degree of subjectivism is unavoidable when measuring intelligence...and even a smidge of the subjective taints the objective. i would include even non-verbal IQ tests in this generalization. IQ tests are useful, but conclusions drawn with them should be handled with extreme care. Yeah, I know. No surprises from mr. subjective, here!!!) “awareness” is what makes perception go. In humans, our senses allow our brains (as seat/throne/tool of the mind/ego/self) to gather data. Our brains process that information and do something with it: intelligence. But the force that drives all that…this is awareness…and it is impersonal/not yours or mine.

I must run now. I hope I am able to come back to this later.
-peas, ya’ll. Juicy, sweet peas. Whirled peas, if you will.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 1:37 pm 

indeed, mrPP (and happy new year!). i have to read consciousness for awareness when digesting eyaj's posts on this subject...otherwise it doesn't make sense to me and i'll argue, not just question...and argument is not productive enough for me to engage in.
i haven't figured out what to do with "suction", though (in the gravity posts). semantics is a beyotch, ya'll.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 10:18 am 

The Rev writes: clearly, each of us have a different concept of awareness.

This is why I give my own definition as to what I believe awareness is. To use the dictionary is to bring some sort of marker so to speak to see just how far off my or anyones definition of what this word is implying and in doing so allowing it to even be used in the sense that such a person is using it. But it is clear that we will not agree on this issue. In returning to how this began it was my 'idea' that the anunnaki, gods, whomever they are were and are more then just technologically advanced long lived humans. How they processed their information I would imagine would be no different then how we process it. What I was attempting to point out was a fundamental difference between how they predominatly "RECIEVED" that very information and how we predominatly recieve information. As you pointed out Rev, I needed a way to convey what it was that I was trying to relate but as you have mentioned was unable to find exactly the meaning I wish to convey. However awareness or as I put recieving info without effort seemed to me to make the most sense, and intelligence was recieving info with effort. To me it would be I believe more advantageous if one was able to gather info effortlessly rather then making an effort. That is my own personal belief, and I say this of these anunnaki, based on the writing that they were immortal, based on the writings of Laurence Gardiner and more so that of David Hudson, and of my own thoughts on how one could achieve immortality and not just long lived but the actual effects of such an action.

MrPP says: Blows his theory to smithereens

And how exactly does this blow my theory to smithereens, my paper does not disregard energy input on the contrary, attempts to show that energy changes form in such a way that allows this sealed universe to be perpetual. It is equvilent to a car that burns gas and the energy it recieves is forever recycled. In fact such an action would only need to burn a single molecule of gas.

However, don't respond here I will be posting the next segment of my paper in the proper area.

Eyajwhynsos

(Edited by Eyajwhynsos at 6:43 am on Jan. 12, 2007)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 10:56 am 

I just reread The Rev post and saw some things that caught my attention and want to address them here.

Tha Rev said:“awareness” is what makes perception go. In humans, our senses allow our brains (as seat/throne/tool of the mind/ego/self) to gather data. Our brains process that information and do something with it: intelligence. But the force that drives all that…this is awareness…and it is impersonal/not yours or mine.

What I find rather interesting and I would definitely hope to continue this further is that in your post I would put, no joke, consciousness for awareness. One has to be conscious to percieve anything.

One more note, if we don't use a 'marker' or some sort of base for the words we are using then why not just make up any word rather then use a known word. My smidget is what gets me up from my seat rather then using my will power is what gets me up from a seat. In speculating an again that is what we are doing, one has to have some base to work from. Now that things you say awareness is not, none of them I have stated they are, (and not saying that that is what you are saying I said:)) but another way to better illustrate what I am gearing at is awareness is equivalent to floating down stream, while intellgence is equvilant to using a paddle to propel that boat in a particular direction.

Eyajwhynsos

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 12:20 pm 

cool, eyaj! i think the real problem with the words we choose is that we all have a partial understanding of the words' meaning... there are subtleties most of us don't even think about, much less encode/decode in our languaging...even though those subtleties ARE often included in the actual definition (of course, with actual usage, those subtleties shift and change. language is organic, after all!)
for me, consciousness is the personal and awareness is the impersonal. I have consciousness, but i am infused with awareness. BUT...in observation (using perception and intelligence), they look the same.

i agree that we have to use the same words to communicate, but, from what i have seen, we spend alot of time sorting out the usage. (we being global, not limited to this discussion board) ...or arguing/fighting because we didn't sort out the usage!

i suspect that the taking in of information is an automated process, effortless. using intelligence to do something with it, apply it, manipulate it, draw conclusions...think about it...that takes effort. i DO think that we have access to that sea of information, but we get it when it is needed/appropriate and not when we think it is needed. our thinking is done with the ego holding the reigns (or convincing itself that it does! lol)and IT is a mere construct...not real, so awareness does not bow to it. the field of awareness makes it possible for my personal consciousness to direct my intelligence via my ego. my ego can try to take credit for my intelligence or lack thereof; it can try to hijack my consciousness and claim possession/kingship over it...BUT my ego can't touch the field of awareness. it even tries to vehemently deny an impersonal field of awareness, discounting evidence...i suspect becuase the ego wants to believe its' ultimate reality. "ALAN is real!" ...not just another animal, albeit one with a sophisticated command center/bio-computer/brain and a comensurately complicated social structure...
in my personal experience, the more often i treat thoughts like clouds floating across the sky of my mind...the richer my experience in this world, the more striking those moments of "inspiration" (when information is appropriately received - and willingness, not effort, seems to be the key to that reception). ...and if i'm nuts...i just don't care. this is a better life than i ever believed was possible. just step on the stones of the yellow brick road as they fall in front of you...one brick at a time with no regard for where it goes. um...yeah...i'm rambling again, aren' i? it's funny, but it is pretty obvious when my ego steps in with something to say...lots of "I" statements. the feel of free-floating energy throughout the body goes away too. hmmm.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 4:42 am 

This is interesting because not only was I originally in agreement with MrPP, though some how it turned into disagreement, but I don't see anything opposing what I have already stated...and maybe that is progress?

Take for instance what you said here: i suspect that the taking in of information is an automated process, effortless.

This is what I said in a post earlier:The whole concept of awareness is also compatible with observation or to observe and simplicity or Instinct. In other words one who gains awareness EFFORTLESSLY does so with little or no control hence there is no Conclusion no ending no puzzle to complete, no question or questions to ask.

In other words one does not choose awarenes it is but a name describing this process.

What I believe started out by giving my thoughts on the two that I had stated from the start were not on opposite ends but two different ways of achieving something, somehow, ended that way.

We all agree intelligence is what you do with information and it is making an effort to take information and manipulate that to what you want, and to use the base for this the dictionary says that it is the ability to gather that information to then as we all agree to manipulate and or use that info to ones advantage or purpose.

If as you and I have already stated that the taking in of information is automated with little or no control, or in other words I would add coming to know something with no effort which is what the dictionary says of awareness one having knowledge or coming to know knowledge, where if I may ask if this is the case since I first posted this concept, mis construed or misrepresented what these two words mean.

They are not opposed to each other and as the analogy I gave before says: awareness is equivalent to floating down stream, while intellgence is equvilant to using a paddle to propel that boat in a particular direction.

what is in common is that one is in this analogy still within the stream, the one who does no paddle simply goes where the stream takes them. Whereas, the one who paddles makes and EFFORT to go where that individual wants to go.

Humans I BELIEVE are more inclined to pick up the paddle to steer themselves to what they want, where as the anunnaki I believe are more inclined to see where the stream goes first. What is it that I am saying, when we focus our attention in a particular direction via manipulating information toward a specific goal (or else why would you manipulate info?) we LIMIT ourselves, possilbities, or opportunities, in short we limit our choices. When we just observe as you and I have stated allow the uncontrolable flow of info with out attempting to manipulate but just gather it we open up opportunities providing a greater level of choice.

It seems and this is just my take on what I have observed since I began posting and conversing with MrPP and yourself, but mainly MrPP is a need not to in my opinion actually read what it is I write. I don't mean this in an insult, remember I said I had difficulties following the two of your own post, but with repeated reads come to an understanding, and I suppose the same applies to others. But don't you think it would be progress in at least this line of conversing to agree on that which we seem to all be saying because frankly I have yet to see any disagreement only misunderstanding.

Eyaj

P.s. Reread the analogy.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 11:04 am 

no, PP, i think we pretty much agree on the 'naki. i dont' suspect that they think or process any differently than we, "better" or "worse".
i also don't think being a "floater" (what a sweet double entendre THAT word is in this context!) is better either, but it works well for me and anyone i can think of who subscribes to it. (objectively - if it is appropriate for me to avoid being hit by the meteor, it will be avoided either by my fleeing or some other means. if my death is the point and the meteor is the most convenient means...perhaps my paddling upstream will remove me from that threat, but i believe that the waterfall will do the job...or a hostile arrow...or a snake...or exhaustion and drowning. BUT if the impact of the meteor is the point, then i may be able to leave the vicinity unscathed) this doesn't mean i don't make choices; it means that the most active choice i make is to accept that in any given moment, all is in a state of perfection. now, the "alan" can go ahead and think a given moment is all s**te...but that has no objective reality and the thinking is being done by this lump of meat in my skull, which certainly isn't qualified to judge reality...although it tries! we have to forgive me; i think i'm real and not just a byproduct of existence/reality/whatever.

i'm good with the subconscious being the means by which information percolates from awareness to consciousness...the interface point? umbilicus? (sp?) hell, i'm good with humanists, pagans and pentecostals so what do i know?!?!? (remember: i only know that i know nothing...so i can't even say i know that!)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 6:56 am 

Being that we have a rough idea of what we are each refering to and can get back to where we had intial begin MrPP and my self were speaking on what I believe was a distinct difference in how the anunnkai received information primarily versus how we humans receive it. I stated that the anunnaki did so primarily effortlessly which the process is most akin to gaining awareness (note I am saying most akin to).

In a prior post I said that to increase that flow that natural flow of info with the least amount of effort one needs to remain still or become not focus, but unfocused. That is to simply open ones eyes and relax them without focusing in on a specific thing. This is apparent to anyone whom has ever looked at or owns books on any ancient culture accompanied with images of the statues of the gods. They are almost always in a pose sitting or standing but seem to be in a bliss like state and in the most extreme PTAH, Osiris, and Khonoshu (I think that is how you spell his name, son of Amen Ra) have wrapped themselves up like mommies to aid in being still.

Now careful to note, I am not saying that is all this means, but I am saying that being that almost all of the gods major and minor showed this action being still is the most direct way to gain awareness or in other words to gain info without effort, that this is most likely the main reason behind this activity or I should say lack of activity.

http://www.crystalinks.com/sumerart.html

http://www.egiptologia.org/mitologia/pa ... tah1_g.jpg

http://www005.upp.so-net.ne.jp/nanpu/hi ... men_ra.jpg

Here are a few links, I do have a scanner and can bring to the site more images because searching the net is a bit tedious.

It can be said that they are simply posing for a picture, yet when one as I have mention prior looks at the headdresses of the sumerians, the egyptians, there is little doubt in my mind that these have weight to them. Not to mention that I too have a headdress with weigths and have experience and do experience this daily. This aids someone who is attempting to be still by creating resistance in a particular direction; ex. the hat pushes their head forward causing them to sit up, etc.

Also the attire almost always is situated to apply pressure to the stomach area (the actual stomach directly below the sternum) and or directly above the waisteling right below the intestine (what we usually call the stomach). This pressure causes an individuals diaphragm to relax allowing one not only the sensation of movement (makiing it easier to be still) but naturally relaxes the individual by slowing down the rate of breathing.

Now in saying all of this I would as Tha Rev has said: " i think we pretty much agree on the 'naki. i dont' suspect that they think or process any differently than we, 'better' or 'worse'," and he would be correct it would not be better or worse. But it would be more advantageous to ever day existence. As I have stated before:

"One whom perceives life(mostly) via awareness needs not to think but react, one whom perceives life(mostly) via intelligence thinks in order to reacts and so one with awareness wants their servant and or slave to be able to comprehend and execute 'their' command, not become aware of it. For example, I am intelligent because I know how to build for and serve for my lord but if I were truly aware I would see this situation for what it really is, my lord for whom he really is and I would not be in such a situation. And while my later generation will question and comprehend (this situation I curently am in)eventually A C T I N G as if they are proactive, my lord has already seen this and where it will eventually lead and has already made his move, positioning his pawn to protect and simultaneously attack(that is my lord has long ago reacted to what is now taking place via my later generation). This isn't religious propaganda, this is AWARNESS!

Commonsense is instinctual Instant, Immediate
Thinking is a conscious effort, takes times and testing, and if you do not see the advantage this has in every day existence, well then....I just have to keep making an effort to explain that:)

Eyaj

Page 1 of 7 [ 94 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next