It is currently Wed Feb 21, 2018 10:56 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 3 of 3 [ 33 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 11:58 am 

Hello arnik

wow, i didn't think there was anyone else out there who thought the way i do. everything you said could have come straight out of my mouth. it's nice not to feel so isolated in my thoughts and beliefs.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 9:36 am 

Yea, it appears that there only three of us on the whole planet, each an island unto himself.

Post subject: Re: 'The Lost Book of Enki
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 5:47 pm 

In my opinion The Lost Book Of Enki has been misunderstood and is closer to the truth than called fiction. Just because its in the fiction section of books people take it as fiction.

Here it is in short. It is a combination of all the stories. The sumerian tales thousands of tablets discovered in mesopotamia, about the sumerian gods similar to biblical Genesis, The Enuma Elish(solar system creation story), The Akkadian tales, The babylonian tales, The Greek gods mythology tales, The Egyptian Gods tales, The Book Of Enoch tales, Inanna and the underworld, the two android emissaries of enki, and The Epic of Gilgamesh tales. All roled up in one book in a time line from the last 450 thousand years till about 2024bc when it was the gods who walked the earth before giving birth to mankind on Earth.

All these stories are now more believable than just mythology or Sumerian tablet stories before biblical accounts. It is the answers of what happened between the short sentences of the who are the Nephilim or the biblical Angels or even who were the Elohim. The Anunnaki is the answer.

People who say its a fictional book have just blocked out any possibility of any part of it being the truth. example: the planet Nibiru, does it mater if it is not the correct spelling or name of their home planet? The main thing is they came from the heavens(space) from another world. Lets not loose focus of the possibility of understanding the answers of the story.

There is much controversy of who the Anunnaki are. We are created in their image, I view them as an original pure Human race - taller with an elongated rear skull, as like the egyptian kings depictions(a closer hybrid of them) . Not a reptilian race. I lean more to the possibility that the Anunnaki may have created(fashioned) the reptilians(if they exist at all) and also the greys as a bio-android worker race. Im not leaving out possibility of those 2 races to be their own alien race as well.

As people research they find more truth in whats called fiction or mythology.
The Lost Book Of Enki - is a timeline history, of what may be where we came from, The Anunnaki people as emissaries, and of us born as helpers of the emissary gods, as a bigger plan by the cosmic Creator, to save life on Earth from the biblical flood, our bigger purpose as protectors of life on Earth by the cosmic Creator.
People look for the alien, for the alien is closer than we think. The Alien within us

Page 3 of 3 [ 33 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3