It is currently Wed Feb 21, 2018 10:50 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 1:06 am 

I started reading sitchin's books and i find'em hard to follow, in my heart i feel that finally someone has 'the answers' i been searching for, but...
was enki 'the devil' and enlil 'god' from the bible ?
how old were enki or enlil when they left earth ? (earth years)
if enki and sister created humans, then there's no 'god' ?
was jesus an annunaki ?
if mayans come from annunakies, what;s the meaning of their calendar ending in 2012 ?
is scientology link to annunaki knowledge ?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 10:44 am 

Based on sitchins writings enki was the serpent in the garden, who was or is not the same as the devil.

the actual age of any of the anunnaki are unknown.

i don't think any book can answer if there is a god or creator, that is a personal endeavor one must seek for themselves. but as far as who the god is in most if not all main stream religion, based on sitchins writings it seems they were not god.

who was jesus, i don't recall sitchin commenting on him much, but there are many documentarys that show jesus could very much have been a collage of heroic figures.

2012 can be best summarized as such, the mayan say it is the end of an era, beyond that is any ones speculation.

i have read up on scientology and i can't be sure if their "revelation" is genuine mis info, or just to weird to be false, does that make sense, basically i don't know on that last one.

whynsos

Post subject: Re: Please help me ! - Looking for answers about the annunak
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 7:29 pm 

Enki and Enlil play the part of biblical god in the bible.
God originally was the word -the Elohim as a group of gods.
many people try to quote Enki as satan, but this is false.
In the Anunnaki stories, it is Enki son Marduk who was the rebel.

They were calculated as living still the time of the flood 432,000 years
as calculated by the years of the sumerian kings list.
Sitchins calculations the time of the nuclear end of sumer happened 2024bc.

The story goes that the Anunnaki believed in a cosmic God called The Creator.
And that the Anunnaki are as emissary angels(a sky people) to us Earthling people.

was jesus an annunaki ?
This is not known, but is a possibility.

if mayans come from annunakies, what;s the meaning of their calendar ending in 2012 ?
Mayans are an early indian people of the Americas, thier gods were the same Anunnaki as different names. The end date of the mayan calender is the - galactic new year - of about almost 26,000 years, and the new astrology cycle starting with beginning of aquarius.
Any 2012 catastrophy can be a solar flare causing an EMP (electro magnetic pulse) globally causing all computers and electronics to short out bringing us back to technology life of the 1950s. Our protection from this is to have printout paper work of our data and to shield back up electronic components for use.

NO. that story is by a science fiction writer Hubard, and NOT involved with this.

Post subject: Re: Please help me ! - Looking for answers about the annunak
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2012 10:52 pm 

Enki is the serpent of the garden, Enlil is the god who expells the human couple from Eden

As far as I know none book or tale reveals their exact age. According to The Book of Enki, Anunnaki physiology got severely affected due to rapid Earth cycles, among other Earth factors. Earth cycles caused (among other complications) accelerated aging. This effect can be explained throught Einstein's theories about relativity of time and space, for example: Actual astronauts from Earth have to readjust their watches (just a few seconds or minutes) when comming back to Earth after long periods of been in orbit, since their time up there runs a little bit slower from our time down here, due to relativity of time and space. I'm not a scientist so I'll better let you ask someone competent about the subject.

The fact is that Earth's time runs faster than Nibiru's time, so when relatives from Nibiru came to visit, let's say, a son or a daughter, that son or daughter resulted older than their father or mother because son and daughter lived in a "fast time zone", while mom and dad lived in a "slow time zone", so while mom and dad awaited for certain period of time in order to visit their kids, kids had to wait much more time because they where living in a place where time goes faster, so there you go, after comming to Earth kids grew older than their parents.

In the book, Annunaki leaders refer to "The Creator of All Things" in several occations. For them he is the supreme creator of the universe and destiny, and they even worship him, not as a physical been, but as an omnipotent entity who has absolut power over all things. When Enki exposed the idea of creating a transgenic been, Enlil opposed energically to that idea arguing that "creation belongs to the Creator of All Things, not to Anunnaki". He perceived the idea as heresy or abomination against a supreme being.

was jesus an annunaki ?
According to many interpretations, Jesus (who actually has many names) was the result of artifficial insemination of Enlil's seed (YHVH) to a virgin young earthly girl (who actually has several names as well).

The calendar is just that, a calendar, but an incredibly sophisticated one, which not only makes refference to the possition of Sun Moon and Earth, but it also takes in count all celestial bodies in Solar System, and even the possition of Solar System in relation with the center of our galaxy. That not been enough, they also use it to predict events and probabilities using astrology as an accepted science.

According to astrology destiny and fate work in cycles, and throughtout the right calculations, you can calculate future events taking as refference past events which correspond mathematically to each other according to certain laws of the universe which are not accepted by actual modern academic science.

Many occultist and hermetic schools can teach you "Anunnaki knowledge", some more than others, some can have one part of the puzzle, some can have the other. Some can teach you awesome stuff at a very high price (economically or integrally speaking), some spread the information without asking anything in change (which is not necessarly good). Start with Buddhism if you want to start on the safe track, after that you'll find your oun way.

You already found yourself one of the finest pieces of Anunnaki knowledge, here's another one: "Kybalion" (book).

Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ]