Page 1 of 1 [ 7 posts ] 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2003 11:28 am 

While I was reading everyones topics, " who is who "
the thought come across my mind. How does the
Trinity fit into all this?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2003 2:39 pm 

I am not convinced that there is a true 3 personalities trinity. The dogma may have begun with Ishtar and also the Isis mysteries. Either way there was an ancient cult when the three persons as a divine trinity began, but I think it began in ancient Babylon. Maybe pehaps I will resaerch further.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2005 12:41 am 

Hi. I'm new here. Anyway, here's my view. The Catholic Church's Trinity is composed of God the Father, God the Son (Jesus), and God the Holy Spirit.

It seems this Catholic Trinity originated from the original Trinity composed of Anu and his two sons, Enlil and Enki. I feel that the typical Christian God image we have of a bearded Almighty God who wears a robe and is sitting on His throne in Heaven is actually a depiction of Anu sitting on his throne in his palace in Nibiru. And Enlil and Enki fit the part too. Enlil was actually the "Yahweh" mentioned in the Bible. But the identity of the Holy Spirit is mysterious, since as mentioned in Sitchin's books, Enki is actually portrayed as Satan or Serpent in the Bible. It seems Enlil has done an effective job in destroying Enki's reputation by telling mankind a big fat lie that Enki is a demon and that he lives in hell, and all those superstitious beliefs the Catholic priests have told us since 3rd grade.

(Edited by richard0219 at 8:43 pm on Feb. 24, 2005)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2006 5:26 pm 

The Trinity that we think of today is not the true form of the Trinity. Instead, after the council at Nycea, biblical scholars began to debate the nature of the monotheistic god and how Jesus (the son of god) related. They created the all-male trinity during that time. Please see the History Channel's documentary "The History of God" (book of same name written by Karen Armstrong).

After doing some more research I have found that Jesus, in the Essene Gospel of Peace, refers to Our Earthly Mother. Furthermore in the Pistis of Sophia he refers to God's consort as Sophia. Therefore the Holy Spirit is the "sacred feminine" aspect of god. Therefore the trinity cannot be considered to equate to three males, but must be one female and two males.

This is further seen in other religions such as Hindu where the trinity of Brahma, Vishnu, and Shiva can be found. Other trinities like this can be found in other mythologies as well that predate the Christian era. Another important trinity to note is Osiris/Isis/Horus.

As I write this I remember that in Celtic mythology the Tuatha de Danu are called the Children of Anu. There, Anu is female. What if this is the same Anu of the Sumerians. In which case Anu/Enki/Enlil still works. However there are likely more possibilities that I must research further.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 1:17 pm 

Based upon the Tuatha de danaan. Anu is the Father God and Ana is the Mother God. Worship similar to the Sumerian's of Anu (the Most High) and Inanna.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 6:20 pm 

Who, then, was the "God of Gods"? If this was Anu, might Enlil have been the "Most High God" of the mission group on Earth?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 6:35 pm 

Ancient pagans prayed facing certain directions dealing with the sumerian gods. Enlil (zeus) position was north, Anu (cronus) was east, Enki (poseidon) was south, and the Maid (Ninhursag) was west. If the messiah sits on the right hand of God the Father that would be North which would make Enlil, the favorite one. Perhaps refering him to be the Most High.

Page 1 of 1 [ 7 posts ]