It is currently Wed Feb 21, 2018 10:52 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 2 of 2 [ 17 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Post subject: Re: lost book of enki - galzu
PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2013 8:32 am 

Perhaps I am mistaken, but Galzu also appeared later, in a spacecraft, and read a proclamation (supposedly from the 7 savants or whathaveyou) which outlined the future protocol to be used in regards to us humans. "Teach them up to a measure, then depart"... It also was established in this work, that the Annunaki realized themselves to be the witless tools of a Creator of all, and that the humans they created in their pride, and laziness were a product, or end result desired by this same Creator. In other words, their God used them to create Us.
I personally have no problem with the Annunaki believing in a God, or Creator of all. That this entity would be anthropomorphic or even male does not in any way put me on my guard against anything. The entire Book of Enki is about us replaying or reliving the patterns of our inadvertent creators, and since we have a need for monotheism, perhaps we got it from them. Their concepts are our concepts, their patterns and motifs are ours as well. Galzu was seen as a God who could assume human form and play with the minds of the Annunaki, making them humbled before him.
Einstein believed that ..."God does not throw dice", maybe not. The Annunaki believed he threw loaded ones, to teach the prideful Annunaki lessons.
It also is often mentioned that events are either "fate" or "destiny", one being a mortal choice the other an inescapable divine one. Galzu and his 'appearances' were of the latter variety.

Post subject: Re: lost book of enki - galzu
PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2013 10:41 am 
Global Moderator

Yes that's a very intriguing point in my opinion, why Nibiruans've left Earth for us humans, thanks for posting mutantone.

Page 2 of 2 [ 17 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2