It is currently Tue Jan 16, 2018 9:28 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 2 of 2 [ 24 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 11:45 pm 

Outcast: attaboy! good reccs.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 8:45 pm 

People like "Lune" desperately cling to what Freud called the superego; that part of the psyche that finds security and comfort in the established tradition.
The fact is that there is plenty of evidence to support sitchins claims. For instance: US, as in WE homosapiens ourselves! Put that together with the hundreds of thousands of UFO reports throughout history, including the ones that have been covered up by a government that wants to preserve the peace. I myself have seen them - just as they were described in ancient times: a flaming shield in the sky. I would call that proof.
The fact that mainstream science has not lept out of their seats to support sitchin does not mean that his theories are "bunk;" rather, this is a reflection upon the scientific community itself, who can be just as dogmatic and close-minded as their judeo-christian consevative counterparts.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 4:03 am 

Unbelievable.
ive just been reading a critical post, posted by lune, or rather loon, who claims that sitchin does not use credible sources.
the fact is that sitchin used scholarly source text evidence to support his theory.
small minds that see what they want to see instead of what actually is.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 9:16 pm 

I have to agree with truth-seeker on this. the thing is that the controlling governments (crowds/leaders) always discount any sighting of ufos as nonsense. the strongest argument about zs writings and theory is that it makes sense and fits with what is known about human history. i happen to suspect that the anunnaki have engineered the human for a specific purpose and it is likely they are keeping watch and tabs on their creation (thus the ufos).

the idea that we were created in the same sense that humans "created" the mule doe not sit well with the human ego. but we are at a stage where we are geneticlly engineering everything about us and we have been only at it for a couple of decades.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 12:38 am 

Truthseeker: agree.

leadaner: ditto, in part. the 'nakis created several different human species for their different purposes. (that's why we have races.) and there has been no contact - to or from them in over 3,500 years. "yes" to sitchin's and biblical descriptions of inter- and planetary "flying vehicles", but "no" to "ufos" - unless i'm badly mistaken. their "homebody" having been once, fortunately, captured by our sun's gravity - ok. but having again been ejected from the solar system and captured by a nearby system? i dun thank so.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 9:08 pm 

Since nibriu was in orbit for millions of years around our sun and even survived a collision with another body to create earth -- what is supposed to have happened in the last few thousand years that eliminated it from our solar system? physics dictates that there be a cause ane where is the evidence?

if the anunnaki were here for 450,000 years what is there to indicate that they have conveniently departed just when and/or because the humans have populated the earth? of coarse we are at a disadvantage here as it may be assumed they are more advanced and wiser.

i have postulated one possibility and it is possible that they have different motives beyond our ability to figure out. and i am open to the possibility that they have departed if some evidence exists other than we just haven't seen them around for a while (or perhaps some of the ufos)

ponder this question. if a species evolves on a planet where there is very low light levels (nibriu far from the sun) would they evolve with rather large eyes to capture light? would they prefer darkness if they were on earth?. i find it interesting that the reports of contact frequently describe aliens with large eyes and rather frail bodies. (no fat aliens :D )

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 10:43 pm 

I'm new to this board and would love to see some action take place. i've read all of sitchin's books and i am a fan. it seems to me that the inhabitants of nibiru would be close to our sun at a certain point in their 3600 year orbit. if nibiru had its own heat source would this not also provide them with light. however, having suggested that these beings might be light sensitive and have very large eyes is a good hypothesis.

there have certainly been many sightings of ufo's diving beneath the water. perhaps a deep sea base with cloaking capability... ???

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 10:22 am 

Leander: how do you know that nibiru orbited the sun for millions of years? and i thought that it was a moon of nibiru that collided with tiamat to create earth + the asteroid belt - not the body of niburu itself.

the evidence that niburu was ejected from the solar system is that it has never been scientifically observed, which it should have been if it was still in a 3600 year orbit. the sources cited by velikovsky indicate that something had a close encounter with jupiter - strong enough to gravitationally pull out jupiter's former solid core. my theory is that that "something" was niburu and that that close encounter changed the orbit of and accelerated niburu to escape velocity, overcoming the gravitational pull of the sun.

the departure of the 'naki was not, therefore, a matter of choice but one of necessity. they could have easily predicted the encounter with jupiter and had to decide whether to stay on earth forever or go home before the encounter to rejoin their own and share their fate.

yea, the large eyes make sense. and they didn't like cain's homegrown veggies, but preferred abel's barbeque. the savory smell of cooking meat would bring the 'nakis running from miles around. :-)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 10:00 am 

Yes it was a moon (one of the four "winds") that collided and created earth. ok so this was supposedly 3.5 billion years ago and nibiru has been orbiting the sun all this time. and all at once it conveniently disappears just when the human population explodes on the earth. i don't buy the coincidence and think it highly unlikely.

as far as the anunnaki going back to their planet and "accepting" their fate - i think it far more likely that they engineered the human species to build them a new habitat.

as for not observing the planet the human civilization has only had the capabillity to observe for a few decades. i seem to have read in recent years that there are still unexplained purtibations in the orbits of the outer planets and there is still a search on for "planet x".

yes they apparently have a taste for roast beef and lamb. one of the most interesting aspects of the biblical and other writings is the nature of the sacrifices and food preperation which were to be brought into the temples.

of coarse it could have been just the priests in the inner sanctom having a feast.

Page 2 of 2 [ 24 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2