It is currently Wed Apr 25, 2018 12:47 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 1 of 2 [ 24 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 6:02 pm 

Introduced no earlier than on the 327th page of the third book are the "Igigi" gods. These gods clearly are not the Anunnaki, as the context makes clear.

" ... Ninurta had made clear to Nergal/Erra that the weapons could be used only against specifically approved targets; that before they could be used, the Anunnaki gods at teh selected sites and the Igigi gods manning hte space platform and the shuttlecraft had to be forewarned; ..." (p. 327)

-and-

"Nergel then agreed to giving advance warning to the Anunnaki and Igigi who manned the space facilities, ..." (327)

-and-

"The ores arrive by ships from Africa; the refined metal is sent aloft to orbiters manned by Igigi, tehn transferred to spaceships arriving periodically from Nibiru." (p. 345)

-and-

"Gaining support of the Igigi, Alalu's grandson attempts to seize mastery over Earth." (345)

Clearly the texts could be referring to a species of being, of EBE, that is quite separate and different from the Anunnaki. And we might have to consider that the colonization of Earth for the sake of robbing her of her gold was a joint effort of Annunaki (from Nibiru) and the Igigi gods (from where?).

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 6:46 pm 

GH: Still striving for attention, eh? PHOOEY! The Igiggi were merely the "astronauts" of the Anunnaki, operating their Earth-orbiting space station and the shuttles between the space station and Earth -and likely the shuttles to and from Niburu. Of course, they were prestigious - as are ours - and they undoubtedly had Go/No Go approval on any and all activities on Earth which might interfere with the operations of the landing/launch facilities, the shuttles, or the space station. The approval of the Igiggi leaders was likely necessary for many planned activities on Earth and they apparently had at least veto rights in the power hierarchy of Niburu/space operations/Earth. Reread your own quotes with your imagination disengaged and your common sense in gear.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 1:28 am 

George your speculations are as valid as Mr.Ps, however you'll find he is intolerant of any deviation from the party line.

"Reread your own quotes with your imagination disengaged and your common sense in gear."

Either of you care to point to the Sumerian tablets were this is discussed? What no? Oh that's right Sitchin says it so it must be true. LOL---you do know he made this stuff up don't you?

Boy Mr. P you sound like the worse sort of closed minded establishment debunker.....soon you'll be trashing Velikovsky for bad references.

(Edited by Lune at 10:31 pm on June 21, 2007)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 12:12 am 

P, are you saying that the Igigi gods are also Anunnaki gods? No caste system has been made apparent in the books before and no bureaucratization of roles has been mentioned. For example, the genetics lab workers were referred to the same way the rest were. Same goes for the miners. But you would have me believe that the astronauts, the pilots, received special recognition?

Lune, did Sitchin also fudge the drawings, the seals, the monuments, the statues and the relics?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 5:56 am 

He misrepresents them, yes (those items you mentioned), and yes he also misrepresents what is on the tablets.

Care to point to the tablets that covers all these stories?

Sorry George this Sitchin 'idea' when down the toilet 35 years ago.

Oh and ignore Mr. P he just likes to act like he knowledgeable. LOL, speculate on George, speculate on!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 8:38 pm 

He cites sources internally fairly thoroughly and at the end of the book is an extended list of sources. Buy your own copy and look it up.

Some of the tablets, drawings and relics show beyond a shadow of a doubt astronauts, folks using high technology, space ships and such. I recently returned from a trip to Les Beaux where I got to see in person some of these relics. And Sitchin's explanations for what they depict seem to work.

I'm not sure, Lune, why you are here or what you are trying to accomplish. But if what you've contributed thus far to these threads I've started is the basic template of what I can expect from you in the future, then let it be known now that you are wasting your time. You are going to have to do much better if you expect to change my mind.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 1:12 am 

Sitchin's references are crap, he misinterprets and takes things out of context. That is why you won't find any serious scholarship out there supporting him - you'd think after 35 years someone would have come up with something to support him.....

Actually they don't George, they don't show astronauts, high technology and spaceships. They all have common place explanations.

Why I am I here? Why I explained that before. Why are you here on a dead board? Even a small amount of effort on your part will find information on the web that counters Sitchin, but then your mind appears to be firmly shut against reason.

"Change your mind" why would I want to do that?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 10:23 pm 

I never said I was convinced of anything Sitchin wrote. I'm just talking about what he wrote. You could cite someone or something, maybe post a link. That would help your case. Repeating this mantra of yours, the whole "Sitchin's been debunked" line registered with me the first time. I understand that you think Sitchin is full of crap. Now if you've got something else to say then say it and if that's all you've got to say then can it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 9:53 pm 

There is not much to add

Failed theory, no evidence to support.

That is what happens when an idea meets reality and has not basis, it dies.

Sitchinism is a dead concept, long dead actually.

However, like the flat earth, hollow earth, etc a few die hards hold to an idea, only at death will they let go instead of admiting they were mistaken.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 5:15 pm 

some hang here to drive others away.
or to feed their egos and "enlighten" those who may stray too far from "truth".

howdy, g! it has been my understanding the the Igigi were a rank or classification of the Nibiruans. kind of like the classification difference between laborer and professional or miner and astronaut...or blue colar and white colar. however, i have no particular issue with them being a different race. perhaps. i also have entertained the idea that they are between these two; a manufactured or geneticaly tweeked version of a Niburuan - designed for the specific job. i've heard suggestion that the Igigi are the "greys" and the further supposition that they are golems/androids/automatons. good juicy "maybe"s!!!

(Edited by ThaRevrendAl at 12:29 pm on Aug. 21, 2007)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 8:18 am 

Hey Rev, yeah, Sitchin clarifies who the Igigi are in his sixth and seventh books in the series. You're dead on. They were the pilots and ran the moon and Mars way stations, from what I can pick up.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 11:39 am 

thanks for the affirmation, george! it's nice having a memory ...sometimes.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 11:44 am 

On the subject of greys, you might remember that Enki one time sorta created some drones to save a "god" whose body was being held. The cadaver was the bait of a booby trap that would irradiate unwitting victims. So Enki created these hominoid automatons that were unaffected by it and they went and got the body. I forget which book this was in but I think it was "When Time Began." Sitchin includes a picture of a statuette that was created to resemble these automatons and I'll be damned if they don't look exactly like some of the greys.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 11:18 pm 

Greetings fellow sitchinites. lol i've been following many of the threads in this site for about a month. the entire sumerian origin of data is exciting stuff, although i may never have enough time in life ot learn to read sumerian cuneiform. do many adherents to zecharia really trust his interpretations ? are his interpolations reviewed by other scholars and do you know any links on the 'net for these ?

i feel that his course of inquiry is going the correct direction, the physical evidence of egyptian pyramids, sphinx, ziggaruts in iraq, quetzalcoatl's buildings in olmec country, all suggest a higher intellect than human was here. the nasca plain and stone henge are evidence of spatial-geometric sophistication. manchu pichu appears non-human in it's design.
i find that traditional religion and science are not explaining these structures to my satisfaction.
i'm hungry for information and real evidence.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 8:08 am 

Quote:
do many adherents to zecharia really trust his interpretations ?

yes.

Quote:
are his interpolations reviewed by other scholars and do you know any links on the 'net for these ?

no, sitchin's translations or transliterations are not peer reviewed. they do not talk about sitchin nor his work, they believe that because of the dubious nature of the sumerian texts their meaning can be twisted into any rationale one wants, hence sitchin's interpretations are viewed as bunk. you'll have to dig around and search for the texts with the mainstream's stamp of approval. they're a great source of stupidity and misinterpretations though. im sure there's also plenty of that about sitchins translations and in the end you'll have to make up your own mind in what to believe. good luck.

Quote:
i'm hungry for information and real evidence.

there is no real evidence, sorry to disapoint you. but you're right, mainstream's explanations dont always jive and if you dig hard enough you'll even find that accomplished and recognized scholars can be self centered and prejudicious and their conclusions narrow minded. if you're searching for evidence i would recommend the books by retired nasa communications engineer maurice chatelain.

Page 1 of 2 [ 24 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next