It is currently Tue Jan 16, 2018 9:29 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 10:38 pm 
One particular aspect that i notice among the ruling elite is that there is absolute and unthinkable hatred against human beings. The bhopal gas tragedy and chernobyl are probably related. Why i mentioned those, is because both incidents are absolute reminders of the hatred that they have, against us!

I guess there is something true in what zecharia says. As we see US being turned into a dicatatorship, we can only imagine the hatred with which the elite might be working to destroy humanity. Today's wars reflect the hatred in clarity. I guess zecharia also mentioned iraq as one of the last places where enki lived. So here are my questions:

1. What holds for the future? Will the elite succeed?, or annunnaki?
2. If so, when is this going to happen?
3. How is India related to the picture? I guess we here are well aware of alien intervention far more than any other place on earth. See anywhere, our gods and our culture, you get ample clue of alien presence. Were we part of enki/enlil/an's rule?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 1:56 pm 

The ruling elite are human beings, too, and they don't hate each other so much. There's no objective to destroy humanity, just to dominate humanity while limiting the numbers to within the ability of Earth to support life.

1.a. More of the same.
1.a. The elite have always succeeded, until overthrown by their own military or invaded by the military of another elite.
1.c. The Anunnaki are permanently gone from Earth.
2. The beat goes on "forever".
3.a. The Indus Valley was colonized by the sister of Enki & Enlil and she created her own people.
3.b. She had her own "quarter of Earth" and was part of the Council of Twelve which made most of the decisions. The Council was responsible to their father Anu, king of Niburu.

Just my unhumble opinion.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 8:36 am 
1.a. That means we have been fooled by religion, and can stop having dreams about justice
1.b. Military of another elite! I thought they work too closely among themselves. Also, what about 2012? (Hoax Again!!!, probably started by the elite themselves!)
Well, there is one stuff that i am also sure - Elite are sure of their positions and safety for atleast a decade (unless ofcourse as you said, there is another confrontation from somewhere else), that is why we see escalation in wars and control (inclination towards dictatorial model of rule)
1.c. Are you sure?
2. When does this stop (2012?, or again this is another hoax like 911)
3. Thanks for the info. Got some knowledge

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 1:40 pm 

1.a. Yes, we've been fooled by all religions. Religions are used by the elites to control the masses. Only religious leaders do less labor than do the elite.
1.b. Nothing will happen in 2012. The escalations are the gradual moves of the elite toward a single world government.
1.c. I can't prove it, but I'm totally convinced by all of the evidence. The multiple "gods" of the O.T. were often seen by individuals and crowds of thousands for about 2,500 O.T. years. Then a brief period of only (radio?) communications. No visual or audible direct contacts since, other than human "visions"/dreams of messengers/angels.
2. This stops when all religions and superstitions are ended. Fat chance. 9/11 was NOT a hoax, but an attack on the major elite by an ambitious minor elite.
3. You're welcome. Don't be gullible - do your own research and analysis.

Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ]