It is currently Tue Jan 16, 2018 9:29 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 1 of 1 [ 8 posts ] 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2001 11:09 am 

Am currently rereading Wars of God and Men...

Was blown away when I read the bit about the digs at Jericho that date back to 8500 BC..and the evidence that it was an annunaki city..not human.

Amazed at the description of the houses having not only stone foundations, but wood door jambs, beautifully painted walls with high-tech paints (and no statues of 'gods' anywhere!

And that sitchin holds that the Anakim of the Bible residing at Hebron and east of the Jordon in Joshua's time as being annunaki.

The sketch of the plastered skull found under the foundation of these circa 8500 BC houses looked strangely akin to the current depictions of 'aliens'.

I've searched this forum in vain for the stupid and unkind remark I made to another poster -Edmund Meadows I think- I really do want to apologize if my intolerance of another's views offend...I will get better at this, I promise.

And the day may come when I learn I am not only 'conservative' regarding aliens, remote-viewing, etc., but just plain wrong.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2001 7:25 am 

I am a born skeptic in alot of ways. For example, I do believe some people can see the future but I think these so called "Remote Viewers" are mostly snake oil salesmen and charletans who do much more harm than good..... They seem to have more "Escape Clauses" than a lawyer....

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2003 7:09 am 

Where are you Dorothy?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2003 2:11 pm 

Remote viewing is done by world power governments. But I never saved the referances to such information. A friend of mine, O.Switzer, was visited by a Russian diplomat at his home, their government USSR at the time was interested in his "gift". My buddy lives in s.e.TN. USA! The USSR remote viewers "tuned" in to his casual viewing and became interested and paid him a visit. As a matter of fact the visit made the local papers and some folks wondered wether or not he was a communist!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 12:11 am 
I am currently writing a Biblical-based fiction on Abram (Abraham), and my research on Jericho and other areas suggest some other surprising things.

For example, there are tells that have been partially excavated that indicate something bizarre. They have been likened to something like anti-air posts and garrisions.

Nabu, Marduk's son, leads a military force into Canaan with his objective the space port in the Sinai. I postulate that it was Sin who ordered Abram to "hold the fort," which he could not do. Thus, these tells and Jericho tell a story of ultimate defeat until the Council of Gods allows the use of nuclear-like weapons.

Of course, the desperate plan backfires, and Marduk wins!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2005 10:19 pm 

dorthy... where did you read about the skull and the stuff found at 8500bc.. shannon

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2005 10:21 pm 

am also wonder why sitch is being so quiet now a days ... rumor is he's been told to be quiet..shannon

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2005 4:11 am 

I'm happy that this topic has swayed away from remote viewing and back to the original topic. The skulls referred to by Dorothy is on page 183 in "The Wars of Gods and Men". They aren't depictions of 'greys' but rather of either Anunnaki's or humans because of their precision.

I don't think Sitchin has been quiet these days. If you would check out www.sitchin.com you will see what he's been doing recently.

Page 1 of 1 [ 8 posts ]