It is currently Wed Jan 17, 2018 1:22 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ] 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 8:24 am 

I found this anomalous hand figure on mars!! what the hell is it doing there?

it is very apparent that the image shows a distinctive hand of a human being. it has five fingers, a thumb with the fingernail showing, a palm, and a wrist. i have also discovered many images besides this one, but i am truly baffled why religious icons and symbols are being seen. this is truly on the paranormal side which defies logic! what is going on here?

did the annunaki or ancient astronauts did this? wooah...this is out of this world!!! they sure did left many messsages on mars!! are they still alive or are they here?

i think we are getting closer to the truth. a world changing event is coming really soon.

i've made a comprehensive research on this and please do visit my site at firstcontactevent.com.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 8:48 am 

Howdy, firstcontactevent! i've been to your website and checked out the images and read a bit, too. i think that someone was once active on the martian surface and someone might be active in the area of mars now...but i'm not sure i'm with you on all the images. the three midway through your page... virgin mary icon, sacred heart icon & "mimicry of the pope"... they are very clearly altered images. they are bifurcated images...reflections. the processing that the images were put through might be responsible; could've been an unnoticed occurence during your explorations & artistry or, of course, it could be intentional hoaxing. i have no investment one way or t'other, but i'm inclined toward accidental "revelation"...you didn't notice that a particular "tweak" in your image porcessing software executed a 50/50 reflection. the rest of your images and site is certainly interesting. there are some grammatical and spelling issues that you might want someone to look over and help correct in order for your site to be better appreciated as a resource of information. people judge what they read by how it feels & for us to perceive authority in information, or persepctive, it is best if it be presented with as few faults as possible...especialy conjecture. since your are building a bridge to an unknown/unmapped place (conjecture), and you are asking people to come out onto the bridge with you, they are more likely to take the trip if they see a solid structure to the bridge itself; strong languaging structure is very helpful in creating the image of strength in your bridge to...

Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ]