It is currently Wed Jan 17, 2018 5:17 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 1 of 2 [ 21 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2001 1:37 am 
<span style='font-size:13pt;line-height:100%'>"The Port"</span>

This image shows a sheer cliff with a very large ledge in its midst. On that ledge is a large two story structure, the first floor walls of which are facing camera and in shadow. The second floor is a well defined SQUARE and is turned at a precise 45 degree angle to the first floor. CENTERED in the midst of the roof of that squared second floor is an abrupt, sharp circle..a "landing pad" as for helicopters atop tall buildings and on decks of ships.

UP and to the RIGHT of the building structure there is a culvert/conduit or PIPE with an open top which comes forth out of the upper cliff face. There is a fluid <water> streaming from the end of the "U" shaped pipe and is blurred as it falls down to the ledge. The fluid hits the ledge and erodes a wavy channel to the edge of that ledge and then cascades down the lower cliff face to disperse in a deltaic pattern on a talus cone.
----
The deltaic dispersal at the base of the cliff face as well as the fluid's entire path from the conduit can be seen in this larger image, below: Note that the fluids streaming from the end of the pipe can be clearly seen as well as the fluids cascading down the lower cliff face and the deltaic dispersal of these fluids forming lobate "tongues". the four blue arcs coming from the pipe and represent four separate flow rates and correspond to the 3 large gouges and o1 small gouge eroded away beneath the pipe outflow. The dispersal of the fluids at the base of cliff clearly shows the change of albedo of the topography to a much lighter tone and the dispersal pattern.

NASA's satellite "Mars Odyssey" recently arrived at Mars with one of its primary objectives being "to find water". Perhaps they need to only ask those who are already there.

Outflow From Pipe and Dispersion Down Cliff

Mapped Image of Same Area
Note That The Outflow Path is More Linear

Mars UnEarthed - "The *PROOF* Is Out There!'

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2001 5:56 am 

Yes, very good post. I have not seen those pics before, wonderful to see them. Don't even get me started on the Glass Tubes. I bet you have seen those photos as well? NASA a.k.a. Never A Straight Answer says they are mere sand dunes. haha I laugh at that analysis. They are too high, and to uniform for dunes. Gotta find that webs site where a article was posted about what they really might be.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2001 7:46 am 
NorthwestGuy ...

Actually it was "The Tubes" which I saw on the night of June 2nd, 2000 which led me to take a hiatus from my career as a professional Geologist, realizing that those "Tubes" themselves were *proof* of atleat a one time presence on Mars. What i have now have concrete evidence of in numerous imagery is *PROOF* of a current, immediate, active presence on Mars.

My discussion of the "Tubes" is on my web site and discusses aspects that most did not recognize and refutes things claimed about the use of these tubes by Hoagland and others, putting forth my own credible theory.

----------
Mars UnEarthed - The Tubes

Here is a *NEW* Presentation (in progress) which is equally stunning. Incidentally, Dr Zecharia Sitchin woke me up phoning me at my home at 10am two Saturdays ago to discuss this presentation... :O

Mars UnEarthed - Candor Base "Tracks Across Mars!!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2001 5:27 pm 

Very good, I will take a look at the web sites you posted. That is really cool Sitchin called you to discuss your findings. Can you tell me the nature of your discussion with the good doctor? Or is that confidential at this point in time? It would be really neat to hear his opinions on your work. And maybe give me an insight as to what he is up to next? His new book will be available next Thursday, it's called "The Lost Book of Enki". You can find it on Amazon.com for ภ.80 USD. I have heard Hoagland many times on Coast to Coast AM talking about Mars up and down. He does not trust Malin at all. Well maybe the news Mars probe will yield some new information. I just hope all pictures of Mars taken bv the new probe are not censored. I am very suspicous of NASA. They have a agenda and any pictures that might mess that up are never made public in my opinion. Keep up the good work, I will read your web site with great interest tonight sometime.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2001 7:31 pm 
NorthwestGuy

My discussions with Sitchin center on the now numerous Mars imagery evidences i have in my hands of not only a 'one time' presence on Mars, but a current and immediate presence, which I believe is irrefutable to the trained eye at this point, given the evidence I've amassed. This information is valuable to Sitchin's life's work in that it brings the presence of the Annunaki and into current day and what is on Mars should make us question where the rest of "them" currently are..and when Niburu itself is expected to rejoin this advanced party. I would say that what I believe to be a clear Sphinx on Mars surface would point to a union of our past and what is on Mars, wouldn't you?

You mention Hoagland's dislike with R. Malin, which I agree is quite evident. However we should all keep a keen awareness of all parties. I myself have been emailing with Hoagland through his web partner, Mike Bara for over a year now, and this duo, while having done amazing things to bring Mars and other fascinating arenas to the forefront, they seem to want to deliberately ignore much evidence that doesn't suit them. it can be easily argued that Hoagland (and Bara as a consequence) have a vested interest in our accepting the vision that what is on Mars is ancient, relict and the planet is no longer habited. For us to recognize a current presence on Mars would nullify the overall impact of Hoagland's well vested "Face" in Cydonia and ... not to mention any resurgent book sales of "Monuments Of Mars." Personally, I thought the "Face" was at best a 50/50 shot and inconclusive in the older imagery and since it has been re-imaged the face has lost all symmetry and now appears to be only a norm morphologic mound... yet hoagland now pushes the theory it is a split sided face..and pushes my patience with THIS theory to the extreme.

Certainly I have seen some Malin Mars imagery where exact image passes set to capture certain detail are amazing.. and yet very, VERY 'unfortunately timed" with imaging malfunctions and loss of all detail with noise.. and others (esp. Hoagland regarding the "Face") have claimed that the image resolutions of certain image passes was not up to the detail it SHOULD have been ... but nontheless I have found some thoroughly stunning and deeply startling imagery.. YES much of this imagery requires a trained eye to recognize the aberant artificial detail... and often times, like in the imagery i am presenting on this board, it is lost in an overwhelming turmoil within the larger image footprint itself.. But overall i think what is most limiting to those who are culling through the Mars imagery is the preconceptions born of Sci-Fi prejudices expecting to find enormous domed complexes and overwh*lling evidence of a highly technicological beings displayed for their pleasure across the Mars surface. I have seen many presenting web sites grasp at pixelizaiton distortion and call it "radio antennae" and call the reflectance on a volcanic surface.and again a similar reflectance on what i believe to be a fluid body -- both "Domes". Yes they love to present those domes!

What i have found is that universally the evidence of artificial structures on Mars surface INVARIABLY points to a much larger, sub surface engineering.. and if you think about it, this is only logical since there is no safer place to be and it is a way of creating a much more consistant and warm environment to work and build in.

I am not too much worried about the new probe, Odyssey. While I am a firm believer that we have seen abrupt failures in 13 of 16 previous Mars missions due to atleast a portion of them being "discontinued" by the insitu populace, I think that they began to accept our curiousity with Mars Global Surveyor. I am anxious to see what imagery comes from the Mars Odyssey, particularly the infrared thermal imaging.. however I highly suspect that Global Surveyor had aboard some sort of thermal imaging given the number of images where the camera was inclined to close to maximum inclination (emission angle) and managed to catch numerous clearly evident thermal sources .. *DEAD CENTER*

While we are blessed to have the Mars imagery avalable to *ALL* courtesy of the web, beyond doubt.. much is bieng held back from public scrutiny. Even our own SOHO satellite imaging something ostensibly as inoccuous as our own Sun has had the broadcast "live" images edited on 3 seperate occasions by our most prestegious known alphabet soup agency - the N.S.A. .. yet what managed to escape editing and blacking out was thoroughly startling .. and I'd go so far as to say mind boggling.

We all need to keep an open eye ..and perhaps more importantly, an open mind to not only what we see but the preconceptions with which we see it.

Beyond doubt "Thar be strange things afoot".and we are not in Kansas any more...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2001 1:05 am 

Tripp,
Thank you for sharing what the good doctor and you discussed. I think he does find Mars a very interesting subject. In his books, he does write about Mars. I mean has written about Mars. I do think that things are stirring below ground level, that I have no doubt about. Wheather they are machines still functioning with not operators or not, does not matter. I bears further investigation.
It is true the Hoagland and a associate of his Mike Bara? prsented a paper to whom right now, I cannot remember that purports their exploding planet theory. In that, they describe that once there was a planet between Mars and Jupiter, and that it either exploded, or was blown to bits by some kind of super war. The pryimids on Mars are just to plain to even the unaided eye to ingore. They need to be investigated much further. For it is true Sitchin does say in his writings that the Annunaki did live on Mars, or some of them did. And the thing you found, the Sphinx, I have seen that photograph and it is truely amamzing. I have seen the color corrected photos from the Pathfinder rover as well. Many strange objects in its field of view as well. Recently, I saw a web site that had incredible photographs of very unusual craters on the surface of Mars. Craters with a kind of geodesic mound in the middle of them. Not too far from Cydonia as I can remember. I have even read stories of military men who claim to have been in the underground of Mars and bases. Well I am more interested in the very unusal surface features of Mars.
Yes I have seen incredible SOHO pictures, ones that were on the web for a very short time before they were pulled for some unknown reason. I am not a one-hundred percent supporter of Hoagland, but he is on track with some good things. In fact, he will be a guest on Coast to Coast AM at 10 p.m. pacific time, one hour from this posting. I will listen to him, and take it with a grain of salt. I will conduct my own investigation as to his words, and decide for myself what I believe. Yes I am sure the NSA and others have a motive for allegidly covering up things, but that is their job after all. Hoaglands assertions that there is a battle among the deep people is intriguing. Mayhap there are those who do want the truth to be known, and not spoon fed to the masses, if ever fed to them. I don't want to go down the conspiracy road here, it's just not worth it. Let's just say, let's keep looking up and hope those who have the guts, will come forward, someway, somehow and give us, the common folks a chance to judge things for ourselves.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2001 4:36 am 
NW-Guy

*cocky smile* Naaa this sphinx is where none other has seen it..on a sharply squared, cut plateau with numerous portals beneath and a fan stairway leading up to them.

Atop this plateau cut from rock in place as shown by the evident ligho-facies in the monolith, the man-beast Sphinx rises high up above other artificial structures .. not resting on its paws as here in Giza.. but rather risen up on its forepaws, head erect with an egyptian headpiece hanging down either side to its chest...

This Sphinx is unlike any have seen yet.. except myself and a select few...

By the way, NW, take another look at my presentation of "Tracked Area & Bunker" and the tracks and evident vehicle. Recognize in that image there are five (5) seperate smoke sources. Mars is not operating as some automaton, its caretakers having long left. --- THEY are there now .. most likely not in full force.. but they are there .and they are doing amazing things to the planet.

Take a good look at that image of the culvert/pipe (above in this post).. imageIn the image titled, "Outflow From Pipe And Dispersion Down Cliff'", note the magnified circle to the right of the 3D model showing more detail in the pipe itself. Take a look at the back portions of that culvert, the parts that appear to be in dark shadow. Take a *GOOD* look at those "shadows" and notice how they appear to trail and cascade over varias portions of that pipe sidewall in an irregular line. Those are not shadows. THAT is foliage, my friend. I have found endeniable evidence of other foliation/trees in several areas. .and what is so startling about the trees in one particular area is that they are in tight paralleling lines across a surface feature.. the same sort of lines that result from seeded forrests here. YES! Someone is *seeding* Mars..

The caretakers are home and and sprucing up the place a bit... and perhaps turning up the *heat* (terraforming) makeing ready for more full habitation of this once thought barren "berg" of a planet....

One Question though: Where are the others?

Perhaps Nubiru is not so far off!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2001 5:34 am 

Tripp.
Can you point me to a web site that contains the Sphinx photo(s) that you are refering to? The only one I have seen in on Hoaglands web site. And it is not even that good, and was taken by Pathfinder, not MGS.
You ask, " Where are the others?" Well I don't really like to speculate. I think guessing is different than speculating? Anyways, the only thing I am going to say about that is, maybe they are warming up for some event. Who knows what that might be.
I am still searching for some really interesting pics I saw recently of MGS imiages. Mars has many anomilies that cannot be ignored.
I suppose you have heard the stories about the alledged missing moons of Mars, Phobos and Deimos? I first heard about it the second week of August. It is reported that the recent super planet wide dust storm was a result of one if not both of those moons crashing into the surface of Mars itself, theyby causing the global dust storm. And the anomolous thermal images that have been taken. It is suggestive at best, but no proof has been observed. Soon as the dust settles, then it will be time to examine the surface of Mars for any large scale change as a result of the alledged moons crashing into the surface of Mars. One final note about that, is that during mid-August, there was a report I read that said that there was a comet that was approaching Mars, and that this comet was going to pass within .43 arc seconds of Phobos or the other one. And the author of the article suggested that this comet may have collided with a Mars moon thereby showering the surface of Mars with comet fragments as well as the remains of the moon it hit. Like I said before, as soon as the dust settles, literally, we should be able to get some answers and put that matter to rest once and for all.
I look forward to your next reply as always. Have a great week.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2001 11:58 am 
Hey NW-Guy...

I do appreciate your feedback.

I had not heard that about the possible disappearance of the Mars moons. I have heard that Phobos has been observed to have a decintigrating orbit and some have speculated that the moon, being some %98 water may be having its mass decreased through "harvesting" of the water... though I do not have any concrete source or date on this. I have not heard of a dust storm on Mars either.. though through the ever vigilant eyes of Richard C. Hoagland I have learned that the first thermal image from Odyssey has been acquired, albeit a calibration image. Certainly odyssey's infrared imaging will pick up a sizable signature from the moons collisions or sizable chunks colliding with mars if it has occured. We shall see!

Unfortunately, I am not yet ready to make the source imagery available containing the "sphinx" as the overall image is undergoing extensive evaluation and my analyses undergoing peer review.

Incidentally did you re-examine the enhanced portion of the culvert/pipe (above) in image"Outflow From Pipe and Dispersion Down Cliff "? What do you think of the characterization of those irregular dark features cascading over the pipe back wall as bieng foliation of some sort?

Incidentally, to anyone interested, I do welcome any challenges to my conclusions in my Mars presentations as well as alternate theories of what is evident and even simple requests for further explanation... While my presentatons seen on the web have already been discussed in person with others extremely qualified in Image Anaysis, Geology & Engineering as well as other specialties and backgrounds, there seem to consistantly be aspects to almostt every image or feature that get overlooked and only much later recognized, sometimes even by me myself.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2001 5:01 pm 

Hey Tripp,
Take a look at this image in case you have not seen it already.
[url=http://www.msss.com/moc_gallery/m07_m12/maps/M08/M0804688.gif

Do]http://www.msss.com/moc_gallery/m07_m12/maps/M08/M0804688.gif

Do[/url] you see foliage in this image? Arthur C. Clarke has been quoted as saying he thinks it is foliage. He is very facinated by the image in the link above.
It is true Mars is shrouded in a cloud of dusk, you can find more info about this on space.com as they have a story or two on it. The global storm is expected to subside within a few weeks even more than it already has.
Here is a better picture of the image, and this one came from Richards web site: http://www.enterprisemission.com/mpl.htm

It can be interprated as foliage, but we will not know until more analaysis is done. It is quite facinating to say the least. I do not know the area on Mars where this shot came from, but I suspect near a polar area.
I do look forward to seeing the Sphinx image you have when the world is ready to see it.
Keep up the good work. I am sure there are a lot of people very interested in learning more about Mars.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2001 10:49 pm 

Here you are NWGuy!

Tripp:
I have never seen such photos - WOW. I am blown away. Please tell me, when were they taken, by what satelite, and is this one of the missing satelites?

Also, exactly what type of soil/rock is this that the structure is on? It appears from the photo to closely resemble, minus the trees and sharp cliff formations, of a place near my home called Cabezon. This is BLM land, and a very strange place. The "wash" where the fluid streams down looks a lot like places where arroyos stream water over standstone, washing down some soils that are either heavy with clay and minerals, or are fine sand and various minerals.

The building structure sits on something that resembles some basalt formations I have seen here, tho far more wheathered. From the bottom of that cliff, to the height where the building sits, what is the altitude? Also, the Mars atmosphere being so thin, and cold, what is speculation on the effects, were this water, on evaporation, and has this been accounted for in the streaming down the mountain side? Is there a way of measureing the amount of "water" flowing out? Were it heated, from the vantage of the camera, would steam be visible?

Gosh I better quit asking questions. This is a really really facinating post. Thanks so much for sharing!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2001 5:27 pm 

Tripp:
I just wanted to thank you for putting these images up. Since I saw them, I cannot get them out of my mind.

Where can I read more about your work? Do you have a site? Why isn't this widely known?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2001 2:30 pm 

this spaceslave acknowledges Tripp's accomplishments through his exhaustive research and awesome dedication to his work.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2002 4:07 pm 

Hi guys, I have read and re-read Dr.Sitchin's books over the past five years. This is the first time I ever had the chance to discuss any of his material with anyone who did'nt think I was a crank. The Aliens on Mars stuff you are dicussing is new to me, and i would like to know more.
Does anything you are looking at fit with the ZS's theory of water flow mining at Teoticuan/Chavan de Ha^%#@ however its spelled?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2002 2:09 pm 
Tripp,

Great work! You should check out the website of Andy Lloyd and the Darkstar Theory.

In other news, The Lost Book of Enki makes it clear that the Annunaki were able to maintain an outpost on Mars even when Nibiru headed off to its aphelion. So they need not have left it. Of course, the Annunaki use artificial beings--"androids"--and these are, as far as I am concerned, what the Grays are. Androids. Could the androids be the ones manning the outpost, as I suspect they are the ones running?
The first Nibiruan to arrive on Earth--Allalu--is supposedly entombed within a "likeness of his own face" on the planet Mars. This tomb is most likely that platform-raised Sphinx that you have seen. Can you show it to me?
Andy Loyd has brilliantly shown that Nibiru is, probably, still over 1,000 years away from being near us again. If there is an active presence on Mars, then it most likely never left in the first place.

Page 1 of 2 [ 21 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next