It is currently Thu Feb 22, 2018 4:58 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ] 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2001 1:28 pm 

<span style='font-size:10pt;line-height:100%'>Regarding: Candor Base: "Tracked Aread And Bunker"</span>

The Following post addresses Beandolly's question's/comments lost in pervious post.

BeanDolly:

IN the Candor Base : "Tracked Area and Bunker" presentation, take a good look at the "Tech Stucture" for one, and look at the two bands extending north northeast and the light colored metallic shine like two metal beams catching the sunlight, as if it were two rails of one of those car carriers...

Look with attentive detail at the "Bunker" facie (face) and take a look at the image "Bunker Smoke Plumes" (reproduced below) which outlines the margins of the smoke exhaust plumes come from 3 exhausts on the upper rim of the bunker face... Note this outline in dots of one of the cylindrical exhausts.. you can make out the cylinder's shading and the dark top aperature.

and then note the "Back Bunker Detail" showing Peak and trough lines of a roofing system, complete with beams.and note too that the "tracks" go right up to (and implied, INSIDE) this structure.

This bunker structure is phenomeenal! WHY? well the singular detail of the each individual aspects of it is phenomanal, but beyond that the individual feature details serve to corroborate the artificial nature of the other features in a series..Specifically, the bunker arc face complete with the pentagon "shield" is supported by the back structure roofing system.and the tracks coming up to the clearly evident roof PEAK of this back bunker structure affirms the back bunker structure as, in fact, a roof structure *AND* re-affirms the bunker face itself as a part of the same structure.

There is so much overwhelming detail in this image it is mind boggling..

In answer to your question about "mapping" this onto a topography.. there is a program that does "shade to shape" 3D renders, however this would be somewhat of a waste of time given the abrupt albedo (shade) changes like in that of the pentagon on the bunker face..and the dark area which is actually foliation (trees) due north of the bunker. Because there are so many feautures with darker shading changes, some of which are sharp and abrupt and which are not the result of any hightlight or shadowing on a uniform topographic shade. >This is *ONE* instance where the mind far exceeds and computer's ability to recognize what an image represents -- but this takes time for the brain to recognize and position.

My sincere recommendation to you is that you spend more time with reading the overall image topography to try and recognize what is "normal" in this image and other imagery and then work to see in your mind's eye *WHY* the features I point out are clearly aberant detail.and undeniably artificial. For the record. i spent a good three weeks on the much larger overall image this came from before i ever consiered beginning to delineate the artificial features and began to grasp additional image "noise", like that of the several smoke exhaust plumes which are diverted randomly by local prevailing winds and have their paths deviated by normal topography like ridge slops -- yet nonetheless the continuous topographic detail is still evident *BENEATH* and through these. smoke exhaust plumes..

Good luck! and if you've any questions, don't hesitate to ask.
~Tripp

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2001 5:19 pm 

Tripp:
I see it better - thanks. And WOW!!!!!!

In all honesty after posting my frustration over the image, I remembered later that I had the exact same trouble when looking at satelite images of the Little Pamir that were posted on the web; they were showing where Bin Laden has a hideout, and dammed if I could see it, but they said it was there cuz the Russians put it there. I just shrugged, because I couldn't see what they meant.

About foliage - isn't there technology that would allow one to view from space gases released? I know there is. Also, did you get the questions on the other post regarding geography?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2001 6:44 am 
Site Admin

You guys might be interested in this.

I just put up a page I originally had online in 1999 with actual audio clips of witnesses to sightings.

Here's the link, tell me what you think.

aliens/

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2002 4:21 am 

Tripp,

How about the Nasa word about all that water on Mars?
Life on Mars?
Expedition to Mars soon?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2002 6:04 pm 

Sure some of the images are suspect to be some type of structure. However the tracks found here: http://users.snip.net/~marsunearthed/tracked&bunker1.html are proportioned as big as some of the ridges on the mountains near them. I really do not think that any of the tracks are tracks what so ever.

(Edited by kewk at 4:06 pm on July 17, 2002)

(Edited by kewk at 4:06 pm on July 17, 2002)

Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ]