It is currently Thu Apr 26, 2018 5:30 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ] 
 Post subject: May the Force be with you!
PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 2:58 am 

Hello, my name is Randy and if my screen name confuses you it is actually my initials spelled out phonically, R-L-S. I had actually been a member years ago but after the spam bots took over I almost forgot about this place.

I had always questioned mankind's past after being convinced to let Jesus into my heart back when I was around 9 years old. The Bible had never made sense to me and I wasn't comfortable allowing others to explain to me their interpretations if they couldn't even answer my basic fundamental questions. Even at that young age I knew that the Earth was a lot older than 6,000 years old and mankind and dinosaurs did NOT exist at the same time. Honestly, I'm not even sure if Jesus believed the same thing for he only dealt with human relations and didn't even try to explain the Old Testament.

My revelation came when I stumbled upon Eric Von Daniken's books during my junior year of high school. It was nice that my American History teacher was more than happy to allow me to bounce my questions from those books off him. Those books introduced to me the concept of ancient aliens but they only dealt with the New World so I had trouble mating what's in the Bible with that theory. It did give me some peace of mind that there was evidence out there that could prove to mankind that it wasn't just a spiritual God that created us and the Earth was in fact older than what those ignorant Christians try to prove.

What really hit the nail on the head was when I stumbled upon Zecharia Sitchin's work but it was rather strange starting with Book II, The Wars of Gods and Men. The title really caught my attention but I almost had no idea who these Gods were that had lived through that epic soap opera. I had no choice but to find the rest of the books because I knew that there was a lot more truth coming from these books than I had ever found in the Bible. As I read The 12th Planet it was more than plain to me why our solar system is the way it is and why our clocks and standard rulers had the number 12. I'm rather amazed that we now have a TV series based on some of these theories of Ancient Aliens.

I'm hoping that someday I'll help to make these theories even more mainstream.

I'm trying to greet the other users yet I keep getting the message that I'm posting too soon! :roll:

Post subject: Re: May the Force be with you!
PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 7:28 am 
Global Moderator

Welcome back Areles, thanks for sharing your ideas. 8)

Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ]