It is currently Wed Nov 22, 2017 3:56 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 1 of 1 [ 1 post ] 
 Post subject: "worthless human" ...
PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2016 7:24 pm 

In my earlier post tonight I mentioned the following passage in the 12th Planet:

When Ea arranged for Anu's emissary to "make Adapa take the road to Heaven" and Anu discovered the ruse, he demanded to know"

Why did Ea, to a worthless human
the plan of Heaven-Earth disclose---
rendering him distinguished,
making a Shem for him?

page 279, under Figure 124 in the Avon books paperback edition

I could expound on the many reasons why they hate us so much - "projection" for example - we are them, "their children" and as a result a constant reminder - they are not perfect...

Earthling human beings were created to be slaves. However we were NOT supposed to know everything the Anunnaki know. We were only supposed to be intelligent enough to operate their machines. One of two possibilities occurred - either Enki did not understand the Mind-body-Soul triad of the Anunnaki biology - or he did and simply did not report the information nor the implications to the other Gods in the assembly...

However it does not matter - "Earthlings" were created to be "primitive workers" that would perform the back breaking labor - the Anunnaki started in the mines of Africa.

The important question for Earthling Human Beings is not "when will they return" as the Ancient Astronaut Theorists (AATs) would have you believe - the important question is "why they never left?"

You see I do not ascribe to the AATs earnest belief that extra stellar aliens visited the Earth nor that these aliens were benevolent...

Page 1 of 1 [ 1 post ]