It is currently Wed Nov 22, 2017 3:57 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 1 of 2 [ 22 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Post subject: What do the Anunnaki look like?
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2015 5:30 pm 

Hi, I'm new to this forum.

Have any of you ever come across a written account of what the Anunnaki were supposed to have looked like? Other than that they were giants, I mean. And that the Anunnaki created us in their image. I have such a hard time imagining the Anunnaki - what skin tone they had, hair colour, eyes and so forth. I mostly just imagine them to look like the ancient Sumerians did, with the same dress and facial features and hairstyles, but significantly taller.

If the Anunnaki were giants, how tall must they have been?

Do you think they had elongated skulls, or did they wear some sort of head gear that made their skulls appear elongated?

Did they have bluish or very pale skin?

Post subject: Re: What do the Anunnaki look like?
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2015 6:37 am 
Global Moderator

Hi RRam, welcome to zs.com, i "think" that elongated skulls most certainly, and also they were much possibly taller than homo sapiens, but it is hard to tell how much taller.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2015 12:31 pm 
Site Admin

I apologize for the 'Search Feature' not working better. At some point the programmers of this software screwed that completely up. Now, even 'Anunnaki' is considered a common word even when used in a string. I really am disappointed strings of any kind of words with quotes cannot be searched regardless.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2015 1:13 pm 
Global Moderator

Editor wrote:
I apologize for the 'Search Feature' not working better. At some point the programmers of this software screwed that completely up. Now, even 'Anunnaki' is considered a common word even when used in a string. I really am disappointed strings of any kind of words with quotes cannot be searched regardless.

Fixed. :D

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2015 2:18 pm 

Wait, do you mean someone has already made a subject of this, and I wasn't able to find it on the search engine?

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2015 2:43 pm 
Global Moderator

RRam wrote:
Wait, do you mean someone has already made a subject of this, and I wasn't able to find it on the search engine?

Editor probably wanted to check if there was something already posted that could help you, the search engine was not configured properly but it should run fine now.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2015 2:55 pm 

Thank you. :)

But, is it generally agreed upon amongst Z.S. fans that the Anunnaki were not a reptilian race? I always personally thought that they were depicted as reptilian beings in figurines and such because of all the oral history about their ''fish suits'' (spacesuits) and other reptilian aspects.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2015 4:19 pm 
Global Moderator

RRam wrote:
I always personally thought that they were depicted as reptilian beings in figurines and such because of all the oral history about their ''fish suits'' (spacesuits) and other reptilian aspects.

Yes, absolutely, this sounds quite reasonable.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2015 5:50 pm 
Site Admin

I thought it is more likely that the use of the fish suits were related to the 'God' that was in charge of the oceans as one of his symbols.......
However, if you look within the covers of Zecharia Sitchin's Twelth Planet book, you will see this quote as he speculates on the same thing.

"An unusual drawing on a cylinder seal suggests that, passing Mars, an incoming spacecraft of the
Nefilim established constant communication with "Mission Control" on Earth.
The central object in this ancient drawing simulates the symbol of the Twelfth Planet, the Winged
Globe. Yet it looks different: It is more mechanical, more manufactured than natural. Its "wings" look
almost exactly like the solar panels with which American spacecraft are provided to convert the Sun's
energy to electricity. The two antennas cannot be mistaken.
The circular craft, with its crownlike top and extended wings and antennas, is located in the heavens,
between Mars (the six-pointed star) and Earth and its Moon.

On Earth, a deity extends his hand in greeting to an astronaut still out in the heavens, near Mars. The astronaut is shown wearing a helmet
with a visor and a breastplate. The lower part of his suit is like that of a "fish-man" - a requirement,
perhaps, in case of an emergency splashdown in the ocean. In one hand he holds an instrument; the other
hand reciprocates the greeting from Earth.

Incidently, Sitchin himself never mentions the word reptilian anywhere in his body of works that I know of.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2015 7:01 pm 

Okay, thanks for the info. I had never seen that illustration before.

Do any of you recall if Sitchin ever theorized about the Anunnaki having copper-based, rather than iron-based blood like us?

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2015 7:23 pm 
Global Moderator

RRam wrote:
Do any of you recall if Sitchin ever theorized about the Anunnaki having copper-based, rather than iron-based blood like us?

No, i don't think so.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2015 3:46 pm 

This is my best guess> Believe it's a depiction of Enki. Wallpaper on my laptop> as a reminder for me to stay humble :!:
Welcome btw :D

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2015 3:26 am 

That looks so cool, I love the way it seems that the ancient Sumerians kept their beards and hair.

Wasn't there some Anunnaki who taught humans how to groom themselves, and use cosmetics? I wonder if the Anunnaki thought that the daughters of men were beautiful before they started using cosmetics - the same type of cosmetics the Anunnaki used, I guess - or after. If the Anunnaki cosmetics made the earthling females more appealing, I wonder if it's because it made them appear more like Anunnaki females - like, if the cosmetics altered their skin tones, eye shape, etc.

If the Anunnaki did indeed have elongated skulls, is it possible that many of them had reddish hair, like the hair found on some mummies in Peru, which had naturally (not due to binding) elongated skulls? Lots of cultures around the world tell stories of a race of giants with red hair. Lots of Native American cultures do, especially.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2015 10:20 am 

There are no doubt in my mind, that They had elongated skulls. I believe there where variations in Their hair color Blonde,red and maybe even dark/Brown hair.
The daughters of men can be irresistibly attractive even without makeup on :D . Then keep in mind, that a great deal of the male Anunnaki, did not have access to the opposite gender, when they worked on earth. So when Semyaza proposed that they(The runaway party) Could use Human females to serve their sexsuele needs, they could not resist the temptation.

Cut from The book Of Enoch
8.1 And Azazel taught men to make swords, and daggers, and shields, and
breastplates. And he showed them the things after these, and the art of
making them; bracelets, and ornaments, and the art of making up the eyes,
and of beautifying the eyelids, and the most precious stones, and all kinds
of coloured dyes. And the world was changed.
8.2 And there was great impiety, and much fornication, and they went
astray, and all their ways became corrupt.
8.3 Amezarak taught all those who cast spells and cut roots, Armaros the
release of spells, and Baraqiel astrologers, and Kokabiel portents, and
Tamiel taught astrology, and Asradel taught the path of the Moon.
8.4 And at the destruction of men they cried out; and their voices reached
Heaven.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2015 3:56 pm 

Could the Anunnaki have had six fingers on each hand, and six toes on each foot, like some legends of giants in cultures throughout the world?

Likewise, do you think they could have even had two sets of teeth?

Page 1 of 2 [ 22 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next