It is currently Wed Nov 22, 2017 4:00 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 
 Post subject: The Procession, Nibiru's Orbit, Sitchin's Recalculation
PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2015 2:55 am 

I'm sure I'm not the only one who noticed that Mr. Sitchin had changed his theory on the duration of Nibiru's orbit in Earth years from 3,600 years to I believe 3,450 years and for some reason I couldn't remember exactly why. My books are currently 50 miles away in a storage unit but it was something like that but I happen to watch an episode of The Pyramid Code and read an article recently published about the procession of Earth. What I came to realize that with procession being closer to 24,000 or 24,150 years long on average if you take into consideration that the speed of orbits slow down and speed up during certain parts of its journey that the number of times Nibiru makes an orbit during each procession should logically be close to a whole number. 24,000/3,600 = 6.6667 is not as "holy" as perhaps 24,150/3,450 = 7. Kind of makes the negativity towards the numbers 666 have a deeper meaning along with the admiration for the lucky number 7.

There had been many disagreements between the gods about when a certain age truly began or ended when rule over Earth changed hands according to what Mr. Sitchin had written in his books. Chances are good that there is still an ongoing propaganda battle between Team 666 and Team 7 being played out in the minds of humans. Marduk was known for questioning the beginning of the age but I can't recall the last time that was but I'm sure it was one of the water signs like Pisces or Aquarius. Ea or Enki being known as the water god controls all of the water signs but he had split the rule of each sign between his family members. Marduk I believe is Enki's firstborn son but his mother was not Enki's official wife so that has led him to battle his siblings over who's first to rule. Typical behavior of kids if you think about it like how nowadays people thrive on being first to comment on social media. I wouldn't be shocked if Marduk is Team 666.

But wait, there's more!

Nibiru has long been called the planet of a million years and I'm not sure if that had really been explained why other name to say that meant it took a long time to orbit the sun. I got to wondering how many orbits Nibiru has made around the sun since the celestial battle when Nibiru caused the cleaving of Tiamat into the Asteroid Belt and the Earth. The latest possible date would be the late bombardment period 3.8 billion years ago and the earliest would be during the creation of the solar system and Earth roughly 4.5 billion years. So that would mean 1,101,449 to 1,304,347 "Nibiuian" years have passed since then. Okay, now it makes sense why it's called the planet of a million years.

Someone had also mentioned in that article I read about procession how in a religion that could be Hinduism, I cannot recall, it is thought that we are in the 304th Yuga(sp?) Could be 340 I still can't recall and I doubt I bookmarked the article but if a Yuga is a great year then 304 x 24,150 = 7,341,600 or 340 x 24,150 = 8,211,000 which for all I know could be the exact time frame the Anunnaki first landed on Earth. Doesn't 304 x 3,450 = 1,048,800 so maybe that signified that something important happened around a million years ago on Earth or it's similar to my last point on a million years. It also depends on which perspective you're looking at it whether from a human perspective or a Nibiriun one. They did say history repeats itself and that the first thing becomes last and the last thing becomes first. Funny how some things just seem to click into place the more I think about it.

By the way if Mankind is thought to have been created around 250,000 years ago by the Anunnaki then there has been almost exactly 72 orbits of Nibiru since then and the number 72 is highly associated with Thoth who helped to build pretty much all of the ancient structure we call world wonders. More food for thought.

Post subject: Re: The Procession, Nibiru's Orbit, Sitchin's Recalculation
PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2015 9:26 pm 

After actually looking up what a Yuga is I've come to find that Yugas are made up of smaller Yugas and I cannot tell if the 304 Yugas are mentioned anywhere in the Wikipedia page. There is however many different equations and different lengths of Yuga's that still seem to correlate with some of the math I mentioned and then some.

Post subject: Re: The Procession, Nibiru's Orbit, Sitchin's Recalculation
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2015 3:46 pm 

Good food for thought. Thanks.

Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ]