It is currently Wed Apr 25, 2018 8:16 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ] 
 Post subject: Life on Nibiru possible?
PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2014 4:49 pm 

Hi! Does anyone have an explanation how life on Nibiru is possible when it moves so far away from our sun? Thank you!

Post subject: Re: Life on Nibiru possible?
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2014 12:24 pm 

"if any of you are wondering how the Anunnaki could survive on Nibiru when it is so far from the sun, the answer is that every planet has it's own consciousness filtering system which allows for life to exist on the planet regardless of its size, location, or type of star it orbits (one of many things mainstream science and NASA conceal from us.)" I stumbled over the answer here to my own question written by: "IamInfinite" I´ll look ionto this answer and think about it. Any other answers are welcome as well! Thanks!

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2015 7:50 pm 

Oh, geez more humbo jumbo from Iaminfinite but under a different name. I wish I could say an angel or god gave me the info I know but instead I use facts and reason to come up with my answers.

The real answer in my opinion is because Nibiru is not a planet in the form we know of planets. It's more like a brown dwarf star or it's own small planetary system. If it's a brown dwarf it emits its own solar radiation but possibly on a scale which might make it possible to stand on its surface and not be burnt to a crisp or blinded. If it's a planetary system it would be much like Jupiter and its moons where the gravitational stresses between Jupiter and its moons cause the production of heat but there wouldn't be much if any light. It's possible that life only exists on Nibiru's satellites (especially if it's a brown dwarf but much too hot) whether they be moons or planets as we think of them. Even the Annunaki called the sun (and Pluto) a planet so it really depends on how you define the word.

I like to think or Nibiru as a brown dwarf with an ambient temperature close to what we call room temperature. It's also mostly covered by water much like the Earth but with much shallower oceans. The light of this place would emanate from the thinnest sections of its crust which would be those shallow oceans. The biggest difference between the Earth and Nibiru would be its level of gravity because Nibiru is so much more massive. Because of the high gravity mountains would be much smaller and the surface of the "planet" would be much more uniform. I believe that the Annunaki evolved the ability or need to walk upright in the shallow waters of this place. Whether or not there is dry land on this planet is a bigger question than how does it stay warm.

By the way the gold the Annunaki use to protect their atmosphere is not to help retain it as it travels far from the solar system but to shield them from the sun when they get so close.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2015 4:57 pm 

One should never underestimate the ability of life forms to adapt. If the descriptions of ET are in fact reality - consider the large heads with
very large eyes - exactly what one would expect if they evolved on a planet with mostly starlight. If they come to earth they will want to be
night creatures or hidden within the temple interiors during he day time hours.
Beyond that Nibriu might have a warm surface for many reasons not related to its distance from the sun. All of this argues for the
possibility of life on Nibriu.
We see may life forms on earth where there is little or no light.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2015 3:46 am 

The absence of strong sunlight may account for descriptions of them as having lite complexions and fair hair. Don't quote me on that. I don't remember when or where I got that info from Mr Sitchin's work, but I think it is there.

Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ]