It is currently Wed Nov 22, 2017 4:05 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 
 Post subject: Nostrodamus wrote to his son that the Earth would be ...
PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2014 9:40 pm 

completely destroyed in the year 3786. (I am not certain what the confusion is - the letter spells out the year because his son knew nothing of "astrology").(1)

Why is this important - because it is an exact year - something that Nostrodamus proved he could do with startling accuracy. (plus or minus 6 or 7 months is of no consequence now)

This specific year implies that Nibiru will impact the Earth 1,772 years in the future - and "a new heaven and a new Earth" will result...

Now - if you subtract 3786 - 3600 = 186 AD (when Nibiru was last in the skies of Earth, which gets back to how long Nibiru is near the Sun - both Jesus and Mohammed were taken up in this time frame. Mr. Z. documented that the technology of the Anunnaki had progressed and they were apparently able to fly back and forth - yes but Earthlings need to get to Nibiru to partake of the food of life before it is too late.)

and if you subtract 3786 - 1000 = 2686 (the year the "Anti-christ" will be imprisoned? or will this happen after the Earth is destroyed?)

The Mayan calendar is off by 50 years - which is interesting because adding 50 years to 2012 = 2062 and a man by the name Sir Isaac Newton calculated that Armageddon would begin in the year 2060 (based on codes in the Torah)!(2)

How many years will the "tribulation" last?

Interesting times indeed.

(1) Several of my Nostrodamus books contain this information
(2) The History Channel

Post subject: Re: Nostrodamus wrote to his son that the Earth would be ...
PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2015 9:17 pm 

I love playing with numbers too but I wouldn't use anything to do with Jesus or Muhammad to factor anything. The Torah, yes. The Bible and Koran, no. Why? Because Jesus or Muhammad were made up to compete with the Jewish faith and was not as an act of God but as a means to control their own people. Imitation is the greatest form of flattery I suppose.

I thought Nostradamus was correct with the year and everything but he didn't say it was Nibiru. I thought he called it Wormwood and it had sound much more like a comet or asteroid instead of an entirely massive planet. While it would still kill everything on Earth it would only be the end of the world as we know it. Worse then just society collapsing but not impossible to survive if we can just get off the planet ahead of time and return when it settles down. You have to keep in mind that the Earth used to orbit where the asteroid belt is now so why would anyone think Nibiru would all of a sudden cross the Earth's current path? It's much more likely that more debris from the epic of creation may make it back around during Nibiru's next path and follow the path Earth had taken from the asteroid belt to here.

Post subject: Re: Nostrodamus wrote to his son that the Earth would be ...
PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2015 8:23 pm 

"The Torah, yes. The Bible and Koran, no. Why? Because Jesus or Muhammad were made up to compete with the Jewish faith and was not as an act of God but as a means to control their own people."

I disagree - Jesus is not made up - he was brought forth by "God" aka Ea.(1) The Jewish faith was started by "The Lord God" aka Enlil aka Zeus!(2) (Have you not wondered how Zeus had Hercules and The Lord God had Sampson? Do you believe the so called scientists who currently try to convince the people alive today that the mythologies of the World are made up stories?) Think about it - these two brothers, Princes of Heaven, have been at odds with each other ever since The Lord God came to this planet. Remember in Genesis - in the beginning there was God and then later - there was The Lord God? Mr. Z. was wise to stay out of this - though he does come very close to laying it all bare. (I assume you mean the "New Testament" - since the "Old Testament" is the Tora.)
(I believe that you already know the following if you have read Sitchin. You may not agree with it because of your beliefs - however I will write it for others who may read this post.)
You will not like who started Islam. Consider this why were there two Arc Angels? Arc by definition means the top, the utmost. You saw the same thing in Greece - Apollo (a son of Zeus) had the same power and authority as Zeus? Have you not wondered why Islam was started by the Arc Angel Gabriel? It was started to counter the threat posed by the Holy Roman Empire - the Church that followed the Church (the 12) started by Jesus. So who is the Arc Angel Gabriel? He is not the "Moon god" aka Sin aka Zu.

"You have to keep in mind that the Earth used to orbit where the asteroid belt is now so why would anyone think Nibiru would all of a sudden cross the Earth's current path?"

I agree - the Earth did orbit the Sun between Mars and Jupiter where the asteroid belt is today - however I disagree with the idea that Nibiru's perihelion is in the asteroid belt. Two things: 1. All of the asteroids would have been swept up by Nibiru along time ago. 2. Nibiru would have to orbit in closer to the Sun in order for the Earth to have been moved from beyond Mars orbit to between Venus and Mars. (Nibiru's moon which was drawn out by its encounter with Neptune - which is now the core of this planet, would not have been able to move the Earth from beyond the orbit of Mars to its current location by momentum alone - the very powerful gravity of Nibiru drug the surviving half of Timat to its new orbit.) Nibiru is called the planet of "crossing". As I wrote previously - I think the orbit of Nibiru follows the orbit of Halley's Comet.

(1) (2) The Anunnaki of Nibiru: Mankind's Forgotten Creators, Enslavers, Saviors, and Hidden Architects of the New World... by Gerald R. Clark --excellent book btw
( http://www.amazon.com/Anunnaki-Nibiru-F ... 491211229/ )

Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ]