It is currently Fri Jan 19, 2018 7:32 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 1 of 2 [ 16 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Post subject: Gold Dyson Sphere around Nibiru?
PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2014 9:14 pm 

Shortly before he died I wrote a letter to Mr. Z.

I wanted to thank him for his books which answered so many of my questions. And I wanted to ask him 2 questions:

1. Does the cylinder seal (which he is holding in a photo on his website - I don't have my copy in front of me to identify which artefact number it is in the Germany Museum) depict Nibiru at perihelion and aphelion? If you look closely there is a planet dot below the nose of the guy standing in the middle of the diagram. And the dot is below the ecliptic...

2. Did the Anunnaki (I just realized I spelled Anunnaki incorrectly in my first post!) build a "Dyson Sphere" of gold around Nibiru? The reason that I asked Mr. Z. this question was because in my engineer's brain - suspending gold particles in the atmosphere - would not stop the ablation of Nibiru's atmosphere at perihelion. This is when the "tail" becomes visible - which occurs because the planet moves in a highly elliptical cometary orbit.

If you are wondering how such a thing could be done - read Arthur C. Clarke's book 3001. The gold plates could easily have been installed in orbit via the elevators that Arthur C. Clarke describes in his books.

Another reason that I thought about this - was the official state visit of Anu to Earth - remember the solid gold plates that were installed in his house? The rays of the Sun are detrimental to the Anunnaki when they visit Earth - so the gold plates act as a shield.

I have not calculated how long a planet, that is 4 times larger than the Earth and many times denser, would be close to the Sun (at perihelion) - but my guess is - it's velocity must not be too much greater than the velocity of Haley's Comet. Which would imply that Nibiru is near the Sun (at perihelion) no less than a single Earth year - as for the exact time that it is visible or within Saturn's orbit - it would be quit a bit more. But I was interested in the maximum radiation effect - so the time of crossing...

Post subject: Re: Gold Dyson Sphere around Nibiru?
PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2015 9:00 pm 

Great questions! I was just thinking about Nibiru's orbit last night trying to figure if it had something to do with how time on their planet may be slower than ours.

I wouldn't use the cylinder seal to figure out the orbit of Nibiru much like how I wouldn't use a high school science textbook to do the same. Very rarely will you find an illustration that is to scale and I don't think that was the point of the cylinder seal. Now the tablet that explained the protocols for entering the solar system ahead of Nibiru might give us a better idea but that information is probably on the missing fragments. All we can surmise is that its orbital path moves through or very near the asteroid belt. In my mind its orbit is much more inclined then the rotation of our planet coming in from below the elliptic and rising just above before heading back down into the "abyss". For now I use the asteroid belt as its perihelion until I can do the math and work the orbits and rotations of every body in the Solar System backwards long enough to find the "starting point" aka the story in the beginning of the Enuma Elish. I would also assume that if Nibiru came within a closer perihelion not only would Venus' rotation be opposite of every planet in the solar system (like it is) but much more inclined and its orbit much more eccentric (like it isn't).

To build a Dyson Sphere around Nibiru would probably require a lot more gold than they could have ever found on Earth. Unless they started mining asteroids and other planets I would assume they've had to find other means to shield their planet. While I'm sure they had the capability to build such a sphere I'm afraid they wouldn't have had the resources to pull it off.

Unfortunately we know very little or rather almost nothing about Nibiru so it's hard to compare what we know of Earth to our much more massive brethren. What we do know is that the Annunaki were considered to have super human strength and I would assume that would be because of their planet's higher level or gravity. I would be very curious if any studies have been done to see what would happen to our atmosphere if gravity was increased. I can already imagine though if our atmosphere was more dense than it is now the gold particles would be suspended within the atmosphere longer and sublimation would be lower. While gold plates were a great idea for Anu's house it would have been impracticable for a whole planet especially one larger than the Earth.

Why then would they have come here if they needed that much gold to begin with and thought our oceans had enough? How would they have survived before 8 million years ago when they first came here looking for gold?

Chances are good that the sublimation of their atmosphere is low enough that it took 105,555 - 125,000 trips around the sun before it became critical.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2015 7:19 pm 

I was not talking about a scale "depiction" - I was talking about a pictorial representation of Nibiru at perihelion and aphelion:
"1. Does the cylinder seal (...) depict Nibiru at perihelion and aphelion? If you look closely there is a planet dot below the nose of the guy standing in the middle of the diagram. And the dot is below the ecliptic..."

As for the current state of the solar system - after Nibiru wrecked it - mass and gravity might be used to calculate what kind of mass flipped Uranus on its ear (the poles of Uranus have a unique angle unlike any other in this solar system.)

I think the orbit of Halles's comet is a model for the orbital path of Nibiru. The comet spends most of its time below the ecliptic - it comes into perihelion from the South...

Not certain I understand your reference to Venus - since Nibiru does not cross its orbit.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2015 7:29 pm 

"To build a Dyson Sphere around Nibiru would probably require a lot more gold than they could have ever found on Earth. Unless they started mining asteroids and other planets..."
I agree - that is exactly what they did and are doing - for the asteroids are the same as the Earth.

And have you ever wondered why the scene in Star Wars: The Return of the Jedi - that depicts the 2nd Death Star visible in the atmosphere of the moon - strikes such a deep cord with so many people? I think its because our ancestors saw a similar scene here on Earth while the Moon was being built. If they could build a Moon - that handles the ores they mine from the asteroids and the Earth - they could certainly build a Dyson Sphere around Nibiru.

Also
" I would assume they've had to find other means to shield their planet. While I'm sure they had the capability to build such a sphere I'm afraid they wouldn't have had the resources to pull it off."
I disagree - they do have the resources to pull it off - if you are referring to "man power" - I would submit - thousands of people do not disappear each year because the bio-robots (aka "the greys") want to procreate!

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2015 9:48 pm 

Funny you would mention the state of the solar system for I wrote a topic with that exact title.

http://www.zechariasitchin.com/viewtopic.php?f=34&t=6857

Not only do I mention Uranus' odd orbit and rotation but Venus' retrograde rotation which may not seem as likely as Uranus' to you but to me everything makes perfect sense. The timing had been just right to cause Venus to turn in the OPPOSITE direction when Nibiru was near the elliptical plane and did not have to cross any orbit! Of course maybe not everything I mentioned in my topic was caused by Nibiru but it makes more sense than random collisions of early proto-planets proposed by most cosmologists.

I don't follow you when you mention that they built the moon so they must have the resources to build a Dyson sphere. The moon existed before they hollowed it out and while that gave them a lot of resources I don't see a planet spanning shield coming from that amount of material. Just my opinion though.

As for the seal are you talking about the dot to the man's right or to the left? The 12 "planets" are all behind the man. As for the dot all by itself I don't recall Sitchin mentioning anything about it. Intriguing though.

I do agree with you if you haven't noticed that yes, Nibiru does spend 98% of it's time below the elliptical plane.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2015 2:25 pm 

Your post about the current state of the solar system caught my eye when I joined this forum. However I wanted to post my ideas and I only scanned it to avoid rehashing.

The reason I wrote the Anunnaki built the Moon is because Mr. Z. wrote the gods orbited the Earth in their short range space ships during the great Flood. The gods were starving. Mars base was too far away. In short there was no orbital platform. The gold shuttles delivered the smelted gold directly to Nibiru when Nibiru was at perihelion.

I submit the Anunnaki began building the Moon after the Great Flood. Some authors today write that the Moon was "moved" to its current location and that it was "hollowed out".(1) We saw in Star Wars that a spaceship the size of a moon can be built. A spaceship that can move under its own power. Did the Anunnaki start with a moon or asteroid? I don't know. However I submit that we did not place the International Space Station into orbit - we built it in orbit! Which is far easier to accomplish. So as an engineer I say they built the Moon in orbit - they did not move it here from somewhere else.

Asimov wrote a book called "The Tragedy of the Moon" in which he states that the facts of the Moon kept human beings from developing television in the 14th century! For example the fact that the Moon is exactly the right size and in exactly the right location to eclipse the Sun - which is statistically impossible - especially for a solar system that was savagely altered by a rouge planet that wrecked it after it formed!

Gold and other metals mined on Earth were processed in Mesopotamia. I submit that after the entire area was irradiated with deadly radiation - the orbital platform was completed to a point that the raw ore could be delivered to the Moon where it is now processed and then transshipped to Nibiru.

I further submit that the Earth facing side of the Moon (which is another perfect Moon fact) was completed first so that Earthlings would not be able to figure it all out.

Lastly another important fact to consider - when Ninurta came to the new world to establish a new space port in the Andes Mountains - his friend and cousin Thoth (aka Quetzalcoatl ) did not build a smelting facility!

(1) For The Moon Is Hollow And Aliens Rule The Sky by Rob Shelsky

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2015 2:36 pm 

Also - if memory serves - there is only one other so called "moon" that always presents the same side or "face" to its planet in this solar system - Phobos of Mars.

NASA reports that the Moon rotates on its axis once every 27 days! Thus the Moon is essentially "Tidally locked!

How much thrust would a spaceship the size and mass of the Moon have to expel from its reaction jets in order to accomplish this spin rate?

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2015 3:06 pm 

I made an error in my response to Aeries -

" "To build a Dyson Sphere around Nibiru would probably require a lot more gold than they could have ever found on Earth. Unless they started mining asteroids and other planets..."
I agree - that is exactly what they did and are doing - for the asteroids are the same as the Earth. "

I did not proof read my response: "I agree - that is exactly what they did and are doing - for the asteroids are the same as the Earth."

The gold found on Earth came from the moon of Nibiru that became the core of this planet. Thus the asteroids which have the same composition as the crust of this planet and in fact have the same fossils as the early shallow sea of Earth (the water monster - Timat) - does not have gold. However the asteroids do have lots of water and iron.

And - I implied by the title of this post that the protective sphere was solid gold - which was not what I wanted to post.

The purpose of a Dyson Sphere around Nibiru is to keep the atmosphere from being blown away (ablated) because of its cometary (highly elliptical) orbit when Nibiru is at perihelion or gets close to the Sun.

Next - would the Dyson Sphere that surrounds Nibiru be solid gold? No - the Tensegrity Structure could be made out of iron or carbon nano-tubes or even a grown crystal lattice!

How thick would the gold shield plates have to be? And would these gold shield plates completely surround the planet? My guess - the gold shield plates would be above the Imperium to protect Anu from the Sun's radiation.
Thus a Dyson Sphere around Nibiru is not made out of solid gold. The atmosphere, that is kept in place by the Dyson Sphere, protects the population on the planet as it did before it began to be completed.

Thus the majority of the Dyson Sphere can be made of glass.

So the title of this post should have been: "Dyson Sphere around Nibiru?"

On a side note - how much gold would have been in the moon that was pulled out of Nibiru when it first encountered Neptune? This could be estimated by determining how much gold was secreted from the core into the mantel. Gold must be a common metal on Nibiru - as iron is common on the Earth.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2015 5:28 pm 

One word Kingu.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2015 4:35 pm 

Just as an side note to the discussion of gold.

Planets which form during the first generation of stars have no heavy metals. Heavy metals are generated in the supernova explosions at the
last phase of a star's life. Subsequent debris then forms new stars and planets and the cycle repeats. Earth is considered to be part of a 4th
generation of stars and thus has a lot of heavy metals (heavier than iron) Nibiru may be earlier in the series of cycles and not have a lot of heavy metals.
It might be a real reason for mining heavy metals from earth. It is hard to believe that they could mine sufficient gold from earth to make any
practical space shield for their planet given that for a long period of time they only had a few hundred anunnaki mining here.

As we know gold is very important to many spheres of high technology in general/

Just a thought

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2015 7:55 pm 

How can anyone use a fictional movie like Starwars as a reference to prove something is possible. ScFi movies prove nothing but might display some hypothetical ideas that are sound.... however, they prove nothing in themselves.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2015 8:00 pm 

What was it?.... 2001, A Space Odyssey that showed the space station as a huge rotating wheel that would cause normal gravity at the outside of the area that would have been the tire? Now that was a great idea that NASA should have followed. You have access to everything within it from normal gravity to every variation from that to complete weightlessness at the very center. Any experiments that needed any amount of gravity between normal and weightless could have been performed for any period of time. This is what it will take to make long trips as well to counter the bone loss we now know occurs with prolonged periods of weightlessness. NASA is asleep at the wheel..... but not this wheel.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2015 1:21 pm 

"One word Kingu."

I thought this originally in 1984 as well. However upon going back through The 12 Planet this year - I read page 232, 3rd para again, 5th sentence:

"As Timat's upper part was thrown into a new orbit (as the new planet Earth), we suggest Kingu was pulled along."

Thus the tablets are silent about Kingu's fate. Mr. Z "suggests" but never said with certainty...

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2015 3:20 pm 

"One word Kingu." -- continued:

On page 251, of The Twelfth Plant, first sentence: Mr. Z records: "Subjected to conflicting gravitational pulls, this large satellite of Timat (Kingu) began to shift toward Marduk (aka Nibiru)

So even before the celestial battle took place Kingu was pulled into its own orbit around the Sun by Nibiru's gravity - somewhere between Mars and Jupiter!

Next after the celestial battle when Timat is rendered a lifeless world (on page 226):

"Thrown into the net they found themselves ensnared....
The whole band of demons that had marched on her side
He cast into fetters, their hands he bound....
Tightly encircled, they could not escape."

Mr. Z records under the tablet on the same page (226): "After the battle was over, Marduk (Nibiru) took away from Kingu the Tablet of Destinies (Kingu's independent orbit) ..."

So it seems that Kingu became a satellite of Nibiru!

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2015 3:34 pm 
Site Admin

LEANDER01... You would probably enjoy reading 'Rare Earth' which has been included in the book list here at ZechariaSitchin.Com... Although the title and the intent of the book was to downplay the thought that life as we experience it would be as common as generally believed, it is very interesting how it actually supports Sitchin's many theories. One example is the part in the book that points out that as the dust circled the sun, which would eventually congregate to form the planets, gravity and centrifugal force would separate different elements to different distances from the Sun. This is why the gaseous ones are at the outside of the circle. Their theory is that the elements needed for life as we know it would not have formed within the temperate zone but that once the planet was formed a collision would be necessary to drop kick it into the habitable zone. If this is true, then the universe is complete with earth like planets that were not lucky enough to get that 'kick' that sent them careening into the 'correct' zone for human like life to form. If they are right on this idea, and it is just one of a great many they outline, life will be rare indeed in the universe. Does not the Enuma Elish tell of the great collision? In addition, modern scientists are now saying there was a great collision in earth's early history.

Page 1 of 2 [ 16 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next