It is currently Wed Jan 17, 2018 9:37 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 2 of 2 [ 16 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Post subject: Re: Gold Dyson Sphere around Nibiru?
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2015 3:40 pm 

"How can anyone use a fictional movie like Starwars as a reference to prove something is possible. "

Stargazer - I am not trying to prove anything. That was not the purpose of this post. In fact I do not have to prove anything - because the NASA Apollo program data proves the Moon is a construct! For those of you who can not or will not read through the tons of Apollo program data - try Our Mysterious Space Ship Moon by Don Wilson (Donald K. Wilson obtained his copyright in 1973)
Note: I am NOT talking about the theory of the Moon put forth by two Soviet Scientists that Don includes in this book! I am talking about all of the NASA data recorded by the Apollo program!

Science Fiction has always shown that if we Earthlings can imagine something - we can make that something a reality.

The purpose of the Star Wars death star reference - in particular the 2nd Death Star that was visible in the daytime sky from Endor, while it was being constructed - was a comment about a deep, deep cord that was struck in the hearts of many Earthlings who viewed the 3rd Star Wars Movie.

----> The purpose of this sub-post discussion was the fact that I had never considered in 1984 that the Annunaki built the Moon in orbit or that the Moon is their "orbiting platform"!

Page 2 of 2 [ 16 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2