It is currently Wed Nov 22, 2017 3:59 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 
 Post subject: Is the Moon the Annunaki space platform?
PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2014 8:50 pm 

Greetings and facilitations,

I am new to this forum - so if some one has already presented this idea (and I missed it when I scanned the general index) - please excuse me.

I happened upon an ebook - that theorized our Moon (Kingu) is a hollow space station! I am not certain if the authors read Mr. Z's books or not - they seem to have done so.

At any rate - I could not refute their theory and I recall that Mr. Z. never mentions the "orbiting space platform" of the Igigi - until after the Great Flood (if memory serves)?

I was stunned when this connection occurred while reading the ebook about our hollow Moon!

So I immediately went and checked my copy of the 12 Planet - and sure enough Mr. Z. speculates that Kingu went with the top half of Timat to it's new orbit! The tablets DO NOT record it!

So why does this make sense to an engineer who has studied the Earth Chronicles since reading the 1st 4 books of the series in 1984? In a single phrase - "Dyson Sphere"...*

And while reading Genesis Revisited - Phobos reminded me of the Death Star! Which made since to me back then because I thought the Earth picket was Mars...

* Please see my next general discussion about this.

Post subject: Re: Is the Moon the Annunaki space platform?
PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2015 8:09 pm 

I would logically assume that any information about our moon, Mars' moon Phobos, from the Annunaki would be on a "need to know" basis much like most of the information our government likes to keep to themselves. Just imagine what we would have expected when we had the Apollo missions if there had been myths of there being a space station built into the moon. We really have no idea of their level of technology so we can't say the Annunaki didn't deliberately put the moon into such an orbit where it just barely covers the sun during an eclipse. It's also very likely that the moon used to rotate but was tidally locked on purpose. The biggest reason why we think of it as hollow is because it rang like a bell when landed upon and there is no other good explanation for that unless it was hollow or mostly hollow.

I thought a Dyson Sphere was built around a star so I don't know what to say about that.

Post subject: Re: Is the Moon the Annunaki space platform?
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2015 4:12 pm 

I recently moved (2015) and found on one of my old book shelves the following paper back book: Our Mysterious Space Ship Moon by Don Wilson. (I know I did not read this book in 1974 and just put it on the shelf right by Somebody Else is on the Moon!

The Moon data gathered by the NASA Apollo program is in a word - unbelievable!

The Sumerian tablets refer to an orbiting space platform - the orbiting space platform of the gods. However the orbiting space platform, built by the gods was never destroyed or taken away - so where is it?

Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ]