It is currently Wed Nov 22, 2017 4:00 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 
 Post subject: Interesting Photo
PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2014 7:39 pm 

Newbie here, but have been reading Sitchin for years. Even named my band Tenth Planet (left out sun and moon for simplicity,) for a time in the 90s. But enough about me. :oops:

I was just watching a vid on the deathbed confession of Bushman, who worked with Area 51 in an official capacity. No Nibiru or Annunaki-related subject matter. In fact the aliens are little guys, not tall and human-looking in "our" image.

What struck me was a photograph, which I screen capped. The bottom image shows the Heads-up display of an alien ship coming into Area 51. What struck me about it is that it reminded me so much of the Landing Corridors in Sumer and later Sinai. I realize it's just a V heading toward the horizon, nothing particularly impressive about that. No different than on any airplane display. But in proximity to the planet's horizon, it just gave me a little smile. :D

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Post subject: Re: Interesting Photo
PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2014 8:28 am 
Global Moderator

Hi Evster2012, welcome to zs.com. :)

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2014 9:24 am 
Site Admin

Yes, interesting. It is amazing too how much info Mr Sitchin published in that early seventies 12th Planet book, his original ideas or others, that has been proven since by science. Example: Close up facts about the other planets we first learned from Sitchin and later confirmed by the roving sats we launched. :wink:

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2014 9:00 pm 

Thanks for the welcome. I was handed a copy of The 12th Planet back in 1994 by a friend's mother of all people. I devoured it! Had all available materials within a week, lol! My father was an astrophysicist specializing in Quantum Mechanics who worked for JPL, Rockwell, Lockheed, Douglas...Air Force stuff at China Lake, etc. with top Gov clearance and all that. Some people have paintings of Jesus on their living room walls. We had Einstein! I remember he used to tap me as a child for code names for his projects. In hindsight I wonder if that hungry child's suggestion of Pancake One named something in the field of anti-gravity or something like that. It would not surprise me one bit! So Sitchin was a natural thing for me to gravitate toward (no pun intended!) I buy every word. No doubts whatsoever. ;)

Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ]