It is currently Wed Nov 22, 2017 3:57 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ] 
 Post subject: Why did Zecharia Sitchin warn David Icke?
PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 8:25 pm 

In David Icke's documentary "Revelations of a Mother Goddess," former Illuminati mind-controlled slave Arizona Wilder said that Zecharia Sitchin was a shape-shifting reptile alien who had the job of disinforming humanity about the reptilians and the Illuminati. David Icke replied by saying that could explain why Sitchin warned him not to talk about reptile aliens in his work after he asked Sitchin why he never said anything about ancient Sumer's many reptilian motifs in his Earth Chronicles books. Further, former 33rd degree freemason Leo Zagami said on Project Camelot that Sitchin was a disinfo agent who worked for the Illumianti and got help writing his works from the Vatican, and 32nd degree freemason Donny Gillson discussed how Sitchin was a CIA disinfo agent and his Nibiru story was a psy-op.

However, in part 2 of a 20 part series on the Creating5D youtube channel, galactic historian and akashic records reader Andrew Bartzis said Sitchin's first three books are very accurate except for the fact that the Anunnaki did not come to Earth on a mission but were actually lured to Earth by other dimensional entities, and the gold they forced their genetically engineered slave humans to mine was to bring entities to Earth and NOT to shield the atmosphere of Nibiru (although Bartzis made it very clear that Nibiru DOES EXIST in its 3600 year orbit in our solar system.) Bartiz also said the Anunnaki came to earth about 480,000 years ago and not 450,000 years ago as Sitchin screwed up his timelines, and incorrect timelines is the reason Sitchin's 4th book onward were off. And Bartzis explained that Sitchin was a very spiritual man who had a higher dimensional entity helping him write his first 3 books.

When I met Andrew Bartzis last October, I asked him "So how could Sitchin have been accurate if he was a reptilian disinformer?" Bartzis explained to me that entities known as timeline watchers "victimized" Sitchin by implanting phony timelines in our reality by making those sources give false stories about Sitchin being a fraud (sounds crazy, but like it or not that's how reality works.)

But there is one final mystery to be solved here. Why did Sitchin warn Icke not to put stuff about reptile aliens in his work? My guess is that first off, Sitchin might have felt that talking about reptile aliens would discredit him. And second, Sitchin was good friends with Jordan Maxwell, and Maxwell for a short period of time had bad thoughts about David Icke. When Maxwell brought Icke to America (and introduced Icke to the idea of the reptile alien, by the way) Icke's agents from Britain who helped bring Icke to America got hired to help Maxwell run The Truthseeker Company. However, Maxwell ironically lost that job when those agents of Icke fired Maxwell after Icke got more popular. But Icke wasn't interested in running a company, and as a result the Truthseeker Company went defunct and Maxwell held a bit of a grudge against Icke for that. I'm sure Sitchin (who was also part of the Truthseeker Company) felt a bit of a grudge against Icke as well and so that was probably another reason why he warned Icke not to talk about reptile aliens. That's my hunch, anyway.

And interestingly, in his most recent book "The Perception Deception," Icke talks about how the "X" or a cross-shape is a symbol for Saturn and he suggests that Saturn (a major Illuminati symbol for Satanism) is the Planet X that Sitchin was talking about and also the real planet of the Anunnaki. He also says Sitchin would've known about the relationship between the cross and Saturn since he was a Zionist and that means he was a Saturn worshipper (although it's strange that Icke NEVER says anything in his books about Sitchin being a reptile alien despite what Arizona Wilder told him). Icke also makes it clear that he doesn't buy Sitchin's story of Nibiru, but he does support Sitchin's theory about humans being genetically engineered by some alien force.

Well, it appears that Icke was duped because thanks to Andrew Bartzis, we know Sitchin wasn't a fraud after all and Nibiru does actually exist. And if Sitchin was a Zionist as Icke says, he certainly wasn't a malevolent Zionist and was almost certainly compartmentalized. And lastly, if any of you are wondering how the Anunnaki could survive on Nibiru when it is so far from the sun, the answer is that every planet has it's own consciousness filtering system which allows for life to exist on the planet regardless of its size, location, or type of star it orbits (one of many things mainstream science and NASA conceal from us.)

Post subject: Re: Why did Zecharia Sitchin warn David Icke?
PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2017 3:48 am 

IamInfinite wrote:
When I met Andrew Bartzis last October, I asked him "So how could Sitchin have been accurate if he was a reptilian disinformer?" Bartzis explained to me that entities known as timeline watchers "victimized" Sitchin by implanting phony timelines in our reality by making those sources give false stories about Sitchin being a fraud (sounds crazy, but like it or not that's how reality works.)r life to exist on the planet regardless of its size, location, or type of star it orbits (one of many things mainstream science and NASA conceal from us.)

He's the only person I've heard say this, has anyone else heard this?

Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ]