It is currently Wed Nov 22, 2017 4:02 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ] 
 Post subject: Free Will
PostPosted: Fri Jan 17, 2014 2:01 am 

************If you are reading this I am going to assume that you have read all of Zecharia Sitchin's work or at least enough to understand the terms and ideas that I hope I won’t have to explain later. That includes the idea that man was created by the Anunnaki around 500,000 BC to mine gold and that they suddenly left before the time of Christ. Any theory outside of Sitchin’s is fine too but let’s not pit author vs author here.************

God giving Man free will is mentioned a number of times in the Bible but Sitchin doesn’t go into great detail about free will other than when, how, and a little bit of who. More importantly we need to consider why otherwise we will have no idea what to expect or hope for after the Return until it begins!

When would most likely be 3760 BC after Anu’s state visit unlike the popular belief by Christians and Jews that God gave us free will in the Garden of Eden right after our creation supposedly. 10900 BC is not a bad time to consider either because the Anunnaki did allow us to be more involved with the rebuilding of Mission Control. There were human kings before and after the deluge so in my opinion the 3760 BC still rings closer to the starting date depending on your view of apparent or true free will.

For Pete’s sake the Jewish calendar is based on the Nippur calendar and still counts down the time from when they know as the day basically Jews became Jews. Matching that date with the older orbital period of Nibiru easily links the flood and the periods of mankind’s regression to the idea that the, “Third time's a charm”. Archaeological evidence shows sudden leaps in technology around years such as 10,900 and 7300-7500 BC but there were signs of regression between those times. I wonder if they had overcompensated for the last 2 failures and they won’t like how far we have advanced!

How is described differently between all civilizations and faiths but they all follow a similar storyline. The creation of a larger role for priests is a big factor why religion is the only reason why we studied science in the beginning. For instance originally only priests studied astronomy but over time faith and science had a falling apart. So, it’s hard to say that religion is such a terrible thing for without it we probably wouldn’t have much of a civilization at the moment.

I better define my idea of Free Will before I get too far ahead of myself. Obviously it means the ability to pretty much do whatever you want to do without having to worry about the repercussions of your actions. To me apparent free will would have been likely after the Deluge even if just for the sake that mankind was then free to settle pretty much wherever he pleased besides Mission Control. Previously mankind had been limited to certain areas although I’m sure there were plenty of humans who lived, “off the grid”. The keys to Mission Control were eventually given to humans but not until after they were already planning on leaving.

The other aspect of free will has to do with the soul and dealing with the consequences after death but I’m not trying to focus on that here. That’s better suited for movies and stories where a man sells his soul to the devil and yes, a man can do as he pleases with his soul but in the end God owns the man’s soul so man can’t make deals with the devil when it comes to their soul. In my opinion that plot is a contradiction unto itself but that’s what I got from watching George Burns. Let’s keep this discussion more in the physical realm and lets leave the spiritual aspect for another debate, please.

Now let’s get back to the why!

Until proven otherwise the Anunnaki did promise to return and most likely it will be to collect more gold to be used to sustain life on Nibiru regardless if that is by suspending gold particles in the atmosphere, ingesting gold for eternal life, or the use of gold in technology. For one reason or another gold was imprinted upon humans as being special and needing to be collected and presented to the gods. Other than for decoration gold wasn’t considered a very useful metal until the advent of electronics so something more important than personal adornment must have been the catalyst for the value of gold to create greed.

Nowadays we keep a large amount of gold in places like Fort Knox and most banks so it should be rather easy for the Anunnaki to collect but I won’t be shocked if they want the gold in our jewelry boxes as well. It’s hard to say how much exactly they need but if they were smart they left somebody behind to make sure we didn’t slack too much on the production. I really like the idea of us mining asteroids in the near future for that would prove our usefulness to the Anunnaki beyond our original purpose or means.

I’m sure at some point you’ve already wondered to yourself how does the story of the Tower of Babel fit into all of this? Quite simply because Babel was Babylon and Marduk was behind the whole thing as mentioned in several of Mr. Sitchin’s books. Even though man built the stairway to heaven it wasn’t without the help of Marduk. Marduk wanted his own Mission Control and almost got away with it thanks to our help but it was not to be and the gods destroyed the tower and tried to keep such a thing from happening again. That’s where most of our concern lies!

If they’ve done it before what’s stopping them from doing it again when they come back and see us hopping around the solar system? It’s a matter of timing and the timing is literally written in the stars. Mathematically the 2,160 year zodiac houses don’t represent what’s really happening in the sky with the age of Pisces beginning in 498 AD and ending in 2658 versus 60 BC to 2100 AD. Places like Stonehenge were created to prove in the sky when it was time for Marduk to finally achieve his place in the sun, so to speak. Funny how everyday terms and meanings make more sense when you find the real context.

You may ask, “What’s so special about the age of Pisces?”, and what makes Pisces so special is because of who rules that zodiac. Pisces is water sign and most water signs have something to do with Enki or his family. Marduk ruled during the age of Aries and if I’m not mistaken Enki rules Pisces. The next sign belongs to Anu and if history repeats itself he’ll leave Earth up to his two sons Enki and Enlil again. That hasn’t always worked out so well for us for they don’t always agree who should be the legitimate top Earth commander or the legitimate heir to Anu’s throne thanks to the drama of the Anunnaki birthright succession traditions.
Enki was the first born to Anu but his mother was not the queen. The queen eventually gave birth to Enlil and so began the first born versus first legitimate heir debate……, again. This motive has been played out in a lot of myths and stories all the way up to the present day. It’s because of this family issue why man was taught how to wage war in the first place. The families of Enki and Enlil may as well be named Capulet and Montague and there may never be peace if Marduk is someone like Tybalt in this metaphor!

So, at least for the time being we don’t have too much to worry about until beyond the time of Star Trek, (the 25th and 26st centuries compared to the 24th century in Star Trek: The Next Generation). I’m not an astronomer and I’m relying on easily Googleable websites so I could be a little off but the constellation of Pisces does cover a wide arc in the sky and zodiac. Mr. Sitchin did claim that Thoth would make an appearance in 2087 and that’s before his mentioned end date of 2240. Mr. Sitchin is obviously just looking at the math so if star markers, like Stonehenge or are new digital counterparts, are used to track the procession then we could try to appeal our case to the highest court for at least a few more hundred years.

Well, that last point was more about the who so I’ll get back to the why now.

The biggest mystery to me would be why exactly did Enki decide to use a more hands-off approach? He did always seem to have a fondness for Man for he is one of the gods that helped to create us and did most of the technical work. He is also the one we have to thank for the warning he gave Noah before the flood that devastated the region. He also gave Adapa wisdom but then again he did trick Adapa into rejecting immortality for some selfish reason. It’s hard to say if the wars fought over religion in the Anunnaki’s absence are better than the wars fought when they were still around but you can’t fault the guy for trying something not tried before.

Then again the issue of whether or not the gods stayed or left wasn’t up to him if the aging while they lived on Earth caused them to consider even less face-time with us than ever before around the 1st century BC. Either way a religion was created to control the Jewish population and they were entrusted with the Command Center of Mission Control aka Jerusalem. I’m not sure why Islam, which popped up almost 600 years after Christ was said to have been resurrected, tries to dissociated itself with the Jewish faith for they all claim to be descended from Abraham anyhow. Just based on the notion that history does seem to repeat itself I cannot help but feel that the Judaism vs Islam situation is just another occurrence of the old Enki vs. Enlil fight or Marduk left behind a mess that Muhammad tried to fix.

Regardless of the motivation or if this hasn’t always been the routine we do seem to be at a disadvantage. Without having the Ark of the Covenant and its ability to enable communication with Yahweh it’s hard to say if we’re doing anything remotely close to what he wanted. The Bible is a little outdated and taken out of context just like every myth and legend from religions created before monotheism. Despite the almost constant violence over the Holy Land like I said before I’m sure the Anunnaki were smart enough to leave behind somebody behind to ensure success. We may have lost or inadvertently destroyed the Ark and most ancient relics related to communication with the Anunnaki but then again there’s a lot that we don’t know but we do know something is going on between all of these secret societies.

Speaking of secret societies lets not forget what I believe is or was called the Order of the Snake. This order was directly created by Enki and helped to spread wisdom but were eventually overran by outside forces and are now used to conceal knowledge from the public. There are too many theories out there on this subject and I’m not much of a conspiracy theorist but I’m good at seeing past the bullshit and spotting the whole picture. Disinformation is rampant and the best camouflage for agents who can distract those of us with a short attention span.

Okay, back to the why again.

My personal belief is that it is OUR BIRTHRIGHT to control Earth and it is not something that has to be granted by an outside power! My case is based on the origin of life and the role Tiamat played during the Celestial Battle with Nibiru. Nibiru may have stabilized the solar system before Tiamat was allowed to grant its own moon planetary status but that doesn’t mean life wouldn’t have evolved somewhere else in the solar system. The Anunnaki’s home planet violated the Prime Directive, so to speak, before their civilization was ever around. It doesn’t matter if the organic material for life came from Nibiru or Tiamat because Nibiru would have been lost in space had it not been for the fortunate circumstances.

This solar system belongs more to us than it does to them. The meek shall inherit the earth sounds about right. The Anunnaki’s longer life spans automatically gave them an edge technologically and perhaps even evolutionarily but they were the ones foolish enough to give proto-humans a bit of an upgrade. That would have been fine for their sake but then they just had to fool around with the human women and those leftover genes will haunt them for eternity if nothing else. I would not be shocked if they had came to realize what they had done thanks to their God, Galzu I believe is his name, who is basically their spiritual single God and was much more moral than the Anunnaki.

That’s where it seems as if Earth is now subjected to being treated like an animal sanctuary where we might progress further naturally and will hopefully survive to maturity. Still though there is that ticking clock and a delivery to Nibiru will have to be made no mater what. Destiny and fate are two very important subjects in just about every religion but the distinction between the two is lost to most people. Fate is something man can control to some extent while destiny is a bit more absolute and considered to be divine. For this particular instance it is destined that Nibiru will make another pass through our solar system where as it’s our own fate if we live to see the day. Hopefully we will be good at mining asteroids before then and can either barter or battle our way out of being repressed. We don’t need their family drama being used on this planet to force humans to fight in their name anymore.

Post subject: Re: Free Will
PostPosted: Sat Jan 18, 2014 2:40 am 

Great topic, agree on the most of it. Now as you said free will for Mankind would start when we are set free by the Anunnaki. Maybe it has happen a while ago as you propose, I am very divided in that question( The data at hand is not sufficient to answer the question) If we out of free will Decided to pulverize our Current gold supply, an dump it in the earths atmosphere??? Think about it.

I would sure like being around in 2087/88 to witness Ningizhidda's supposed Return to Earth. But can Ningizhidda just return an then take control over Mankind in at least a Region/Country. It would help him if He returned after a Earth wide calamity. Or just after a World war. Maybe he'd return under the ongoing war. I'm assuming World war is in the making already due to overpopulation, Industrial complexes(Ignorant Greed) and a coming collapse of the worlds economy, Witch in my opinion is flat out designed to malfunction. Anybody that knows a good deal about debt, economy and banking an by the way isn't affected by blinding greed, would say this.

The easy pickup of Gold an recourses would be if Mankind was in a desolated condition.

Or Maybe he would just dump down from heaven an be received as an Messiah, who knows...

An this brings me back to my own conclusion. Mankind is most likely still being nursed by the Anunnaki. We are depending on them an they are depending on us. I guess the Anannaki is a bit like the Elite parents who have very high expectations to Their offspring but don't take their time to guide, correct or Love Them in a healthy/good way. Such as good parents are supposed to do.

Having said this I Still have a tiny bit of hope deep within my mind that Mankind is set free. Just a little hope.

Post subject: Re: Free Will
PostPosted: Sat Jan 18, 2014 5:41 pm 

I agree with you too and yes, there isn't much evidence to answer this question. There wouldn't be much stopping the Anunnaki from taking what they want or doing whatever they want if we desolated this planet one way or another. That's still a matter of mankind's fate which is mostly within our own hands but let's not think Enlil or even Marduk isn't trying to tip the scales in their own favor. It would be very interesting to see what would happen before or after we started suspending gold particles into the atmosphere to combat climate change. Either it would never get off the ground or it wouldn't last long thanks to the agents of the Anunnaki.

I'm positive that a lot of us will still be around if/when Thoth/Ningishzidda returns even if we'll be over 100 years old ourselves but hopefully still looking younger. Once again it's mankind's fate when it comes to how they perceive and accept him and it's up to people like us to keep mankind from continuing to be so ignorant. We humans seem to always have a varied opinion on everything so no matter the circumstances there will probably always be naysayers. The key is to have the mainstream notion or the population majority on the same page and the book that page came from must include ancient astronauts. It's probably a good thing they won't be returning any sooner because right now I'm afraid too many people would rather commit suicide than change their minds so abruptly.

It's probably the best thing to consider having Thoth return before the rest of the gang for he is his father's son. He's just like Enki and I believe he was given the secret of resurrection unlike Marduk and technically fits the description better of a true messiah. It's hard for him to top his father for his father created man and saved him from the flood but Thoth did build a pretty good empire over in the New World until the Spanish destroyed what little was left. Fortunately enough of the culture has probably survived and as long as we visibly prove that we still understand most of the meanings behind the structures left behind Thoth won't be too disappointed.

I too believe that the Anunnaki are doing the best they can to nurse our species but I wouldn't call them bad parents. Mostly absent, yes, but not overly malicious as a whole. Humans had been used as pawns in wars even in the wars only between the gods themselves and it may be a hard habit for the Anunnaki to break. I really believe that Jesus was probably their last ditch effort to leave behind that feeling of love and compassion but as usual elements of the whole story have been withheld or lost. Even though I foresee death and destruction during one of their next voyages through the solar system it won't be intentional. This time around we'll have been warned and those who believe will be able to leave the planet just long enough unlike last time.

Right now unless you live in a dictatorship or someplace like the Middle East you have more free will than you can possibly imagine. Sure, influences like family and other authoritative figures can make life a little tough but even refugees try to leave their oppressed homelands to find better opportunities. Just like the Dave Matthews song 'Typical Situation' there are almost too many choices for some of us in privileged societies. So, for now I'm going to enjoy the hell out of this free will until I can no longer!!!

Post subject: Gold Dust in Atmosphere
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2016 9:26 pm 

Earth scientists are discussing ways to postpone climate change by sprinkling our atmosphere with different particles similar to the way the Anunnaki used gold dust to reflect sunlight.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-12-12/scientists-want-to-give-the-atmosphere-an-antacid-to-relieve-climate-change

Post subject: Stonehenge at Night?
PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2017 4:23 pm 

One new theory speculates that Stonehenge was used mainly at night.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/science/2017/07/07/ancient-stone-monuments-may-have-used-mysterious-moonlit-ceremonies/

Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ]