It is currently Wed Nov 22, 2017 3:54 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ] 
 Post subject: Zecharia Sitchin was victimized by "timeline watchers"
PostPosted: Sat Jan 04, 2014 2:40 pm 

The ongoing saga of debate involving whether or not Zecharia Sitchin's work was accurate continues to this day, but my article here should settle the issue once and for all.

First of all, galactic historian and akashic records reader Andrew Bartzis said in part 2 of his 20 part interview on the Creating5D youtube channel that Sitchin's first 3 books were very accurate except for the dates and the fact that the reason the Anunnaki wanted the gold was to lure entities back to Earth and not to shield the atmosphere of Nibiru. He also said that the Anunnaki from Nibiru were actually lured to planet Earth by outside entities, and he also said that Sitchin was a very spiritual man who received some help writing his first 3 books from higher level consciousness entities. Keep in mind that the fact that Bartzis' skills as an akashic records reader is in-your-face evidence that this info is true.

However, people will still insist that Sitchin was wrong for three main reasons. First, they insist that life can't exist on Nibiru because of its distance from the sun, but this is not an issue because the fact that every planet has it's own consciousness filtering system makes it possible for life to exist on pretty much any planet regardless of location.

Further, Illuminati whistleblowers Leo Zagami (a former 33rd degree Freemason) and Arizona Wilder (a former Illuminati mind-controlled slave) said that Sitchin was an Illuminati disinfo agent. Zagami said in his Project Camelot interview that Sitchin received help from the Vatican, and Wilder said in David Icke's 1999 documentary "Revelations of a Mother Goddess" that Sitchin was a shape-shifting reptilian who had the job of disinforming about the reptilians and the Illuminati, to which Icke responded by saying that could explain why Sitchin warned him not to say anything about the reptile aliens in his work after he asked Sitchin why he never said anything about reptilian aliens in his Earth Chronicles books.

I got the chance to address this issue with Bartzis when I met him in Sarasota, FL back last October and he said that what Zagami and Wilder said was disinformation, and he explained that they were not trying to lie about Sitchin on purpose. Bartzis explained there are actually entities who act as "timeline watchers" who have the ability to put propaganda into the mainstream/alternative programs which can cause confusion. Bartzis said that these "timeline watchers" made Zagami and Wilder spew out these lies about Sitchin in order to conceal the true human history of planet Earth.

I actually need to retract what I had said in the past now that I made this post. I used to believe what Wilder and Zagami said about Sitchin, and then a few months later I wrote an article where I tried to debunk what Wilder and Zagami said, but the problem was that I misunderstood Bartzis explanation. Fortunately, I was able to clarify this with Bartzis a couple days ago over the Internet and that means that we can finally agree that Sitchin's work is worth reading (at least his first 3 books are anyway.)

Oh, and if any trolls or shills out there want to try to discredit me for admitting that I was wrong, GO RIGHT AHEAD! You are only going to expose the Illuminati if you come out in the open to try to discredit people like me.

Post subject: Re: Zecharia Sitchin was victimized by "timeline watchers"
PostPosted: Sat Jan 04, 2014 4:32 pm 

Nice findings.

Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ]