It is currently Wed Nov 22, 2017 3:59 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 1 of 1 [ 15 posts ] 
 Post subject: Time to set the record straight on the Anunnaki and Nibiru
PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2013 4:52 pm 

What exactly is meant by the term Anunnaki? People who study the work of Zecharia Sitchin would say this term relates to the aliens from the planet Nibiru which is in a 3600 year elliptical orbit in the solar system who came to Earth about 450,000 years ago to combine their DNA with homo erectus DNA to create homo sapiens as a slave species to mine gold for them. Other people would say that the Anunnaki relates to the reptilians of David Icke lore. In reality, both these Anunnaki are just small factions within the greater Anunnaki whole. The term Anunnaki actually refers to a hodgepodge of different ET races, and the many different races of the Anunnaki, be they benevolent or malevolent, are the children of Anu who can best be thought of as a high level consciousness entity that acts as a universal geneticist. These Anunnaki races have done a lot of interbreeding over the course of time with other Anunnaki and non-Anunnaki races.

The Anunnaki from Nibiru are actually just one of many different ET races from Nibiru according to Andromeda Council contactee Tolec, and they are also referred to as the “false Anunnaki” by Australian ET contactee George Kavassilas because of their malevolent nature. They interbred with the reptilians during the time of ancient Sumer. Also, galactic historian and akashic records reader Andrew Bartzis said that Zecharia Sitchin’s first three books were very accurate except for the fact that the reason the Anunnaki wanted the gold was so they could ingest the gold for consciousness expansion purposes and not to shield Nibiru’s atmosphere. Gold on Earth is actually a miniature version of the masculine consciousness energy of the Sun and the Anunnaki engineered and enslaved humans to mine gold because they wanted to consume the gold (which was probably engineered into monatomic gold) so they could attain higher consciousness. Bartzis also said that Sitchin’s 450,000 years ago timing was also off by a few tens of thousands of years.

There is also the theory that Zecharia Sitchin got inaccurate after his third book because he was hijacked by Illuminati forces after his third book. As the theory goes, the Illuminati decided to spin the story of humans being created into a slave species as a way of demonizing humanity and making humans feel they are not worthy, and to do this they hijacked Sitchin and even put him under direct reptilian manipulation (as Illuminati mind-controlled slave Arizona Wilder hinted at when she mentioned Sitchin’s shapeshifting reptilian identity in David Icke’s 1999 documentary “Revelations of a Mother Goddess.”) Others have postulated the theory that Sitchin was a human in this main organic timeline, and the timeline where he was a shapeshifting reptoid (which Arizona Wilder apparently experienced) has merged with this timeline. Keep in mind that all timelines will eventually merge with the main organic timeline, so there is nothing unusual about a human being a human in one timeline and that same human being a reptilian alien in another.

It is also worth pointing out that Andrew Bartzis said that the planet Nibiru’s appearance is directly related to how much fear humans have on Earth, and this suggests that the 3600 year appearance of Nibiru and the Anunnaki (which has varied by a couple hundred years over time) pertains to a cyclical time period when humans have a high level of fear. Andromeda Council contactee Tolec also said that Nibiru has been currently placed in an orbit high above the plane of Earth’s orbit by the Andromeda Council so it will not harm Earth. Those who follow the work of Patricia Cori would believe that Nibiru used to be in the Sirius star system but was flung out of that system when it failed to attain higher consciousness with the rest of that star system. This isn’t all that odd, considering that there is quite a lot of evidence that our solar system orbits the Sirius star system (as Santos Bonacci talks about in his lectures.) And if anyone is wondering how life can exist on Nibiru even though it is so far from the sun, the answer is simple: every planet has its own consciousness filtering system which allows for life to exist on it no matter how hot the star is or how far from the sun the planet is.

I hope my article here clears up some confusion about the Anunnaki and Nibiru. But believe me, I still have a lot of questions and I’m sure all of you folks reading this article do as well.

Post subject: Re: Time to set the record straight on the Anunnaki and Nibi
PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2013 12:42 am 

I agree that many questions still remain but I'm not sure if your article clears up very many questions. I agree with you on the many different races and the reptilians within the Annunaki culture and also cultures from other star systems but I believe the reptilians were created by the Annunaki as a separate slave species and perhaps as possible atonement for killing off the dinosaurs. I have a suspicious feeling that birth rights have more to do with most ancient conflicts than any other reason. Every book after Sitchin's first three books to me were just repeating the same things over and over and not exactly disinformation as other things I've noticed online.

My biggest disagreement is how life could possible exist on a "planet" with just consciousness to sustain them. My best guess would be that Nibiru itself is actually a brown dwarf or something lower than that scale of sub star that's more dense than Jupiter. It's possible that it's warm enough that the liquid water on its surface is lower than the boiling point or more likely that the moons or sub planets of Nibiru is where most life evolved. Nibiru had as least 4 "winds" or "moons" during the celestial battle that created the asteroid belt and the remnants of Tiamat becoming the smaller Earth. Our waters became mingled and laid the basis why we are genetically compatible with the Annunaki. I don't doubt that gold was ingested in some form to promote longer lifespans but I still think it was used in their atmosphere or in the very least their technology.

As important it is that humans were created to be a slave species to the Annunaki it's because there are made from the former homo erectus species that had evolved on Earth it became our birth right to control the planet when the Nibiruians so to speak gave us our free will at the beginning of the Jewish calendar 5770 years ago or so. Wars over birth rights have been fought since even before the time of Enlil and Enki so it's no surprise to me that it's still the same basic motivation. The biggest question is will they revoke our birth right and try to force their dominance upon us again?

PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2013 6:16 am 
Global Moderator

Thanks for the inputs, really nice ideas.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2013 9:51 am 

Which book of Zecharia Sitchin's writings mentions Reptilians? Someone please let me know. Also, on the subject of long life spans there is another older thread already devoted to Long Life Spans on this board. http://www.zechariasitchin.com/viewtopic.php?t=91 I believe it is 100% due to genetic engineering. I have never bought the Sitchin theory that it was attributed to the longer periods of time that it took Nibiru to circle the Sun.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2013 1:17 pm 

Star Gazer wrote:
Which book of Zecharia Sitchin's writings mentions Reptilians? Someone please let me know. Also, on the subject of long life spans there is another older thread already devoted to Long Life Spans on this board. http://www.zechariasitchin.com/viewtopic.php?t=91 I believe it is 100% due to genetic engineering. I have never bought the Sitchin theory that it was attributed to the longer periods of time that it took Nibiru to circle the Sun.

None of Sitchin's books mention reptilians, and this is why some have postulated the idea that Sitchin was hijacked by Illuminati forces after his third book. David Icke asked Sitchin in 1998 why he never said anything about ancient Sumer's countless reptilian motifs in his Earth Chronicles books, and Sitchin refused to acknowledge the existence of a reptilian race from ancient Sumer. Icke told Sitchin he would push the theory about reptilian aliens from Sumer, to which Sitchin gave Icke a dirty look and told him, "don't go there."
Did Sitchin do this because reptilian forces were controlling him at that moment in order to try to prevent Icke from pushing his reptilian theories? I simply can't see how that possibility can't be ruled out.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2013 7:47 pm 

Is this hearsay or from a book by David Icke or what? What is the actual source? We like references when people infer claims instead of theories.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2013 8:26 pm 

Star Gazer wrote:
Is this hearsay or from a book by David Icke or what? What is the actual source? We like references when people infer claims instead of theories.

The video where Arizona Wilder says Sitchin is reptilian disinformer is at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C03VcqFHBAE and in his 2001 book "Children of the Matrix" Icke mentions about how Sitchin warned him to keep the reptilians out of his work in a footnote on page 100. Icke actually jokingly pretends to be unaware of Wilder's claim when he says, "for some inexplicable reason, Zecharia Sitchin refuses to believe that reptilian aliens existed in ancient Sumeria." But Icke has admitted that he believes that Sitchin's general thesis about aliens genetically engineering humans is correct. And if an akashic records reader like Andrew Bartzis (who can answer any question correctly due to his akashic skills) says that Sitchin's first 3 books were almost totally accurate, then we have reason to believe that Illuminati/reptilian forces hijacked Sitchin after his 3rd book.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2013 9:20 pm 

Pretty far out stuff. A little hard for me to believe.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 12:03 am 

I'm not exactly sold on the whole reptilian idea myself unless they are already known as the Igigi which I feel are probably rather either insectoids or androids built from bio-ware. Sitchin doesn't ever mention reptiles other than connecting symbols dealing with serpents to Enki. I'm more inclined to believe that by trying to add a separate race of reptilians to the Ancient Alien theory it only does it as a disservice as I feel as it is more than likely disinformation. I do believe that Enki could have made some reptilian based workers but only as a stepping stone to finally making humans. What happened to them could be no different than what happened to the Minotaur. I have yet to read any other books other than Sitchin's and Von Daniken's so maybe my view will change after I look into these other sources. I take everything in with a grain of salt so don't expect me to change my mind so easily.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 12:14 am 

I agree Areles. The story of human creation, etc. is fascinating itself and is very logical and believable as soon as someone is able to overcome their lifelong limited beliefs. From the standpoint of introducing main stream people to these ideas I think it is much better to hold back on the wild speculation as much as possible in order to keep from turning away those we have a chance of introducing all this to. The minute they hear about lizard people, etc..... they will think we are all crackpots and quit paying attention before they really have a chance to learn anything. :wink:

PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 3:50 pm 

Star Gazer wrote:
The minute they hear about lizard people, etc..... they will think we are all crackpots and quit paying attention before they really have a chance to learn anything. :wink:

So they will think we are crackpots for talking about malevolent reptile aliens from Alpha Draconis that masquerade as our political/corporate leaders to feed of our fear energy, but they won't think we are crackpots for saying that aliens from a hard-to-find planet in our solar system genetically engineered us as a slave species to mine gold?
I'm sorry, I don't see how the former idea is any more or less crazy than the latter.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 4:01 pm 

One is necessary at this point in time and has more believable reference than the other.... just my opinion......

PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2013 4:34 pm 

It was difficult enough as it was convincing the public that the Earth was round and not the center of the universe, So, trying to convince everyone that not only are our Gods really aliens is hard enough but then throwing in reptilians that can somehow feed off of fear makes it all more of an impossible stretch. Changing the world's view on our look on aliens may need to take some time so I'm not surprised if people like Mr. Sitchin didn't want to rock the boat too much. So far I haven't seen any real tangible proof other than what's written in the stars about any kind of Draconians.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2013 5:11 pm 
Global Moderator

Areles wrote:
Changing the world's view on our look on aliens may need to take some time so I'm not surprised if people like Mr. Sitchin didn't want to rock the boat too much.

Agreed, in my opinion Man creators "looked" like reptilians to ancient cultures inside their headgear/helmets (if you check the Ubaid statuettes and specially the 5,800BC clay head found at Tell el-Oueili site, 3D model below).

PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2013 5:17 pm 

Very well said by both of you.

Page 1 of 1 [ 15 posts ]