It is currently Wed Nov 22, 2017 3:57 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ] 
 Post subject: Zecharia Sitchin disinfo agent myth debunked
PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 2:20 am 

In response to that poster who wrote that article "Zecharia Sitchin was an Illuminati fraud and a reptilian," I would like to set things straight.
Galactic Historian and Akashic Records reader Andrew Bartzis explained lots of things in a 20 part series on the Creating5D youtube channel, and he made it clear that Sitchin's first three books were quite accurate except for the time factor in http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zK4eFId7f-o
I met Bartzis at the in5d Return to Atlantis conference in Sarasota, FL earlier this month and when I asked him if what Wilder and Zagami said about Sitchin was true, he said that in a sense, everything is disinformation because this is just one of several timelines. He claims that when you write a book, you create a timeline, as Sitchin did when he wrote his books. Wilder and Zagami were going by another timeline.
Hey, I know this is waaaaaaay out there on the matrix factor, but this is how reality works and it makes sense to anyone who understands consciousness and metaphysics. Although in a sense it isn't all that odd. After all, SPACE AND TIME ARE ILLUSIONS, and everything exists only because our CONSCIOUSNESS allows for it to exist.
It should be noted now, that Bartzis has said that all the many timelines have joined together and planet Earth is now on one major timeline with 2 minor timelines.

Post subject: Re: Zecharia Sitchin disinfo agent myth debunked
PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 7:08 am 
Global Moderator

Welcome IamInfinite and thanks for posting.

Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ]