It is currently Wed Nov 22, 2017 4:03 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 2 of 2 [ 19 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Post subject: Re: Anunnakis, Galzu, Earth for Humans, ...
PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 2:32 pm 

Thanks, I see the reply button now but I swear to God that it wasn't there my first night back.

Let's not forget that the humans in the beginning of the Bible and I believe the Book of Enoch lived longer but as time went by the ages decreased.

Taken from Chapter VI of The Stairway To Heaven pages 98-99.
Book of Genesis (in Chapter V) turns back to Adam and to his third son Seth. Adam, we are told, was 130 years old when Seth was born, and lived another 800 years for a total of 930 years. Seth, who fathered Enosh at age 105, lived to be 912. Enosh begot Cainan at age 90, and died at 905. Cainan lived to the ripe age of 910; his son Mahalal-el was 895 years old when he died; and his son, Jared, passed at age 962.

Then the book mentions that Enoch's son Methuselah lived the longest at 969 and was succeeded by Lamech who lived for 777 years.

Yeah, that's not exactly a perfect example of the lifespans shortening over time but after the time of Noah there didn't seem to be lifespans anywhere near that long.

If genes were the most important part of the equation why would they degrade over time? It could have been the lack of something in their diet that the Annunaki possessed or it was something environmental like the sun's radiation. Nibiru is fortunate for it only passes near the sun for a rather short period of time and perhaps the gold particles that they suspend in the atmosphere helps to block said radiation. It's no mystery to me why our lives are so short but with advances in science I see many ways we can improve the situation without having to leave the solar system for 3,400-3,600 years.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 2:34 pm 
Site Admin

Maybe you weren't signed in at the time. To see it you should be signed in.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 3:55 pm 

Areles>>>

The Elongated lifespan of the Adapa family line is probably/maybe due to Enkis direct contact an science.
An when Enki did not have access or time to interact with the Adapa family line they lost their longevity.
Or maybe as I suspect Enki fund out, what were the reason for the lack of longevity on Earth. An the medical trail was finished.

Enki as we were told by Sitchins interpretations, did not allow Adapa the water off life, nor the bread of life, when he visited Nibiru.
I can not understand why Enki would deny Adapa a longer life. This is why I suspect that Enki were using Adapa and relatives for a long term medical trial. If Adapa had accepted an consumed the water of life an the bread of life. Enkis medical trail would have been contaminated. It is just a thought but it would explain a lot.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 2:12 pm 

Sonenki wrote:
Areles>>>

The Elongated lifespan of the Adapa family line is probably/maybe due to Enkis direct contact an science.

Agreed.

Page 2 of 2 [ 19 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2