It is currently Wed Nov 22, 2017 4:04 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 1 of 2 [ 19 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Post subject: Anunnakis, Galzu, Earth for Humans, ...
PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 3:30 pm 
Global Moderator

I wonder why they have left ... The theory by Wes Penre, that they would lie about Galzu so, thousands of years later, we humans would think they would "return" in peace is a complete nonsense ... They wont "return" since they have never really "left", they dont need to wait 3.600 years till they can "jump" here inside again ...
I can consider a creator - creature "relation", but it doesnt sound "enough" for me when you start connecting points ...
They certainly decided to leave Earth at some point in the past ...
Earth for humans ... No interactions, at least openly ...
This was valid for thousands of years, till we got the necessary technology to search further than our gardens ...
Galzu's visions ?
Please, if you have anything to share ...

Post subject: Re: Anunnakis, Galzu, Earth for Humans, ...
PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2013 3:15 pm 

You know I started with Sitchins work the hard way, by reading the lost book of Enki. First I was fascinated by these Anunnaki beings. But after thinking a great deal about it, fascination turned into fear! What to become of Mankind if the stories where correct.
Are they yet here? Will they come back? Or is the Earth for Mankind? I would give allot to know the answer to this question.
But if the stories are true, then I don't believe we are on our own. They need us to do the work, we where designed to do. Depending on who controls matters on Nibiru now a days, we are most likely still their Worker.

One must think about how wrong they have acted. First they don't want to do hard mining work? Are you kidding me they tried to save their planet, in such a matter there should be no >> I don't want to<< !!!! No wonder Enlil was furious.
Then they fashion a worker that became Us, as we all know. Imagine if I where to create a Worker/slave from 80% Human and 20% chimpanzee because I did not like to work. I am 100% Sure this would be not accepted. Not to Mention the number one wrongdoing of all time>> Sexual intercourse with this slavebeing. This is just the essence of wrongdoing.

I am wondering if Enki an his medical researches, did fashion Us to understand why the Anunnaki born on Earth did not have longevity, as they would have if they where born on Nibiru. Enki must have pondered much about this matter (Even though the answer was right in front of his nose), an when it was Finally understood, why the Anunnaki got older quicker on Earth(especially the Earth born), most of them went home to Nibiru.

What if Mankind could achieve Anunnaki like lifespan(they could! We are them! So can we!) What if we already are researching such matters now. Even though at this moment we don't recognize this research, as the answer to why we live so short lives.
As Enki, we have the answers right before our nose. But sometimes things are just to simple to understand.

Will they interact when we by coincident finds the secrets of longevity? If they don't then I would believe we are set free!

Last edited by Sonenki on Wed Oct 23, 2013 4:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2013 3:58 pm 
Global Moderator

Thanks for posting Sonenki, yes this is a very intriguing point, Nibiruans left Earth for us, but why ? Its obviously very hard to find an answer, as we humans, with our downgraded analysis abilities, have a hard time understanding the global picture.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2013 4:23 pm 

I don't think we are that far of the Anunnaki when talking of our mental capabilities. But since they live way longer lives then Us they have a very superior experience level compered to Us humans. They are fully grown beings, we are just children. (We are all gods children)

PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2013 4:27 pm 
Global Moderator

Well in my opinion i dont think they would create a primitive worker with similar mental capacity to them, plus they created homo sapiens hundreds of thousands of years ago, could we at least imagine nowadays how far they have taken science and technology ? I dont think so, my $0.02 but we absolutely have no idea.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2013 5:08 pm 

Agreed they are way superior to us humans in terms of technology an overall knowledge. But in my opinion they are superior mostly because of longevity. 500.000 years = a hole lot of experience. If human beings was allowed Anunnaki life span(500.000 years+) we would be(I think) on approximately the same level as them. But they are way ahead of Us. We would never stand a chance against Them.
Any revolt will fail.

Have you read the book of Enoch???

PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2013 5:44 pm 
Global Moderator

Sure, are you assuming that we humans have similar mental capabilities with the Nibiruans based on the registries of the anunnaki presence on Earth, created by ancient cultures ?

PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 3:40 am 

Yes I do, an we are very good at understanding matters of technology, space etc. But then again where would we be if the Anunnaki didn't introduced agriculture + knowledge of metal processing and Writing?

I ask you one more time :wink: Have you read the book of Enoch??

PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 6:26 pm 
Global Moderator

Sonenki wrote:
I ask you one more time :wink: Have you read the book of Enoch??

thales100 wrote:
Sure

:wink:

PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2013 3:19 pm 

Sorry :oops:

Ok good it is an important book. I know that the book of Enoch is +12000 years. But it is very specific regarding Mankinds place in this world. The Watchers are in control and Mankind shall not stray apart from the part of righteousness, else the children of the ones that stray apart will be judged for ''Crimes their fathers did)>> I will judge through generations.....

I think that somehow Enochs telling is even more scary than Sitchens work. No doubt he was telling the truth about what he saw, felt and was told bye the Anunnaki(Watchers). The story is just to far from the ordinary way of thinking/writing...

What do you make of Enochs story :?:

Last edited by Sonenki on Sat Nov 09, 2013 2:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2013 7:38 pm 

:D
sweet! first post back here in...years!
i have $0.02 in this thread!!!
my two bits buys a lot - galactic (intergalactic?) governance and a major rules infraction! nibiran's broke "The Law" when they "made" us - "thou shalt not muck with the evolutionary or socio-cultural development of ...blah-blah...Prime Directive". Enki & company thought they might just get away with it since Earth is a total backwater...but NO! political intrigue within their own ranks (and home) led to an insider tip-off to The Feds! The Great Flood was thought to just maybe fix the screw up (and maybe this was even before the Great Whistle was Blown by the Great Whistle Blower of Nibiru) of our "creation" (and their literally screwing us into a whole NEW species!!! ...genetic whatsitz...). BUT NO! WE SURVIVED LIKE ROACHES and NOT... died like unicorns. THEN...The Fed shows up on Earth...slap, boom, bam..."You planet-hopping mooks gotta bug out, see!"...and you get a withdrawal of contact...of influence...BUT! ...we, as a species, are an unknown... we are an "artificial" species...evolution alone didn't make us...so...we are also of GREAT curiosity to "Them"...ALL of "Them" ...or a lot anyway...

there...my dos centavos...
i'm cheap.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2013 6:36 am 
Global Moderator

Sonenki wrote:
No doubt he was telling the truth about what he saw, felt and was told bye the Anunnaki(Watchers). The story is just to far from the ordinary way of thinking/writing...

Absolutely, its truely an amazing story.

ThaRevrendAl wrote:
:D
sweet! first post back here in...years!
i have $0.02 in this thread!!!
my two bits buys a lot - galactic (intergalactic?) governance and a major rules infraction! nibiran's broke "The Law" when they "made" us - "thou shalt not muck with the evolutionary or socio-cultural development of ...blah-blah...Prime Directive". Enki & company thought they might just get away with it since Earth is a total backwater...but NO! political intrigue within their own ranks (and home) led to an insider tip-off to The Feds! The Great Flood was thought to just maybe fix the screw up (and maybe this was even before the Great Whistle was Blown by the Great Whistle Blower of Nibiru) of our "creation" (and their literally screwing us into a whole NEW species!!! ...genetic whatsitz...). BUT NO! WE SURVIVED LIKE ROACHES and NOT... died like unicorns. THEN...The Fed shows up on Earth...slap, boom, bam..."You planet-hopping mooks gotta bug out, see!"...and you get a withdrawal of contact...of influence...BUT! ...we, as a species, are an unknown... we are an "artificial" species...evolution alone didn't make us...so...we are also of GREAT curiosity to "Them"...ALL of "Them" ...or a lot anyway...

there...my dos centavos...
i'm cheap.

Welcome back ThaRevrendAl, nice ideas, btw its "dois centavos", cheers. 8)

PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 2:12 am 

It's great to be back but I can't seem to find the post button other than "reply with quote" so I just deleted the quote.

I've read every book in Mr. Sitchin's series but have yet to read the Book of Enoch so please bear with me.

From my understanding the reason why the Annunaki left is because of the sun's radiation. It's probably the reason why telmers shorten but at the very least the free radicals created by the sun's radiation would be just as likely. I believe that the Annunaki's special food allowed them to stay young to a point or at least still maintain longevity but even Enki noticed that they were still ageing. It's possible maybe somebody like Marduk could have stayed behind but as vain as most of them were I'm sure there's a reason why they promised to return rather than hang around and gain more wrinkles.

Then there's the issue of free will. At first we did not have free will and had to continue to be their slaves. That all changed around the time of the beginning of the Jewish calender or perhaps sometime right after the deluge 13,000 years ago. The reason why they finally granted mankind free will is still vague to me but it's probably because either some other force greater than them made them do it or they came to realize that we were more than just the sum of our parts. Even they believed in one true spiritual God so maybe their conscious did get the better of them.

It's the story of the Tower of Babel that still concerns me. It's likely we didn't have free will at that time and were punished when we made the stairway to heaven but then there's the version where it was Marduk's fault, not ours, yet we were the ones punished for what he told us to do. We've already passed that point as far as our level of technology unless a space elevator is where the line had been crossed last time. I have no idea what they will think of us when they return but I have a feeling Enki will do his best to prevent anything bad from happening to us.

Our rather short lives do prevent us from progressing as fast we we could. We have progressed rather quickly even after they have disappeared so I'm guessing if we had longer life spans we could perhaps surpass them in technology. Maybe a lucky guess or epiphany will grant us something they do not have and allow us to protect ourselves in the event Enlil tries to destroy mankind like before or rather allow us to die completely in a deluge like Enki had prevented. I'm almost sure that global warming could be a preventive measure to keep the ice sheet of Antarctica from growing larger but as I recently learned the extra water is actually causing it to snow more down there. Either way it'll be quite a long while before we have to be too concerned.

Even though it'll be at least another 1000 years before Nibiru passes through the asteroid belt I'm sure the planet will still become visible before then and they might return before then too but I can't recall if the flight path mentioned in that guide starts with Mars or before then. It may be up to us to go out there and intercept them before they have a chance to pass judgement. It would mean a lot if we were somehow able to do just that and I'm sure it is possible.

The good news is we have done exactly what they have wanted us to do. We revere gold so much that we store it in large vaults which will make it very easy for the Annunaki to collect.

We may have had downgraded mental faculties back when we were first created but they made the mistake of interbreeding with us. More than likely we are just about as smart as they are and our lifespans is probably the reason why we haven't achieved their level of technology but we are rather dang close. They seemed to have only used rocket propulsion to leave Earth but we still don't quite have levitation figured out. Levitation unfortunately won't get you off the planet unless perhaps it takes more power than even the Annunaki could create. I may be overly optimistic but I think we're close to finding a power to weight ratio that'll make even the Annunaki jealous but in my opinion only with the help of using gravity to create power.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 7:39 am 
Global Moderator

Areles, thanks a lot for sharing such amazing ideas. The "post button" can be found at the bottom of the page.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 4:56 pm 

Areles! Thank you for your participation on this subjekt :)

Yes we may almost reach them technology wise before their return, but it will not matter if they are still dissatisfied with us an our behavior. They have longevity so we can't match them, they are way too experienced for us Humans.

Our best chance would be if they are occupied with other more urgent problems, else we must accept that, They are in control and Their laws, is for mankind to follow.

About the lack of overall longevity on Earth: One must understand that this was a subject of great concern and some puzzle for ENKI.
Enki found out about the main reason for the lack of longevity on earth, by making a long term medical trial.
The persons that he used to this medical trial were no other then Adapa an Titi an their family line, thus the unusually Life span of Adapa an Titi an their offspring. According to Sitchins translations Adapa and Titi is both 2/3 Divine or 90% Anunnaki. But Sitchen also tells us that Gilgamesh who was also 90 % Anunnaki, reigned for 126 years, if we add 20 years to this, he was 146 years old when he died. (I do not know the exact age of Gilgamesh just assuming He took office at age 20)
Why is there a gap of 800 years Between Adapa an Gilgamesh? I am sure this is due to the obvious medical trial commanded by Enki. I am 97 % certain that I know most of the answer to why longevity is not possible naturally on Earth. It is not solar radiation that prevents Our home planet to provide longevity, neither is it the shorter years that prevent longevity. We Humans must realize Our Earth is not as life friendly/supportive as we imagine.
Maybe when we one day free ourselves, from the Rope of ignorance. Then might we comprehend that life has various options to survive an thrive on even the worst life supporting planets. But when life comes about on a planet with very good or even extremely good life conditions then single-celled life forms an multi-celled life forms will be blessed with longevity.

(btw>> I suspect they have been here to pick up gold within the last 25 years.)

Page 1 of 2 [ 19 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next