It is currently Sun Jan 21, 2018 8:44 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 1 of 2 [ 25 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 8:26 am 

I've been reading this book in tandem with Will Cooper's Pale Horse, the Protocols of the Elders of Scion and now Exempt from Disclosure and, man, what a trip!

Part of what we're going through, this craze over the mesianic period we're entering, certainly has something to do with Earth and the Sun's movement into the House of Aquarius, ETA 2100. The synchronicity with this and the return of Nibiru, which I think Sitchin has put at 2085 is astounding and undeniable.

Expect the period of transition to continue. Meanwhile work for what I propose may be the outcome: [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qu2liDvDw7w

Note]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qu2liDvDw7w

Note[/url] how now we're seeing some jockeying by the major powers for control of the lands housing the Anunnaki space ports, Jerusalem, Sumer, Sinai Peninsula, Lebanon. Meanwhile HAARP may indeed be being used to spur natural disaster and destabalization in the lands of the MesoAmerican space ports, Peru and and elsewhere.

The Satanic plot to keep man a slave species is doomed to failure but we are writing our fate and thus will determine what shape and form the defeat of that plot will take!

(Edited by George Hayduke at 7:37 am on Sep. 6, 2007)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 7:13 pm 

Has ANYBODY read the complete book? And, if so, does Sitchin call it "fiction" - as he did "Lost Book of Enki" or is this supposedly an adequately fact-supported continuation of the "Earth Chronicles"???

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 2:16 pm 

I've read the entire book. I'm not qualified to answer your other questions. It is said to be book seven of the Earth Chronicle series.

On another note Sitchin puts the return of Nibiru at 2900 and the return of Thoth at 2075, give or take a decade.

(Edited by George Hayduke at 11:17 am on Sep. 10, 2007)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 5:45 pm 

Sitchin.com is also totally void of indications of "truth" or "fiction".

I guess Thoth could launch well before Ninuru got close to the Solar System, but 850 Earth-years before??? It would be great to know the number of our years from the time Nib crosses the plane of the planets, loops around the Sun, and recrosses the plane. Out of 3,00 total, how many? Velocity would be at the max in this part of it's orbit.

But I'm pretty well convinced that Nib was long gone from the planetary plane by 700BC.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 11:47 am 

Sitchin puts the Deluge at 10,900 BCE give or take a century. Doing the math, 2900 is feasible. According to Sitchin the anunnaki launch before Nibiru is apparent in the solar system. They launch as Nibiru approaches, perhaps bottling some of it's momentum and ensuring they arrive early being that Nibiru has been known to wreak some havoc here when it finally does arrive.

Mars is a way station. So they go from Nibiru, to Mars, to the moon, to Earth. They do all this long before Nibiru gets here. You've probably read in the bible where, when addressing gods, humans say such things as "a 100(0) years is but a day" to you. Then we read in Genisis that the Earth was created in 7 days, 7 Nibiru days more like it. You can see where I'm going with this. If the sentinels are already here or are just starting to arrive and Nibiru isn't due back for another 1000 years that would be like arriving at a party an hour early, metaphorically speaking of course.

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=georgehaydukelives

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 4:03 pm 

i thought someone was supposed to be manning a moon based station, observing and relaying. who was the "last" to leave? was that Thoth/Quetzalcoatl?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 4:48 pm 

Sitchin doesn't say who was the last to leave of if the all left. He says that many if not most left. Book of Enoch says that there were fallen angels, watchers and kings who stayed behind.

Remember, the anunnaki didn't come here for a good time. They were here for the gold to save their home planet. That's serious business. Based on their actions we can presume that the righteous anunnaki had to contend with events on Nibiru first and were due to come back here later, to deal with the aftermath of the creation of a world dominated by the materialist mindset.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 2:18 am 

I bought it, read it, must have been in a fog, cuz I don't remember too much other that it is factual, but he doesn't really lay out facts, instead, he lays out a whole bunch of "something".

I am so descriptive. I did read it. It made little impression on me, other than, the wheels of time are turning and all will come to pass. Ok, now I'll have to go back and reread, because that summary really sucked, but the book wasn't memorable enough to grab my imagination at the time. I recall being disappointed because he wasn't specific enough and mostly did a rehash of everything said previously. Maybe I dozed through the one new piece of info that would have made a difference. My apologies. How ya all doin anyway?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 10:10 am 

I read the seven book series sequentially. Book seven is a continuation of the concepts he was working on in When Time Began and The Cosmic Code, meaning that he outlines some of the larger patterns of human history as it crisscrosses with the anunnaki of Nibiru. As mentioned Nibiru is due back in 2900. Thoth is to return in 2087. There are your specifics.

Now on to the abstractions.

What he describes in detail is periods of transition that define the time when the sun moves from one house to another in the zodiacal precession. These times are defined by what many refer to as the horsemen of the apocolypse. This also means that what we call end times are cyclical: Organization of civilization devolves. Man's moral code regresses. Man enteres a dark age. Nibiru returns. The gods project upon man ideas, concepts and the resulting technology. Civilization is reborn. The gods watch the stars and jockey for power and control of the space ports. Then, as we near a new age, as the sun threatens to rise in the next zodiacal house, a period of transition ensues. Repeat cycle.

If you pick apart the above statement you'll see that within that bigger cycle are two cycles, 1) the zodiacal precession and 2) the orbit of Nibiru. Luckily for us the two are about to overlap neatly as they can only do every once in a while. At almost the exact time that Thoth returns the sun will begin rising in the house of aquarius.

What does all this mean? It means we can conclude that we are in the period of transition that precedes the return of Nibiru, the period of transition that occurs as a result of the passage of noteworthy milemarkers in the zodiacal precession. It is a time of the messiah, as we have seen several such times in our history.

To sum, the changes you are seeing in your lifetime are of enormous proportions, are not merely happenstance, are parts of a larger cycle that, being a cycle, repeats itself, and that normally climaxes with mankind entering a new era. I could ramble on but I'll stop here and see what else gets said by others.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 8:03 pm 

ARNIK! : GREAT ta heer frum ya, mate! Your reaction to "End of Days" is just like mine to "Lost Book of Enki"!!! Only that was LABELLED "fiction" by ZS! GH says theat there's only TWO facts in "EOD", and NEITHER of them are new! I'm glad that a B&N store was out of the book today!

Once they RETURNED to Ninuru, why in the Hell would the 'Nakis give a tinker's dman about the "zodiacal precession" of Earth. They just used that to rotate leadership of their Earth mission. Once they left, it was completely meaningless! "Zodiacal" my arse. How does one explain the many TEN-month "zodiacs" found in China? Human destiny bullcrap, a cheap imitation of the use of precession as an OBJECTIVE measure for their own leadership rotation. It kept the peace before, during, and after their "reign changes". WE should be so sensible - AND LONG-term thinking!

Oh, Jeez! And my horoscope said that I was going to be SO influential today! :-)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 9:01 am 

From what Sitchin reports, comparing Disney horoscopes to real astrology is like comparing Disney history to real history. Seriously, when the barometric pressure drops suicides go up. And that's just how a cloud system affects people's thoughts, moods and actions. To say the stars and how they pull and push and react to one another doesn't affect people's thoughts, actions and behaviors here on Earth, a tiny, insignificant speck of dust in comparison to some stars, is to indulge in pure ignorance. But indulge away if you wanna! :D

I've got some long term thinking for 'dat ass. If all the major religions discuss a return of the mesiah wherein he plans to take "his children" and his gold or whatever then maybe indeed he plans to abduct some of the slave species for work elsewhere, perhaps on Nibiru.

Earth is a source of cheap labor and I think that you might be guilty of concluding that since the anunnaki gold-procuring mission here might be coming to a close that there is no more work to be done! ****, man, they gonna abduct you and put you to work in a mine on one of Jupiter's moons. Oh, look, and it's even in your horoscope: "What you've been brainwashed into calling aliens will return in the near future, paralyze you in your sleep, abduct and neuter you and then put you to work with a pick axe in a cave on a moon NASA's been telling you for years is a desolate, barren rock. Today expect friends to gesticulate after drinking their coffee and seeing that obscene bumper sticker you put on your car yesterday."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 10:27 pm 

George caught a lot of the main drift of the book, but I do have a little more to add now that I've reread the conclusion and the first couple of chapters.

Sitchin takes off in a new direction. Instead of showing archeological and ancient writings as proof of his theories, he tends to take a more philosophical approach, a religious approach actually.

His main theme is "End of Days" as it is primarily written in the Bible, both Old and New Testaments. George's cycle summary is correct. I would add that Sitchin predicts the future by saying the past is the future, a cycle, and that the cycles of messaiah's repeat and he uses scripture to back up what he is saying.

Whoa, this is different. It is almost as if he has become a Christian apologist trying to mesh his Annunaki theories with Christianity. I am not saying he is necessarily wrong, just that this is an entirely new direction for him. I would say buy the book. Could be some good discussions.

Tripp would be beside himself with this book. I'm considering contacting him, he would have a lot to say and it would be right up his alley. Should I?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 12:39 am 

ARNIK: I was under the impression that ZS was into Judaism. EQUAL time cycles of messiahs???

Let sleeping dogs...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 8:20 am 

Mostly equal time cycles for the birth of messiah legends. sitchin makes this clear in when time began, that after the period of transition that predates our entrance to a new zodiacal era, power will shift and those who obtain power will retweak the legends previously in circulation so that the world's primary means of political socialization, religion, casts them in the light they desire. see the movie "zeitgeist" thread in general discussion.

as for the times we're in, you probably might remember back to the 12th planet, where sitchin leads into his reporting by relaying to us that before any great leap, such as the seemingly spontaneous birth of civilization in sumer, mankind as a whole seems to regress. he goes temporarily from using metal back to the stone age.

this period of regression is part of the overarching cycle. after the regression usually the astronaut "gods" step in and gift us a some new ideas and the technology spawned by those ideas.

but of course! look at our descent into worldwide tyranny, into martial law, into a neodark age. this is unfolding before our very eyes. look at the crumbling bridges, the graft and corruption in government, the stagnation of wages. and i hate to say it but i've been abroad and the dumbing down of america is not simply a local event. it's global.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 1:33 am 

It's been a looong time since i graced this board with my precense and after reading end of days i figured it was about time i popped back in. i've bought all of the other earth chronicle books including the expeditions but i have yet to read or buy the lost book enki. i didn't think it was all that neccesary since it only repeated what has already been written but in a more poetic form. well i thought pretty much the same thing about end of days after reading it but i did learn a few new things.

i expected for the book to begin with repeating all of his older books in order to make sure the reader is up to speed just in case the reader never read any previous books by sitchin. i just expected a lot more from the last chapter or 2. i was at least happy about learning newtons ideas for the time frame of the return and a new way to look at 666. then there's the idea about how the annunaki can come and go before nibiru come and goes but i always figured that anyways from previous books. i already knew about the prophecy of iraq being split up but it threw me for a loop when i read that marduk is dead.

everything else in the book i've either read in his previous books, read on his website, or found it by other means. the other thing that kinda threw me for a loop was the reason why nibiru's orbit isn't exactly 3,600 years anymore. maybe that explains why i used to think that the last time nibiru was close to earth was around 200 bc but it's been a long time since i've done the math. although i would rather have the next crossing be closer to 2900 ad even though i doubt i'll still be around unless i do somehow attain immortality.

i'm still not 100% sure if jesus was an enlilite or enki'ite but the fish symbol will always make me think of enki's influence one way or another. what gets me is that sitchen doesn't state when he thinks the return will be but lets the reader decide for himself. at least the most logical timetable is within most of our lifespans and i'm really hoping for something extraordinary to happen in 2012. i really like the fact that i am a picses but since my birthdate is right on the border i could be an aquarius so i'm really hoping my luck continues to get better. so i'm looking forward to the new age but i wonder when exactly it will be here based on the actual size of the constellation and not just the 2160 year cycle.

2085 may not be when nibiru is with earth's vicinty but i'm hoping we'll get to see it by then and i really hope we finally make contact. well, more confirmed contact than just some nut saying that god has spoken to him and wants us to just have faith in him. i'm not expecting a return since they didn't do so last time they came around but then again maybe this time they actually do plan on touching base with the human race. i really hope it's not to subjegate us but rather give us more independance or maybe even be considered almost to their level. i know that's asking for too much since we haven't exactly been very obediant but i hope we'll turn around before it's too late.

i'm really hoping that we'll somehow come up with technology that they don't possess. it seems like this time round our civilization has actually pregressed futher than ever before. we also seem to be progressing rather fast probably thanks to our rather fast 'year'. we may be half-breeds but that doesn't mean that we don't have something that they wish they had. i don't know what that is and it seems to be staring at me in the face but i can't see the forest through the trees. maybe the reason why we've done so much better this time around is because of their lack of direct influence on us.

in fact one of my dreams is to seek out the 'planet x' and land there way before it reaches the solar system. i hope that by doing this they would finally see how far we've come and decide to allow us to decide our own fate no matter what our destiny may be. of course i'm sure that there would be more 'tests' but if everything that happens is meant to be then what have we got to lose? we really don't need them to rule over us as if they own us and it's not our fault that their planet collided with ours and changed our future even if that future is very uncertain. sure, their seed of life was carried over from their planet to ours but how does that make us inferior spiritually even if due to our fast orbit we were a little inferior biologically?

i apologize for rambling but i've had some of this pent up for awhile. there's more in this cramped brain but i'll have time for that later. i've at least got most of it out there. hopefully this year the people here are much more intelligent and will post more often than just once per every other month.

Page 1 of 2 [ 25 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next