It is currently Tue Jan 16, 2018 5:20 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 2 of 2 [ 25 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 7:59 am 

Yes it has been more than a month since anyone has responded, but i must say, your questions are the very same that most of us have. they aren't new, they aren't unusual, they aren't strange, they are good. what can we say about unanswerable questions? i hope we have at least given you the courage to continue to ask. some here will not accept anything you have to say, others will gladly discuss anything you have to say. i hope you will contiunue to speak, it is ok.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 11:03 am 

If z.s. has moved from evidence-based to philosophy- and religion-based, i'm not confident that we'll ever find answers to such good questions. at least, not until it's too late.

funny- z.s. ended up in religion (per you guys) and velikovsky started with religion as his primary motivation.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 3:16 am 
MrPP wrote:
does Sitchin call it "fiction" - as he did "Lost Book of Enki" or is this supposedly an adequately fact-supported continuation of the "Earth Chronicles"???

Why did he say the lost book of enki was "fiction" what exactly do you mean by that?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 10:44 am 

It is fiction because he "recreated tales" that he assumed were in a lost book which he assumed must have existed during their time on earth. in other words, he made the whole thing up, imagining what must have been the perspectives of the anunnaki and writing it in the style of those tablets which we've found. the extant tablets make no reference to any book such as "book of enki". the whole concept is fiction - not that a lot of factual info isn't included to give it a ring of credibility.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 10:13 pm 
Site Admin

All of these zodiac periods would be meaningless on nibiru anyway. right? i mean they are what they are based on observations from only earth, in relation to earth's position in the heavens.

wouldn't it be nice to get one of his books and be as enthralled and mesemized as i was when i first read the 12th planet..... i wanted to run around preaching almost. it was such a thrill.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 10:15 pm 
Site Admin

I can't understand why all but the first letter in my posts is being pushed to lower case. new board software and still buggy i guess.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 11:06 am 

Yea, and it drives me absolutely nuts! it makes names, places, titles, and roman numerals look silly and confusing.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 3:00 am 

Speaking of the procession of the zodiac, it would only make sense if they were still here on earth. let's suppose marduk is dead, as zs suggests, then wouldn't marduk have had offspring? would they still care about who got to rule based on the zodiac?

the main goal of the anunnaki was to collect gold to save their home world somehow. we've done a pretty good job of collecting it for them. one trip to the federal reserve in new york and one to fort knox and i'm sure any visiting anunnaki would be happy with the collection effort.

if you were a marduk descendant, would you necessarily want to give all that hard won gold to the visitors? at what point would their allegiance change from their thousands of earth offspring back to their niburan roots? on niburu they wouldn't be anyone special, but here they would have been controlling mankind from the shadows for thousands of years, or i would think they would, if they were smart and stayed hidden. let's see, release a little technology and bring earth up to niburan standards so it isn't so easy to overwhelm the humans this time sounds like a plan.

so they hid a half a dozen or so nukes, then used them. we have a half a dozen or so nukes too. maybe a couple more than that. maybe it won't be so easy to subdue the humans this time. if you are marduk jr, moving the pieces of geopolitics from behind the scenes, you would have to be pretty happy.

imagine the wealth of that family. it seems we should be able to figure out who they are based on who is wealthy, but if they have had this long to manipulate us, they probably know how to hide their money too. when they move it around, empires rise and fall.

sorry, kinda off the zodiac topic, but it is entirely likely that we still have naki hanging around, and maybe some from both factions. which factions are backing which countries? i know, it's just wag (wild ass guessing) but it is fun to contemplate, and maybe, just maybe, we can see patterns. please post any that you see, i'll be respectful, i mean, after all my wag, how could i not be? haha

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 3:11 am 

Should we just forget capitals? they don't seem to come though.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 11:03 am 

Arni: my suggestion differs from sitchin's. i think that the 'nakis had only one chance to return to their home base, somewhere around 1600 bc. marduk was apparently in full charge of all the royals and the council of twelve, so i assume that he insured that they were all on "the last train to the coast". but i doubt that they could transport all of the original 600 - deaths + births, so non-royals would be left behind?

insofar as we know, anu was still in charge on niburu, so the royal lineage would continue - with two complications. marduk may have been recieved as a hero or as a family traitor and thrown in a dungeon. aslo, i think the 'nakis aged faster on earth than they did on niburu, so that may have thrown a monkey wrench in the royal succession on nib.

much of this is moot, as i think that niburu was ejected from the solar system on it's last pass through. so we needn't worry about their home rule or a possible return to earth for more gold.

when they left, the most active gold mines seem to have been in the western parts of south, central, and north america, based upon where the spanish priests captured lavish amounts of gold in native civilizations. if the 'naki were to need more gold, they'd have to look no further than the vatican.

if one suspects a cabal of behind-the-scenes, political and/or economic "rulers", the vatican is hiding in plain sight.

Page 2 of 2 [ 25 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2