It is currently Sat Feb 24, 2018 9:57 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 2 of 4 [ 52 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2003 8:35 pm 

Hello Nefertit, Nice to see you here.

I don't use that email service I used to have so I wasn't aware that you had posted here. I tried to change my email in here but no luck. I'd like to change my avatar too, to one I can upload from my hard drive but can't seem to find that either.

I thought I saw your name on other threads in here, did you mean you are new to just this thread?

Ken.

PS. Editor, please post the instructions on how to change my email here, and also my avatar. Thanks.

Ken,

Simply click on "Profile" on the menu bar near the top left side of the page. You will have to log in again. Then, you will be presented with your profile page. Scroll down to the bottom. Click on the link that says "Popup" on the left side near the bottom. Use the resulting page to upload your avatar. Then come back to the profile page and reload the page, scroll through the choices till you find the one you uploaded and highlight it. Change your email on the proper line, then click the submit button.

That should do it.

Editor

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2003 4:05 pm 

Yes, I'm new to this thread. I am really glad that you responded to my post and am looking forward to learning as much as I can about our hidden history.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2003 11:23 pm 

Hello again Nefertit.

I'll need to check here more often for messages until I can get my email address changed here for forum notification. Please excuse the tardy response.

You will probably learn more from the others than from me. Oh I have read all of Sitchin's Earth Chronicles now and although I am impressed with the man's research, I am less than impressed with the toymakers, our "creators".

I guess they are no worse than us, after all we inherited a lot from them but then it would be hard to imagine a cultured human being creating a breed of slaves. And look at our life span, hardly a gift when compared with theirs. I get the feeling that those like Enki saw us as pets, as we would look at a loved dog, and the Enlils saw us as a necessary pest, one that could be exterminated at will. Doesn't say much for mankinds' future huh. The only comfort I can take from all I have read is that they too look up to a higher being, to a "creator of all". Maybe that god will look kindly upon us, the innocents.

If you would like to talk a little more off the record my working email is, [email]pacx@myway.com.[/email]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2003 5:29 am 
Site Admin

KenG and all,

As far as changing your email, you should be able to click on 'Profie' near the top left corner of any page and get into your data to change that kinda stuff. If you try that and still have problems, just drop me a note with the changes and I'll do it. Also, I would like to know what happened to prevent you from editing your profile.

"Ask and Ye Shall Receive"

I just programmed an Avatar Uploader for all members. You can get to it by clicking on "Profile" in the upper left hand corner above and then signing in if you have not already, and zip down to the Avatar section for the popup link. Upload your personal Avatar there. Keep it to 15k or less.

Enjoy!

Thanks

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2004 9:45 pm 

KenG wrote, "have you ever heard of super string theory?"

If you'd like to read a great book for the layman that will help explain the quantum world and super string theory I would highly suggest reading any of Michio Kaku's books. He's a brilliant physicist who knows how to write for someone who is not a scientist.

You can also read another great book that is a bit older, but will give you some great foundations on the basis of quantum theory and it's interrelation with spirituality. The book is called, "The Tao of Physics" by Fritjof Capra.

I have written my own book that is easy to read that, in part, shows how the quantum world can actually be experienced by the every day man. The book is called, "The New Lane" by Robert Harling Codey Jr.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2004 11:52 pm 

Re string theory:

I recommend The Elegant Universe by Brian Greene

However, I don't see what string theory has to do with Sitchin/Nibiru/Anunaki/etc.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2005 5:36 pm 

i am the new boot here and i find it encouraging that others are on quest, as i am, for the truth. i agree that these books are not based on proof but, on known historical facts and common sense. So, using common sense i can agree that it is mankind's duty to seek what has been lost to history and what has yet to be discovered. Spiritually speaking, it is mankinds duty to seek the face of God, even to seeking what lies in outer space. (2Chronicles 7:14). i hope to gather information to help me address the masses in such a way that this knowledge becomes attractive to the mind's eye. As a poet i try to plant seeds that encourage evolution of spirit and science that each of us may discover our role in existence and regain the harmony that was once ours. Thank you for your time and all assistance provided. i leave this with you as a gift.

In my effort to perpetuate the human race
i encourage mankind to seek God's face
that Love may be put in its proper place
and we might find new homes for the human race.

We must begin by Loving ourselves enough
that we decide to make a change.
We must turn our i's into we's
if we want this way of life rearranged.

We must be of help to everyone in need
that, together, we might harvest the seeds
that have been implanted into our very genes
as guides to fulfilling our destinies;

With hope that when the deed is done
and we are no longer limited to the earth.
Somewhere in the deepest space
mankind may yet be proving mankind's worth

and i can return to writing words that bring joy to life
and reassure my Love that she is never alone,
even while we are dwelling on a brand new planet
with ours as the very first home.

-BAZILE-

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2005 3:40 pm 

Presuming that we are truly creations of the Anunnaki, were ethic differences part of the creation process or was it due to time and geographical location? If race was part of the design, what race was the banished race and where were the others placed?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2005 11:28 pm 
I speculate that the different "races" of mankind are a result of each "god" wishing to have "slaves" or "worshippers" or whatever term is desired to be unique from the other "gods." Even as the world apparently was divided up into regions of control (apparently even after Marduk assumed the supreme position), the "gods" wanted to make sure that their "underlings" were clearly identifiable, hence the so-called "races."

What is interesting, however, is how compatible all the different "races" are with each other, unlike the differing "races" postulated as having existed by mainstream science.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2005 11:15 am 

Okay, i'm thinking: The gods created creatures to work for the mand worship them. Since there were different gods in different areas, their workers/worshippers would naturally have to be acclimated to their particular region. Also, they would know little about life in different areas of the world so, they would worship (naturally) the greatest, most powerful being (like them) around. This would explain worship but, it does not explain the spiritual. The soul (freewill) that separates man from the rest of nature. What would be the reason for giving man the ability to procreate and choose. i speculate that it might be related to the old adage: "Pride was the downfall of the gods." Maybe man was given freewill to appease the appetite of the gods for subjects that worshipped willingly. It is only nautral for a parent to want their child's Love given freely. With all this it yet does not explain the origin of the soul (spirituality), or why it was important to create a free thinking creature to do the work of mules (hominids). Coul vanity really be thst much a part of creation?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2005 10:16 pm 

1. If they hadn't given us the ability to reproduce, then every time 1 of us died they'd have had to make a replacement.

2. Maybe they didn't have an option about giving us free will. It comes with the package. Even lowly animals have it. They can turn left right or whatever, as they choose.

3. What makes you think we have souls? (that is, something distinct from the mind and body)

4. Why give us the ability to think? So we can understand instructions.

5. They used their own DNA and made us so much like them that they could interbreed with us. Therefore, what they have, we have. And vice versa. "We have met the enemy, and they are us!"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2005 3:41 am 
All good points, Agnostic.

#3, however, is a philosophical question and not solely the purvue of religion.

Is "soul" merely a life force?

I've studied Buddhism a great deal and walked away from my studies with this thought: who is in control? Me or my body/brain/et al?

If the body is merely a vehicle and can be controlled above and beyond the brain, is that the soul? Am I the formless soul inhabiting a physical body within a physical world while also existing in a non-physical world at the same time?

My questions are not necessarily looking for answers, for I have satisfactorily answered them for myself and am content. I believe I have lived before and probably will have to live again, and it must be this "soul" thing that links all the experiences together.

One interesting tangent might be the question: did the unique "soul"-ness of the gods' "creation" surprise them, an unexpected result of their experiments?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2005 9:09 am 

mr wallis... r u irish.. shannon

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2005 6:20 pm 

Aye, you must watch them Irishmen. They're a sneaky lot, I'll tell you. Never trust an Irishman with your six pack of Guiness, that's fer sure!

By the way, I'm Irish!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2005 6:50 pm 

You ask, "Am I the formless soul inhabiting a physical body...?"

I would say, your body, including your brain, is the hardware, you are the software, which has been programmed by your environment: i.e. your parents, your schools, your language and culture; and even, as you became more aware, by yourself.

Page 2 of 4 [ 52 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next