It is currently Fri Feb 23, 2018 8:37 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 1 of 4 [ 52 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2001 7:50 am 

Sitchin's interpretation of the Sumarian Tablets writings about the beginning of our corner of the universe is facinating. I would love to read the Enuma Elish and digest all of it too...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2002 8:57 am 
have you ever heard of super string theory. it is an amazing insight on the creation of our universe. it also brings up the idea that there could be more than one, although sounding contradictory, universe. here comes the idea of multiverses. please respond at TFSKATE@aol.com, ill tell you in detail an amazing theory.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2003 1:35 am 

I wish you would tell us a little more about that Star Gazer.

Tyler I emailed you re that super string theory, it sounds fascinating.

Hello, my name is Ken and I joined here this evening. I had so many questions to ask but now I see that most will be answered just by reading here. One of them though is; what can I read that might give me some insight into life on Marduk/Nibiru as it was in our beginning, and how it might be today. I did see something about this, perhaps on another site and the name of another book by Dr Sitchin comes to me, Lost Book Of Enki. Well, that was one of my questions.

This is a wonderful place for me to find, tomorrow I'll try to find out who I can thank.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2003 6:40 am 
Site Admin

To KenG

I guess I should make the links more prominent but some time ago I put up two interesting links. One is a searchable database of the King James Bible that can be used for reference.

The other is the complete text (along with one persons opinion) of the ENUMA ELISH.

Both links can be found near the top of the front page of the site.

KenG you can use the search mode of this discussion board to find references to life on the tenth planet. It is a powerful feature most overlook.

Thanks for joining. Now, stir things up a bit and lets keep this thing going!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2003 10:48 am 

Chuckle chuckle, stir things up a bit? Me? Well I don't know about that but I'll probably make a bit of a pest of myself with questions. :biggrin:

Thank you Editor for your welcome even though it left me a little red-faced. I saw those links but hadn't gotten around to going in there yet. As it was I was up until 4.00am reading as many interesting posts as I could. I will go get that, Lost Book Of Enki before I ask too many more questions. But speaking of that book I am now becoming very curious about a man who seems to be it's most vocal critic.

I had never read Alan F. Alford until I saw him on another site earlier last night. I was pleased to see he was doing a critique on Lost Book Of Enki and I quickly jotted down the titles of all the books he has authored. But as I read I began to feel that rather than an honest critique, I was looking at the grandiose writing of a man who, whilst professing to admire Dr Sitchin, was in fact using him as a stepping stone towards his own reach for the brass ring.

Dr Sitchen, and others, have explained to my satisfaction that this book is not fully based on fact, but on findings and on thoughts and these are all laced together for us by the one man in the world who could do it. Rather than turn me away from the book and shuffle me in the direction of his own writings, Mr Alford has made, Lost Book Of Enki a "must read" for me. Are there others here who feel the same way, and have I been a little unkind towards Mr Alford?

Thanks for this opportunity,

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2003 4:32 pm 

This post deleted by KenG.

(Edited by KenG at 12:05 pm on Feb. 1, 2003)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2003 9:21 am 
Site Admin

Golly KenG, Why do you want to send people away from ZechariaSitchin.Com to buy books. Use the Book Photo link at the top left of our "Lost Book of Enki" discussion section and you'll find you can buy the HARDCOVER EDITION of The Lost Book of Enki for only ภ.80...... Occasional book sales are the only income support this discussion board has in order to survive in this Galaxy.

Thanks

Later Note: I have decided to drop the bookstore as a way of supporting this discussion board as it seemed too commercial. I created this discussion board because I am interested in the subject and not to make money anyway.

I will support the bandwidth, etc. with my other domains I am developing like BeautifulProperties.Net and CompanyDesigns.Net....

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2003 11:02 am 

Ouch, sorry about that Editor, I was/am very new and didn't realize you were selling the books. I will certainly come here for the rest of my needs and that will be very soon.

I am still reading, The Lost Book Of Enki and already it is telling me an awful lot. For instance I read a post on another forum by a woman who was disgusted that the Anunnaki would create us as their slaves. This has robbed her of her faith in God, that we would be created instead by a "bunch of gold hunters".

In The Lost Book Of Enki we see several references by the Anunnaki to their creator, to a supreme being so all is not lost. We, like the Anunnaki are not made from plastic, we are not robots but are "created in their image" which is that of the supreme being. We have only scratched the surface here.

I have no doubt that the end of the Earth as described in the bible will in fact be a return trip of the 12th planet. But it has been here before and even though it brought some calamity with it I see no reason to suppose all life on Earth will perish....or is this the reason for the mad rush to build space stations, that the world leaders can sit this one out up there as the Anunnaki did during the deluge?

Editor, I think you should remove all reference my book purchase up there. This will not be censoring me, it is my wont. Thank you,

(Edited by KenG at 8:10 am on Jan. 31, 2003)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2003 10:52 pm 
Site Admin

KenG,

If you want, you can edit and remove them. I don't like to edit people if possible. The one deleted member was deleted at his request after a disagreement with another poster.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2003 10:10 am 

wow!!..i am new here..and excited about everything now adays..all of my life i have always felt these things to be true. and ive found ..in an odd way where ive come from....i have many question.. i havent finished all the books yet there take me a while 12 th planet and genis revisited r as far as ive gotten..stay in touch ill be back with tons of questions..shannon

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2003 8:54 pm 

Hi there Shannon, nice to see you here. It's been pretty quiet so the more the better. I'm quite new also but I'm not so new to Sitchin and I find his work really gripping.

I feel the same way you do, that we kinda knew something about all this but nothing was revealed until recently. I guess there are many in this world with a vested interest in our ignorance. I am just finishing, The Lost Book Of Enki, and I will strongly suggest you get hold of it. You can buy all the books right here.

Don't be a stranger, :-)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2003 12:34 pm 

THIS IS MY DAY OFF ILL BE BACK LATER TODAY..I HAVE A COUPLE OF QUESTIONS...LIKE.... WILL THEY LIKE US WHEN THEY COME BACK..SHANNON

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2003 2:24 pm 

Will they like us when they come back? The best we can do is examine their track record as it is presented Shannon. I think it is a given that as the 12th planet comes closer to our orbit we will again experience severe gravitational pull. Will we have the "deluge" all over again? Possibly, I doubt that anyone can predict that. I'm not even sure when their "return" will be, there are far too many conflicting opinions on this.

About their return. Many will say they are still here with us, certainly their decendants are and they are still ruling us if we are to believe all that Sitchin offers. Enlil demonstrated a contempt for human life to the extent that he was happy to go to genocidal lengths to rid himself of us. One is reminded of someone annoyed with swarming flies, and who is armed with a can of fly spray. But then he got hungry and smelled that first barbeque on Ararat and we were okay again. Kind of a whimsical man to have holding our fate in his hands. Enki, his brother was supposed to be the man who saved mankind during that deluge but he reminds me of a recent president who although very entertaining, was shallow and foppish and easily distracted by any passing skirt.

Let's face it, we were made as slaves to serve them and we got a little out of hand. We were pets who bred too fast and now we are over running their Earth. Oh yes, it belongs to them because they are stronger than us and they made us. They are not "gods", they are just a nasty and very self-indulgent people totally without mercy.

They are a very warlike race and have no hesitation in using nuclear force, or germ warfare or any means at their disposal and remember, to them we are really little better than animals, a curiosity. Please don't pin your hopes on their generosity, pray instead to that higher being, Galzu, who appeared in Enki's dream and advised Enki on how to save mankind from the deluge.

But all this is in the future and when it does happen our leaders will be just fine up there in the space station we are paying for.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2003 6:45 pm 

Hello, I just joined today and I am very happy to be able to finally share some of my views and thoughts with others like myself who has been a fan of Mr. Sitchin for a few years. I have in my posession, almost all of his books and have read them all. I am so glad to know that there are others out there who are believers as myself. Looking forward to all of the discusions concerning our future with the return of the Annunaki!

(Edited by Nefertit at 3:48 pm on Mar. 12, 2003)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2003 6:48 pm 

Quote:
Quote: from Nefertit on 3:45 pm on Mar. 12, 2003
Hello, I just joined today and I am very happy to be able to finally share some of my views and thoughts with others like myself who has been a fan of Mr. Sitchin for a few years. I have in my posession, almost all of his books and have read them all. I am so glad to know that there are others out there who are believers as myself. Looking forward to all of the discusions concerning our future with the return of the Annunaki!

Page 1 of 4 [ 52 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next