It is currently Fri Feb 23, 2018 8:30 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2005 9:11 pm 

If you guys like stitchin than you should check this site out at [url=http://www.forums.onlytherightanswers.com

Alot]http://www.forums.onlytherightanswers.com

Alot[/url] of stuff there is based on his knowledge and informaton. I am a HUGE fan. Gotta love the guy for going out on a limb when no one else would.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2005 11:38 pm 

RedChinaIsComing,

It is generally considered bad form to come over to a forum and advertise another forum.

As you are a self proclaimed fan of Sitchin's works, we would be glad to have your contributions here on the ZS forum, a forum dedicated primarly to discussion of Sitchin's works. Here on the ZS forums we have 403 members as of your joining and an increase in postings would surely result in a growth of responding contributions and a wide array of ideas. Meanwhile a quick perusal of the forum you reference shows only a grand total of 50 members with nearly half of these 50 (24 specifically) never having made even one single post.

There on the furm you recommend the person with the greatest number of posts, "Mookis", at 2439 postings has the next most prolific poster at ... only ... 61 postings, which is hardly evidence of any ongoing dialog and exchange of ideas.
<b>In fact</b>, given this disparity in postings, my guess is that you are that <b>Mookis</b> and you're seeking to find someone to exchange ideas with. <b>Am I right?</b>

Why not present your ideas on Sitchin and man's origins here, on ZechariaSitchin.com?

Regards,
Tripp

(Edited by Tripp at 8:56 pm on Aug. 20, 2005)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2005 2:39 am 

I concur. There is no need for more than 1 forum dedicated to the discussion of the work of Mr. Sitchin unless the other forums are capable of offering something that the other forums don't. Then again I would hate to spend more time that I already do checking all the forums that I'm already participating in.

Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ]