It is currently Sun Dec 17, 2017 9:59 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 4 of 4 [ 52 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 2:42 pm 

Question:
If the nephilim were the giants as reported, how were they able to mate with the human women? To what degree was their stature? Also, if the matings were true, then it is believable that some of the descendants are yet living and influencing mankind today, which leaves us to ponder what reports are being sent home regarding mankind.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 6:40 pm 

MB: For what little it's worth, here is my interpretation of it all:

Anunnaki = Nephilim (Earth occupants) + Igiggi (operators of their orbiting space station) = SAME humanoid species.

For slave labor purposes, they "created" Man, using unfertilized eggs from Earth's great apes (or later- evolved pre-homo sapiens?) and their own "essence" (sperm?) via in vitro fertilization, implanting the hybrid eggs in their own females for gestation (10 months?).

The hybrid humans were biologically infertile and the "production rate" of this method was too slow. They then transplanted bone marrow (from ribs?) from the males to the female humans to make them biologically fertile. There may have been many unsatisfactory results in all of this process which produced forms of Man which they allowed to die off. There may have also been biological "tweakings" of their better "products" to make them even better (eg., year-round vs seasonal sex drives), perhaps even using some other of their own "essences". There were very likely multiple creations of Man in different locales for different purposes (mining, farming, civil building projects, ore processing/metallurgy).

These many iterations left both scattered remains (which we now take as evidence of the "evolution of Man) and the great diversity of the extant races of Man around the globe.

But all iterations of homo sapiens had/have 50% Anunnaki genes, which might make the two species cross-fertile? (There are some cases of human male/animal female producing short-lived offspring. It would be very interesting to know whether human sperm would (in vitro) fertilize eggs from the great apes.)

As to the "giants", I'm not sure that I buy the story and I really don't care. But if there's an element of truth in it, then the most sensible scenario would seem to be that the Iggiggi/"fallen angels" came down from their space station for R&R on Earth and the horny guys broke the Anunnaki rules and had sex with human females. The "naturally produced" offspring may have been much taller than the human males of the time and the height differences exaggerated over time and/or later mis-translated. OR, the offspring were NOT of unusual height, but were "great" in intelligence (being 75% Anunnaki genes) and became highly influential leaders of Mankind.

Over very few generations with no further infusions of Anunnaki genes, the "% Anunnaki" would be "watered down" to very close to 50% and the height/intelligence distinctions would disappear - unless there were extreme efforts to protect the "bloodline" over milennia. It is extremely doubtful that there are any "advantaged survivors" reporting "back home". Just my best guesses and opinion.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 4:01 pm 

Mr.PP,
Maybe not "advantaged survivors" but, possibly, a bllodline does exist that could be the secret rulers behind the obvious powers. This could explain the obsession of royal families to preserve the bloodline of the kingship, and possibly, the Anunnaki bloodline(?)
Also, the intermix of Anunnaki and human DNA could have left us with some descendant that has lived hundreds, if not thousands, of years. Long enough for Christ to say that there was one during his time that would not die until after his return (reminds me of the Highlander films). How strong is the possibility that there are Anunnaki and/or their descendants among humanity today?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 8:16 pm 

MB: We are all descendants of the Anunnaki in the sense that 50% of our genes are theirs. I think that they all left (or were slain before the departure), so that no "pure" Anunnaki survive on Earth. While the earliest kingships had higher % A-genes, they would have had to marry and have had children by a full sister EVERY generation since to maintain that level. Every generational violation of that would have halved the %advantage in the next generation.

Please clarify, "Christ to say that there was one during his time that would not die until after his return." All of Jesus' disciples except Judas survived his three-day absence after the crucifixion. He continued working and living with them til his age 76, with no interference by any Anunnaki.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 12:14 pm 

MRPP,
Matthew 16:28 reads;
"Verily I say unto you, there be some standing here, which shall not taste of death, till they see the Son of man coming in his kingdom."

There appears to be a hint of Anunnaki prersence during the time of Jesus. If so, they would be trapped hereor, have chosen to remain until the return of Nibiru. What is the possibility of there being Anunnaki here today?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 4:50 pm 

MB: I can see how you are reading that into Mt 16:28, but I take a different meaning. The son of Man was simply telling his associates that he'd be back soon and was, in fact, again living amongst them four days later. Apparently, not all were aware of the plot to survive the crucifixion.

Personnaly, I've read of no signs of the Anunnaki on Earth since 1500 BC (standard calendar). Just my opinion.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 11:45 am 

Thank you sir,
i go back to my studies now.

Page 4 of 4 [ 52 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4