It is currently Fri Jan 19, 2018 7:23 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 2 of 2 [ 21 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 3:04 pm 

GH: Typical patriarch: A prophet came to me with his vision of the likeness of God and told me what was God's will for me to do, so I did it. But it turned out badly - very badly. So, clearly, it was not God's will. The prophet was a fraud. So, per God's instructions to Moses, I had the false prophet - waiting in my treasury - put to death. Then came another prophet with a different vision of God and I did God's will. I gained thousands heads of stock, hundreds of slaves, and dozens of virgin concubines, along with gold and silver. Clearly this was a true prophet and I awarded him handsomely before he disappeared into the mob from which he came. I hope he soon returns with a new vision. I so want to do God's will!

As I recall, Abraham's wife Sara was barren and 99 years old when God "opened her womb". (It doesn't say what he used for a pry bar. Sounds like "super sperm" to me. :-) She gave birth to a son. But since there's a later claim of "the ONLY BEGOTTEN son of God", I don't know quite what to make of the pre-menopausal Sara's son's biological father or O.B.

Re that "bloodline" stuff: If we're all 50% 'Naki and one mates with a 'Naki, the child would be 75% 'Naki. By a human mate, that child's next generation would be 62.5%, the next 56.25%, etc., rapidly, but asymtopically aproaching 50%. So, in 4-5 generations, the "godly bloodline" is diluted to meaningless (unless siblings married to maintain it).

Besides, the 'Naki apparently aged faster on Earth. The young goddess of the Indus Valley soon came to be called the "Old Cow".

I think I read that there were three "prophets" total taken up to the orbiting, seven floor, space station "Heaven". But only one returned to Earth???

Nah, when the 'Naki wanted to upgrade a kingship line, they went on a 'Naki nooky hunt. Sorry, I just couldn't resist that one.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 3:54 pm 

howdy, ya'll! i did a quick search of "dna antennae" on google and found much of interest. i haven't had time to go through more than a couple, and they were from very different perspectives...so, i didn't feel it appropriate to start slinging links just yet. hope to weigh in later this weekend. peace!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 2:21 pm 

The anticipation is exhausting me, Rev!

Adapa, Enoch and Enmeduranki were taken to tour the heavenly abodes of the anunnaki. Enoch supposedly returned to write a book for his chillins and then left for the heavens. I'm reading "The Book of Enoch" now. Here's what I'm coming up with as I connect the dots:

http://georgehaydukelives.blogspot.com/ ... world.html

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 11:23 am 

"Naki nookie" :D THAT is hi-freakin-larious!
i've seen folks trace the fallen babylonian priesthood to Austrian royalty (and William of Orange marks their-austrian's-take over of the English throne)...i had never thought to attach their cousin inter-breeding to the seeking of purer 'naki blood, but it makes sense...also, the austrians are the true originators of eugenics breeding programs, not nazi germany...hmmmm....hitler had 3 (?) little girl oracles channeling sumerian gods driving him to search for lost artifacts in the Iraq area...damn. maybe i'm not just paranoid. the austrians took control of england (W of O) and tried to take control of mid-east through the crusades...then they use hitler to try...now, the US has largely succeeded. shoot, i gotta run teach a class.

sorry i dropped the ball on the dna antennae! i'll try to get back onto that.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 12:08 pm 

Oh, make no mistake, brother. What you are seeing now is clearly jockeying for control of the space ports in Sumer, Lebanon and Peru. You've got war in two of the three and in the third you've had a major earthquake that destabalized that country. That earthquake could have been a product of HAARP. Ultimate control of these facilities is desired largely by the Vatican, and Israel and the US are merely proxy forces for that satanic institution.

From here we descend into prophecy. The first beast is Rome. Rome = USA. USA has now fallen. Next will probably be a Russian/China aliance that will fall as a new ice age sets in, putting the northern hemisphere under a layer of ice (this after the Atlantic thermacline shuts down). Then we will see the rise of the third beast, the Vatican, who will declare war against the returning righteous anunnaki, a war of the worlds, that will result from a false flag attack, a staged "alien" attack against humans, that will, as Reagan dreamed, unite the world.

This is the war of the end of the world; war for dominion of Earth by the Sons of Light, the righteous anunnaki, against he Sons of Darkness, the fallen angels.

When you speak of the Illuminati, dig this. I've come across in the Book of Enoch a passage describing the aftermath of when the "gods" left earth. They left it under the care of some 70 "kings." Anu apparently knew the "kings" would not follow his orders and left watchers to keep score, according to Enoch. These kings form the heads of the Secret Society Complex that now runs things. The Bavarian Illuminati is one component organization of that complex.

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=georgehaydukelives

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 8:37 pm 

Attention mayanites: just saw the 3rd in a series in the 8/07 issue of national geographic which mentions the conquerer of the mayans as "born of fire" - a new interpretation of a language little understood. he may have been an heir to an old native bloodline in mexico, or a crossbreed sired by a naki and a native woman - or a naki himself, of the roket-powered "flying boats". i may go to the library and read the series m'self.

Page 2 of 2 [ 21 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2