It is currently Sun Jan 21, 2018 8:42 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 1 of 2 [ 21 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 3:44 pm 

In "The Twelth Planet" the event of the creation of man was described. Looks like many precursers were invented, including angels and sphinxes, centaurs and such, along the way. Finally they settled on man, who was basically the end product of Earth's natural evolutionary product with the "gods" image grafted onto him. He was created to be a slave race.

Now here's the deal. Sitchin says that during all of this, during the actual genetic engineering of mankind, a group was called together to chant incantations throughout.

So the theory would go that what was happening there was a spell was being cast on the slave race, so that he would basically be good a good slave. I've often heard that we are more or less sleep walking through our waking life. So we are asleep. We only use a small portion of our brain. In fact there are parts of our brain that are seemingly inactive, such as the peneal gland and maybe that was part of the engineering gig, sealing off part of our brain.

My take on this is that the spell is wearing off. That like longevity, it is something that we outgrow from generation to generation. I think 2012 is the year when the spell will have fully run its course and when mankind is to awaken.

Here's my proof. After near death experiences, some people exhibit paranormal powers. Like as if through surviving this near death experience they've opened up part of their brains the normally wouldn't be able to access. Eventually these powers fade as time goes on and they stop using them.

So what if mankind is headed for a mass near-death experience. As a species we are going to have a brush with death, we will evolve to the next psychic plane, and the spell will be cast off; ETA of our spiritual evolution is 2012.

Thoughts?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 11:35 pm 

GH: Some interesting thoughts! But I don't agree with most.

I agree with the "experimental approach" taken by the 'Nakis. But the "pre-man"/whatever was not the END product of Earth's evolutionary process. Without outside intervention, THAT product may have even - naturally - become extinct by now. I agree with the result of the "grafting", but think that there were a dozen or so sequential "creations" of Man in different locales for differing slave purposes.
I don't recall the incantations - do you have a title/page reference? Yea, we use about 10% of our brain VOLUME, but it may be like electric current flowing on the outside surface of metallic conductors.

You did some good thinking and speculation until you hung yourself on the yardarm of 2012 - which will be nothing unusual compared to 2011 and 2013.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 7:54 pm 

Hey brother,

In the paperback edition of The 12th Planet, p. 354, when he's describing the event as it goes down in the "House of Shimti," Sitchin I guess quotes directly from the tablets, saying, "Ea cleaned the clay in her presence; he kept reciting the incantation."

You are right to correct me when I said that Homo erectus was "the end" of Earth's natural evolutionary process. Nonetheless I stick with the point that likely he was a result of the natural evolutionary process; though certainly this could indeed be debatable and I am not armed with information to really argue that one out.

I think Bob Lazar has said that while working in Dreamland he came across information that suggests man was the end result of a 60+ step genetic modification regime.

What he didn't say was whether or not Homo erectus was one of those steps; when the process began, when the annunuki took over and when it ended.

As for the year 2012, my point stands. Around that time we will either evolve, perhaps after the species as a whole goes through a series of near-death experiences, or we will go extinct. In my opinion, all signs point to the former. I guess I am just an optimist. I think we are about to en mass, at least those that survive the impending cataclysmic events, kick it up to the next spiritual level, the next psychic plane.

Important thing here is, this is going to spur the first round of those cataclysmic events:

http://www.rinf.com/news/nov05/lucifer-project.html

And brother, I disagree with your signature. We can manage ourselves. The problem is the annunuki never left and they've run this world like a prison planet, like we're an expendable means to an end, gold. And hopefully soon the annunuki, by whatever name they go be it the illuminati or whatever, will take their f**k
ing gold and leave. Maybe they'll shove off and go colonize Titan like the above link suggests. Once they're gone, I believe humankind will enact some sort of utopia, being that we've had the technological means to do this for decades and the elites controlled by the Illuminati, or the common name for the annunuki, needed perpetual war and strife to ensure the last of the gold ended up in their hands.

Peace awaits, brother, that is after we've tossed our alien overlords and get busy living as we know we can.

(Edited by George Hayduke at 4:58 pm on June 3, 2007)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 8:57 am 

Gentlemen

What splendid speculation - it must be nice to live in a world unburdened by the pesky demands of reality - speculate on my friends!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 12:37 am 

LUNE: Thank you for the compliment and your permission to continue speculating. How gentlemanly of you! I have no further speculations on the topic of this thread, but you may see my posts elsewhere tweaking the teats of reality.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 11:12 am 

Lune,

It must be nice to live in a world where it seems meaningful to hop into a conversation and to make baseless derogatory statements about those involved in the conversation and to think that doing this actually accomplishes something and merits some degree of respect.

Your obvious attempt to kill free thought betrays your intolerance and your absolute lack of intellectual ammunition. Thus I conclude that it likely is hell being you.

I pity you, sir.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 7:28 am 

Mr. P "permission"? Just unreserved admiration for your ability to speculate. One does not need permission to speculate outside the box. Drive on

George

Gee you tried so hard to sound upright and offended, the only problem is, you are wearing the intellectual equivalent of a rubber chicken on your head; a purple tutu and keeping time to Wagner while beating a pig.

It is nice to live in a world of reality and watch the creative mental masturbation you put out.

Psst this is a public board George - people are suppose to pop in and make comments. You do know that right?

"kill free thought"? You mean creative speculation not based on reality? Kill it? I mean to promote and further it my dear man. It's hard to get people to talk like this in public-and mean it. Well done you have my undying respect.

Pity me? Er why, you are the guy who thinks the moon and earth are hollow. LOL, if there is a god in charge of pity I'm sure he'll be using his magic cheese grater on your brain in the near future.

Speculate on brothers your entainment value is unimaginable.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 2:11 pm 

:yawn:

So as I was saying perhaps the time is upon us where we can evolve to the next step, to the next psychic or spiritual plane.

Now this view has some backing. Take for example this blog: [url=http://www.bestpossibleworld.com/nexu69.htm

It]http://www.bestpossibleworld.com/nexu69.htm

It[/url] talks a bit about how there is no "unnecessary suffering" in the world, a view which at first bothered me and then led me to a couple of conclusions.

One was that the degree of suffering in the world is the degree to which the materialist-mindset dominates the human collective conscious. The other was that the degree of suffering in the world was also directly tied to the degree to which ignorance inundates the world. Now when I say ignorance, I mean ignorant to the fact that we are primarly spiritual and secondarily material. That the material aspect of our existence is illusory.

Now what suffering does for us as a whole is reveal these two things, that we are materialistic and this is wrong and by not knowing this we are ignorant.

The clincher is that the greater the suffering the better our chances are of awakening to our true selves. So suffering is key to our evolution. And once our suffering reaches a critical mass, once we pass a certain threshold, we'll make an irreversable step to the next psychic or spiritual level, meaning that we will evolve beyond being the slave species that we currently are.

(Edited by George Hayduke at 11:14 am on June 8, 2007)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 4:56 pm 

i feel that 2012 might just see the awakening of non-duality into consciousness; the liberation from the slave/master relationship our consciouness has with ego; the allness of TheAll. at least, this is where i invest my thoughts.
that and the alignment of earth, sun and galactic center in december of 2012! (that's fer "real", PP!...now, whether or not that "means" anything for us living on the 3rd rock...we'll have to see, won't we!)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 6:16 pm 

TRA: I recently read (in Diamond's "Collapse") that the Mayan calendar was calculated backwards from some uncertain point in time and then calculated forwards to 2012, with no apparent reasons for the stopping points on either end. Pity that the length of the year changed in that time period, amking the whole thing rather moot (except that the priests still didn't have to work for a living).

Also just studied IISamuel, which describes it's own "collapses".

Am I going to have to Google "TheAll" or are you going to 'splain it to us?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 1:09 pm 

PP: sorry i didn't answer earlier! something happened and i was deleted...now i'm a new member.
anyway...TheAll = everything that is/could be/is becomming. while still insufficient, it fulfills my need for a better "word box" than "God". "God" is so anthropomorphic.

i'll have to check out "Collapse". since the mayans and other meso-american calendars correlated lunar, solar, venutian and (apparently, with the very real convergence of earth, sun and galactic center) galactic movements...i'm giving them a little more credit here. however, if the author's main point is that there was a more or less arbitrary marrying of the gregorian calendar with the mayan calendar...well, that may be so, but it does nothing to the mayan calendar itself. i'll try to get onto reading "Collapse" so i can have something real to say about it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 10:16 pm 

TRA: Welcome back. I replaced the Judeo/Christian wordbox with "humanoid gods" and the entire O.T. (so far) has made sense.

Calendars were the first (and only valid) power that preachers had over peoples. And when their prophecies didn't come true, they changed their calendars and/or their starting points for time counts. This was as true for the first 50 years A.D. and the Jewish group that evolved into the Christians. Repeated failures of Jewish prophecies greased the skids for the conversions of the devout.

While I found major flaws in Diamond's previous PP-winner, I rather enjoyed "Collapse" with a much more structured process of analysis - yet still with the major conceptual omission of his previous work.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 11:56 am 

o-yeah. you nailed the OT. "humanoid gods", indeed. it comes very clear as a propagandized slave manual with that understanding. the gnostics used imagery that does the same. Yaldaboath/Yhwy is a physical, reptilian(esque?), powerful, lying "god" who kept humanity enslaved with manipulative lies and outright threats & executions. familiar?

priests? hell, all they had to do at first was kill some stuff to bring the sun/moon back. once the populace saw that...done deal. calendars are useful tools, but only so. you can paint a bucolic lake scene with your watercolors or you can stab someone in the eye with the brush. same tool. ...you could even conduct a symphony with the same brush. point: calendars can be used for orderly living, manipulation/deceit or to balance a wobbly table...depends on whose hands do the doing.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 11:16 pm 

I keep thinking about the communications means. Face-to-face for about 2,500 O.T. years, then a relatively brief period of audible via the Ark of the Covenant. And then Yahwey introduced the idea of one-way communications via the visions/dreams of "prophets".

Envision this big, high voltage battery, with the outer casing the + pole and a - pole in the center and two shaped antennae (cherubim) collecting and directing the signal into the box. (My CB signal always get stronger when going under a bridge or overpass, the steel seeming to collect more signal.) I wonder how many volts/amps it takes to kill a man who touches the Arc?

So they started with visible communications, changed to audible, and then to - some say - telepathic??? I'd rather think that when they got out of "radio range" leaving the solar system, there were no further communications and the prophets were either shills of or manipulators of the patriarchs.

HTI's RSV word search gives only 13 verses using "prophet/prophetess" in the five Books of Moses, while Jer. has 85, 532 in the whole Bible! It's seemingly convenient that visions have no witnesses. Strong's Concordance lists about 45 different "prophets". It apparently took a lot of helpers to keep MONOtheism going. :-)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 12:25 pm 

Perhaps the prophets who received telepathic communications were genetically predisposed to have such abilities. For example they are offspring of the "gods" or are at least of the "godly" bloodline. Take Abraham for example. The man had a child at, what, 100; his wife was of a similar age. Longevity is godliness; genetics for such could be the product of life on a planet with an elongated orbit, relatively speaking.

Some of the prophets, Ezekiel for example, were essentially abducted. Could it be that some of these prophets were abducted, given a genetic upgrade, and then redeposited here in the labor camp with their memories of their abductions repressed or erased?

(Edited by George Hayduke at 9:27 am on Sep. 7, 2007)

Page 1 of 2 [ 21 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next