It is currently Tue Jan 16, 2018 9:31 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 1 of 1 [ 8 posts ] 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 3:08 am 
There are many arguments for and against cloning.

from a reincarnation persective you would rather be conceived between two loving people than through some clinical device.

that moment of conception determines your personality, your genetic memory you get from your parents and all the rest.

it is argued that a cloned entity will have a lack of that "spark of life" that only love brings but then again if you really want to be here you will get here even if you have to come through a test tube. i would like to hear your views on this.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 10:30 pm 
Site Admin

I would like to see some proof of reincarnation. until then, i consider it 'wishful thinking'.... no one wants to think the afterlife is simply a black, meaningless void of nothingness. it's human nature to want to believe there is life after death one way or another. like the song says..... 'is this all there is?'

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 11:11 am 

Ya got thet right! all human-generated concepts of an afterlife are wishful thinking. well, not actually "thinking" - more wishful daydreaming. this is all there is and it would be better to have lived all our lives as if that were the case, wasting a lot less time and money on the pipe dreams sold by shamans.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 1:19 pm 
Site Admin

I will see if there is a software update, although my experience with updating tells me we would just be getting a new set of problems while maybe, just maybe, fixing these.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 1:21 pm 
Site Admin

None available yet.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 12:20 am 

Too bad! and there's nothing in your "user settings" for the software which controls the caps? does the vendor have a "help service?

Post subject: Re: Cloning is not recommended - The best way to enter a life
PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 9:28 pm 
Site Admin

Of course, sometime ago we were able to update the board, however, spammers are still taking the trouble to register and submit spam so I will change to a system where I personally have to approve every request to join. Sorry that is necessary. I just spent another session banning and deleting spam posts again and it's getting old cleaning up after these weasels. :twisted:

Post subject: Re: Cloning is not recommended - The best way to enter a lif
PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 12:28 am 
Site Admin

We now have an Admin that is helping me tremendously and making a huge difference. Thanks again to thales100 for stepping up to the plate and offering his talents in this area. If you get a chance, thank him for his efforts on our behalf and please cooperate with him. :D

Page 1 of 1 [ 8 posts ]