It is currently Tue Jan 16, 2018 9:31 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ] 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2002 12:33 pm 

i need to know how the honorable Sitchin knows for a fact 11 of the 12 zodoks or zodiacs is male. as a crab i happen to know you have male and female crabs which you can determine gender by visual observation so cancers crab can be female, and the scorpion and the fish of pisces too, can anyone including Sitchin explain this to me Also in relationship to Jacob naming each childs destiny through horoscope which one would be the cancer dan or asher since the others zodiacs are explained on page 34 and is their a reason those two signs were never associated with dan or asher?

(Edited by eclipse7201963 at 10:40 am on June 28, 2002)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2005 1:26 pm 

Quote:
Quote: from eclipse7201963 on 9:33 am on June 28, 2002
i need to know how the honorable Sitchin knows for a fact 11 of the 12 zodoks or zodiacs is male. as a crab i happen to know you have male and female crabs which you can determine gender by visual observation so cancers crab can be female, and the scorpion and the fish of pisces too, can anyone including Sitchin explain this to me Also in relationship to Jacob naming each childs destiny through horoscope which one would be the cancer dan or asher since the others zodiacs are explained on page 34 and is their a reason those two signs were never associated with dan or asher?

(Edited by eclipse7201963 at 10:40 am on June 28, 2002)

Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ]