It is currently Wed Jan 17, 2018 2:51 am

Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ] 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 11:01 pm 

Actually this is just a rather general question i have. and anyone who has studied genetics can probably enlighten me regarding this.

anyway, it seems that the annunaki did what we would today consider inbreeding. that is, it seems that a lot of the males married and procreated with what would be called a half-sister.

i don't know if the annunaki were that different from humans but would this have had any deleterious effects on their offspring? what type of effects would it have on us if we allowed such behavior. has anyone ever done some kind of scientific research on this?

~Gore Vidal-"Sex Is Politics" (1979)~

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 1:14 am 

Thanks for the post!!! i'm familiar with the subject of genetics, but will encourage genetics experts to respond to your question.

but, please realize that it was only the members of the annunaki royal family who behaved so, trying for the inside power/political track for their next generation.

born 'n razed in appalachia, i'd speculate bad consequences, but perhaps the 'nakis had preventive/adaptive genetic actions they could take to avoid mental retardation, etc.????

or, maybe they could all play "dueling guitars" in "deliverance" - even though one was a banjo???

oooooooo - that would mean that we were created by a buncha alien retards! well, that would explain why we're so disgusting.

Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ]