It is currently Wed Jan 17, 2018 2:53 am

Page 1 of 1 [ 9 posts ] 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 4:28 pm 

I have read Drunvalo Melchizedek's the ancient secret of the flower of life vol. 1 and i have taken zecharia sitchin's name and two of his books names from there. I have been reading genesis revisited and i am almost finished. I am wondering why there isnt anything about Koran. Is there anything in his other books? If not why is that?
thank you

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 8:25 am 

OZGE: WELCOME! It has been about 10 years since I read all of Z.S.'s books, but I don't recall any citations from the Koran. That's likely because it was written around 700 AD, long after the time frame studied by Sitchin. I doubt he quoted the New Testament either, for the same reason. He didn't quote Playboy magazine, either. :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 2:48 pm 

thank you MrPP.
Yes that should be the answer. In my opinion Zecharia Sitchin should try to explain Koran in his way. for example why there is Koran then? does it say anything about annunnakis..etc.
Has he written any books recently? the one i am reading is published at 1990. now it is 2006. lotf of things have changed.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 10:09 pm 

ZS wrote a NOVEL published in 2002, but I don't recommend wasting your money on it. I think his latest previous was "Of Heaven and Earth', 1996. There were others '90-'96, I'm sure. Search borders.com or others to get a list of all 10 or so.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 10:27 pm 

While there is MUCH in the Torah and the Old Testament which supports the works and theories of ZS, anything in the Koran would be a citing of those much earlier sources. I can't imagine why ZS would want to address the Koran - or the New Testament, for that matter. The Anunnaki were long gone from Earth before the founders of the Christian and Islamic movements were born. And it's my personal conclusion that it is impossible for any of the 'Naki to return to the Earth or the Solar System and that their home globe is elsewhere in the Universe, drifting or possibly orbiting some other "sun"/star - just as they were fortuitously gravitationally grabbed by our Sun, but then were ejected after an unfortunate close encounter with Jupiter.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 8:06 pm 

Are the "Annunaki" gone and forgotten by all?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 12:15 pm 

Not at all forgotten by me. But there has been a total absence of new info sources for decades and we all got bored rehashing and arguing about all the old evidence. I'd bet there is much evidence in storage in the basements of museums around the world, but no one is sorting thru it with a ZS or IV theory perspective. The is likely tons of evidence still buried around Iraq and the Middle East, but none can go dig for it. Maybe most switched over to imagining "geoglyphs" on Mars or speculating that moons are hollow satellites. Now if a rumor got started that ZS is really a Naki who escaped the crash at Roswell......... :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 3:19 pm 

hey...i heard a rumour that zecharia was a 'naki who survived the wreck in roswell. :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 10:27 pm 

Hey, I heard that rumo(u)r, too! Then it must be true! Oh, Great Nakaria, do take over and save us from ourselves! Or, since there's good and bad in everybody, you may choose to nuke us all - like the residents of S&G. We do understand that Lot's wife was just collateral damage. We, your unchosen people, not in your good graces, expect your vengeance. But if you'd rather - for your own mysterious reasons - a couple of kegs of Sumerian beer would do nicely! Naki, naki.

Page 1 of 1 [ 9 posts ]