It is currently Tue Jan 16, 2018 11:27 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ] 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 11:35 am 

After translating the Enlil-centered tablets found in various digs in Sumer, where Enlil was the bigwig, Sitchin concludes that Enki was put in charge of Africa, which the annunuki referred to as "lower-Earth" and which at least initially was arrived at only by taking a submarine.

This, the conclusion that "lower-Earth" is Africa, is an interesting leap of logic, in my opinion, and may represent an attempt to mesh with the assertions held by modern conventional science.

First, these cats charted the stars and aligned their pyramids with the directions of the compass. Yet sitchen holds that they would use a term "lower" to describe a realm located in the Southern Hemisphere.

Lower hints at something being below something else. It does not suggest a navigational direction over land. It most definitely fails to describe one of the Earth's four hemisphere's or the planet's largest land mass.

I suggest that "lower Earth" was actually inside the Earth, what Tolkein refers to as "middle Earth" and was a realm located inside the Earth, inside hollow Earth.

I've gone into some detail on this here: [url=http://georgehaydukelives.blogspot.com/2007/05/in-chapter-12-of-his-book-12th-planet.html

For]http://georgehaydukelives.blogspot.com/2007....l

For[/url] those new to the concept of "hollow Earth" I suggest you scroll down to the bottom of the post and watch the various movies I've embedded there.

The way it breaks down is when the annunuki started seriously extricating the Earth's gold, they set up three operational command centers. One located in orbit of the planet; the mother ship. This operational center could have been moved to the inside of the moon, which like Earth is hollow. The second center was in Sumer and run by Enlil. The third was inside the hollow Earth, in "lower-Earth." Initially it was only accessible via a submarine. Eventually openings to "lower-Earth" were found in various mountainous areas, including in Africa.

Finally, it should be noted that it is commonly held by "hollow-Earth" theorists that the major openings to "middle-Earth" are the poles. With the ice caps melting, the governments of the world will only for a brief while longer be able to hide these openings from the public. These indeed are exciting times to be alive!

(Edited by George Hayduke at 8:43 am on June 4, 2007)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 2:14 pm 

exciting, indeed! the very real cosmic alignment even(s!) of 2012, the substantive expansion of expressive capabilities in humanity, the re-connecting of scientific analysis with a non-linear reality, oH! it is a great time to be alive and participate!!! i certainly hope that in comming expeditions to find hollow earth offer good data.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 10:17 am 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J10w3FuCwfQ

(Edited by George Hayduke at 9:29 am on Sep. 7, 2007)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 10:55 am 

...wow.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 11:33 am 

Edit: Of my own volition I'm cleaning this thing up a bit. Hicks says it well. If you want some government approved history, then fill your little belly.

(Edited by George Hayduke at 9:31 am on Sep. 7, 2007)

Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ]