It is currently Tue Jan 16, 2018 11:28 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 10 of 12 [ 177 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2005 11:41 am 

Agnostic,
You are correct. Moses institued the Levite priesthood after the exodus. i was a little ahead of myself. As for Moses getting ideas from Jethro. i have to say yes. Moses trusted the advice of his father-in-law as is evident in Exodus 18:1,6-27
After Moses leads the Israelites into the wilderness his father-in-law (Jethro) comes to visit and Moses bows before him. Jethro also counsels Moses on how to judge the people through delegation. He instructs Moses to bring the peoples troubles to GOD and then to teach them the statutes/laws. This came before the "Ten Commandments". After a little more reading it becomes evident that Moses trusted Jethro's wisdom fully. What is the conundrum is the fact that Jethro recognizes the god of Moses as the "One True GOD" after the exodus. Leaving us to wonder what god/gods did Jethro serve and how were they connected to the god of Moses? The reason i believe that there is a connection is because i find it hard to believe that Moses would take the counsel of Jethro if Jethro worshipped gods that were in disagreement with his (Moses'). Remember, we are tasking about a time when the Anunnaki dealt more directly with the people. One more point of Anunnnaki/alien presence can be found in Exodus 19, when GOD visits Mt. Sinai. Verses 16-24 give an excellent description of a flying craft landing on a mountain top. Even to describing the smoke and retro rocket blasts. A suggestion of radiation is evident in the warnings and the need to consecrate themselves before the visit, especially Aaron. i believe that Moses was probably previously inoculated against any impending radiation from the landing craft.
Wild card question:
Could the exposure to radiation from the Anunnaki's ships and equipment be the reason for the shortening lifespans? Not everyone was/could have been inoculated.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2005 1:52 pm 

Hello Mouton

How does one become "inoculated against radiation"? Why would a ship be radioactive?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2005 2:19 pm 

Hans,
Purely speculative, based on this theory. The strong possibility that the ships were powered by radioactive materials. Also, the premise that Sodom and Gommorah were destroyed by nuclear weapons as is evidenced by the radiation still found in those proposed areas. And also the requirements of the priests before they could enter the "Holy of Holies"; the oils they had to be annointed with and the incense that had to be burned. When i have the time i will quote a few sources that substantiate my points.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2005 11:08 pm 
Here's what I posted elsewhere:

Let it be made clear at the outset that this is NOT an attempt to "prove the Exodus to be true," this is an attempt to identify, using archaeological findings, the "historical kernels"" underlying the Exodus traditions, elements and motifs. I personnally do NOT believe the Exodus as presented in the Bible is true. It is my understanding that it is a fictionalized story based on _real events in the Late Bronze and Early Iron I eras_ which came to be transformed into the biblical story. This article seeks to identify the archaeologically attested "historical kernels" behind the story.

It will be argued that Israel's worship of the Golden Calf reflects a telescoping, fusion, and re-interpretation or transformation of various concepts and motifs regarding bull calves found in the religious beliefs of Egypt, Canaan, and Mesopotamia. The myths of each region are investigated in order to identify the "historical kernels," attested by archaeology, which came to be transformed into the Bible's "Golden Calf incident at Mount Sinai" as well as accounting for why the Israelite king, Jeroboam, set up of Golden Calves for his people to worship at Dan and Bethel. It will also be argued that Yahweh was worshipped by the northern kingdom of Israel in the form of a Golden Calf, and that this is an Aramean concept from northern Syria and Mesopotamia.

It will be argued that the notion that Israel worshipped a Golden Calf in the Sinai is from a Late Bronze Age Canaanite Origins tradition. I understand that two differing origins traditions were fused together in the Late Iron II period (ca. 1000-562 BCE) by the Israelite/Judaean descendants of the _intermarriages_ between native Late Bronze Age Canaanites and invading Aramean Israelites of Iron I ( ca. 1200-1000 BCE, cf. Judges 3:5-7), these Iron II descendants, desiring to preserve the origins traditions of "both" their forefathers, Canaanite and Aramean, fused the two traditions into one.

Many scholars understand that repeated, intense, archaeological sweeps of the Sinai by the Israelis in the 1960's and 70's failed to find _any evidence_ of Moses' Israelites ! The Exodus is understood to have occured in the late Bronze Age (ca. 1580-1200 BCE) or no later than Iron I (ca. 1200-1000 BCE), and the claim has been made nothing exists of these eras to "link" the Exodus traditions to.

It is my understanding that these scholars have erred, the evidence is indeed in the Sinai and Arabah, but it has been "overlooked" !

How did this evidence come to be "overlooked" ? It is my understanding that the Exodus traditions, in part, are recalling Late Bronze Age and Iron I events in the Sinai and Arabah. The archaeological evidence "ought to be" of Egyptian pottery of these eras, along with Amalekite as well as Midianite wares. Just such wares DO EXIST ! Why were they then "overlooked" ? Because these wares are found ONLY in association with Egyptian run mining camps !

A number of scholars possess a "mindset" that as Israel had recently fled from Egypt as slaves that she would avoid these Egyptian installations like the plague ! The thought, consequently, never crossed their minds that these mining camps might be nucleus to the Exodus traditions.

It is my understanding that it is in these "very mining camps" that some of the pre-biblical origins or historical kernels behind the Exodus traditions are to be found and identified. Two shrines associated with these mining camps have been identified as dedicated to Hathor the cow goddess, one in the southern Sinai at Serabitel Khadim, the other in the Arabah at Har Timna. I understand that events at these two locations are what is behind some of the Exodus traditions.
I see a number of motifs here that reappear in the Sinai narratives. Israel is in a mountainous land, Mount Sinai/Horeb, she has "fled to this area" from the power of Egyptian Gods. Israel is also portrayed as rebellious, fault-finding, and complaining about their God. Just as Ra in his wrath, seeks his disloyal worshipper's annihilation at the hands of an "intermediary," Hathor, as the vengeful Eye of Ra, so Yahweh seeks the annihilation of his disloyal worshippers via the hands of an "intermediary," Joshua and those still loyal to Yahweh, who are in rebellion of his authority.

The Exodus narratives portray three thousand, men and women, as being slain in the Golden Calf incident (Ex 32:28), so one would expect that "somewhere" in the Sinai thousands of graves would exist of the Late Bronze Age or Early Iron I eras, as most scholars understand that this is when the Exodus would have occured.

The problem ? no such graves of the Late Bronze/Early Iron Ages exist in the "thousands," in the Sinai, Aabah or Negev. A "few" graves do exist, however, of these eras, in association with the mines, and stone stelae near some tumuli reveal that the Asiatic miner's sought the blessing of their god EL.

Albright noted several "burial cairns" in association with Proto-Sinaitic inscriptions, could these cairns be what is behind the notion of the "graves" of Israelites slain in the thousands in the Wilderness by God ? The throwing down of the two tablets containing the Ten Commandments being echos of the Sinaitic inscriptions found on stone slabs in association with the graves ?

understand that the Exodus traditions are telescoping and fusing together events, attested by archaeology, from Early Bronze to Exilic times, ca. 562 BCE. The Exodus from Egypt recalls the Hyksos expulsion of ca. 1540/1530 BCE, but this has been fused with events at Har Timna of the Rameside era (1290-1130 BCE), and the Aramean invasion from northern Syria and Trans-Euphrates in Iron I (1200-1000 BCE) by Israel.

Judges 3:5-8 RSV

"So the people of Israel dwelt among the Canaanites, the Hittites, the Amorites, the Perizzites, the Hivites, and the Jebusites; and THEY TOOK THEIR DAUGHTERS TO THEMSELVES FOR WIVES, AND THEIR OWN DAUGHTERS THEY GAVE TO THEIR [CANAANITE] SONS; AND THEY SERVED THEIR [THE CANAANITE'S] GODS. And the people of Israel did what was evil in the sight of the Lord, forgetting their God, AND SERVING THE BAALS AND THE ASHEROTH."

I understand that the Late Iron II Israelites/Judaeans (ca. 1000-562 BCE), who were the descendants of these intermarriages (ca. 1200-1000 BCE), wanted to preserve the origins traditions of their ancestors, _both Canaanite_ and _Aramean_. They did this by fusing the two traditions into one.

The Exodus from Egypt is recalling the Hyksos expulsion of ca. 1540/1530 BCE, telescoped, collapsed and fused to events at the mining camps at Serabit el Khadim and Har Timna and the Hathor shrines are recalling events from 1540-1130 BCE, and transformed into a new story.

The portrayal of an Exodus invasion from the east, from Transjordan into the Hill Country of Canaan, is recalling the Iron I Aramean invasions from northern Syria and Trans-Euphrates.

The biblical narratives are unaware of Egyptians contesting Canaan with invading Iron I Israelites, suggesting events are being recalled from after 1130 BCE when Egypt withdrew from Canaan and the Sinai, in the days of Pharaoh Ramesses VI (reigned ca. 1141-1133 BCE).

The biblical naarator also understands that the Philistines are in place in Canaan to prevent Israel's entry into that land from Egypt, hence he routes Israel to the southern Sinai, and thence to the Negev. The Philistines did not settle in Canaan until ca. 1175 BCE in the days of Pharaoh Ramesses III, again, suggesting that some of the elements within the Exodus narratives are recalling the Iron I period (ca. 1200-1000 BCE).

The return to Canaan of Israelites from Sinai and the Arabah via the Negev perhaps recollects Asiatic miners attempting to enter this area from Har Timna after Egypt withdrew from these areas ca. 1140-1130 BCE in the days of Ramesses V and VI.

Perhaps the Amalekite miners of the Negev at Har Timna, resisted a return to Canaan by Aramean Israelite mining slaves, who earlier may have been made slaves under Pharaoh Merneptah when he defeated Israel ca.1208 BCE (the defeat occuring perhaps in Trans-jordan east of the Sea of Galilee ? An event the Bible knows nothing about).

Merneptah perhaps brought some of them to Egypt as slaves at Pr-Rameses and still later they served in the Egyptian mines of the Sinai and Arabah as slaves, to become acquainted with Amalekite miners of the Negev and Midianites at Har Timna and its Hathor Shrine?

The Midianites returning to Madyan in northwestern Saudi Arabia, after 1140-1130 BCE, upon the withdrawlal of Egypt from this area, may have acted as guides for the former Israelite Aramean slaves, showing them the "way of the wilderness of Moab, allowing them to re-unite with their Aramean brethren who were settling down in Trans-jordan in Iron I Ramesside times ?

The biblical narrator appears to be unaware of any Egyptians contesting with Israel for the control of Canaan. This "clue" has suggested for me that the Conquest under Joshua might have occured AFTER Egypt had withdrawn from Canaan in the days of Rameses VI (he reigned ca. 141-1133 BCE). The biblical narrator also is adamant that the Philistines are settled in the land and are blocking Israel's Exodus from Egypt via the "Way of the Philistines", a track from the eastern delta to Canaan, near the Mediterranean sea, the fastest way, in fact, to get to Canaan from Egypt. The Philistines have been identified with the Pleset, a tribe of Sea Peoples who invaded and settled the Philsta in the days of Ramesses III who mentions his defeat of their attempted invasion of Egypt. Again, the Bible's mention of Philistines blocking Israel's Exodus from Egypt is another valuable clue for some scholars that some of the elements of the Exodus narratives are drawing from events after 1175 BCE.

The bible suggests an Exodus in 1446 BCE (cf. 1 Kings 6:1) for many Conservative bible scholars. Is there any evidence of an archaeological nature to be found in the Sinai for this period ? The answer is NO and YES.

No, in that a "trail of campsites" extending from Egypt to the southern Sinai and thence to the Negev and Arabah. Yes, in that a "presence" is attested of this period of Egyptian pottery in association with Asiatics (Israel being Asiatic).

The Egyptian-run mining camps associated with Serabit el Khadim in the southern Sinai have the "evidence," _the ONLY evidence_ of a "presence" in this area ca. 1446 BCE. So, if one wants to posit an Exodus ca. 1446 BCE and link that proposal to hard physical evidence, the archaeological link-up has to be these Egyptian mining camps. There is NOTHING ELSE in this period _anywhere_ in the Sinai, Negev, or Arabah.

Thus the reason I understand that the fictional biblical narratives regarding the Exodus are recalling the presence of Asiatic SLAVE miners accompanied by Egyptian task masters in the Late Bronze and Early Iron I eras. If my suppositions are correct, then the notion that Israel must cross Yam Suph to get to Mt. Sinai is recalling the Miners being transported across the Gulfs of Suez and Aqabah via Egyptian transport ships, from Red Sea ports on the Egyptian shore, 18th and 19th Dynasty pottery debris (1500-1140 BCE) being found at an Egyptian port on the Red Sea (Gulf of Suez) at Tell el Markha, 5 kilometers south of Ras Abu Zenimeh, which served the miners of Serabit el Khadim.

http://www.bibleorigins.net/EgyptianOriginsGoldenCalf.html

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2005 12:43 pm 

[
Purely speculative

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2005 2:17 pm 

Hans:
Let's begin with this point. We have yet to prove or disprove what is being discussed here. This forum allows us the opportunity to explore theories and gain feedback and info. regarding the history of mankind and its probable/possible future. We have as evidence, the existence of things that are beyond our technology and intelligence at the moment. At the moment being the operative word. What was once known is now lost and is yet being rediscovered.

In Sitchin's "When Time Began" pg. 342 we see the evidence of nuclear radiation during the time of Sodom & Gomorrah, in that region and other areas.

Ships being powered by radioactive material does not mean that the ship is radioactive but, its waste product can be. Our technology has not advanced that far yet but, it has been theorized and the theories account for the existence of radioactive by products.

Exodus 30, 34:29-35, 39:3, Leviticus 10:1-3, Numbers 8:5-7, 2 Samuel 6-8.

These scriptures reference the need for protection from, and/or the proper methods for handling anything related to GOD. These are descriptions of acts and/or objects that cause events as yet unexplained. Radiation and/or electricity are factors not be so easily dismissed simply because we do not believe it possible during that time.

Sodom & Gomorrah;
Genesis 13:10; 19:1-26
19:1
Now the two angels came to Sodom in the evening as Lot was sitting in the gate of Sodom. When he saw them, he rose to meet them and bowed down with his face to the ground.
verses 18-26
But Lot said to them, "Oh no, my lords! Now behold, your servant has found favor in your sight, and you have magnified you Loving kindness, which you have shown me by saving my life; but i cannot escape to the mountains, lest the disaster overtake me and i die; now behold, this town is near enough to flee to, and it is small. Please. Let me escape there (is it not small?) that my life may be saved." And he {the angel} said to him, {Lot} "Behold, i grant you this request also, not to overthrow the town of which you have spoken. Hurry, escape there. for i cannot do anything until you arrive there." Therefore the name of the town was called Zoar. The sun had risen over the earth when Lot came to Zoar. Then the Lord rained on Sodom and Gomorrah brimstone and fire from the Lord out of heaven. and he overthrew those cities, and all the valley, and all the inhabitants of the cities, and what grew on the ground. But his {Lot's} wife, from behind him, looked back; and she became a pliiar of salt.
Verses 27,28
Now Abraham arose early in the morning and went to the place where he had stood before the Lord; and he looked down toward Sodom and Gomorrah, and toward all the land of the valley, and he saw, and behold, the smoke of the land ascended like the smoke of a furnace. (New American Standard Version)

The valley of the Jordan was once well watered and filled with grass and plant life.

Lot's wife lagged behind and was caught in the destruction. It is noted that the salt of the Dead Sea accumulated around her body as a result of the destruction and permeated it. The historian Josephus wrote of seeing it himself. (Antiquities 1, 11, 4). Also a point to note is that the area spoken of is useless ground even to this day. These types of effect on nature are evidence of radiation, unless someone can tell me of something else that can do that to the land for countless years.

Remember, this is but one perspective. There are accounts of similar events in other texts. Noting that all religions are founded on the same historical events we can surely find the evidence we seek. i will seek to find something in the Koran that supports the sbove statement. Also, the epic of Gilgamesh is a very good beginning.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2005 2:54 pm 

We have as evidence, the existence of things that are beyond our technology and intelligence at the moment.

Hans: How is that a possibility when you say that things exist? I would also disagree that anything has been found that is “beyond our technology”.

At the moment being the operative word. What was once known is now lost and is yet being rediscovered.

Hans: Again you start from the point that something HAS been loss, that is not known at the moment to be in fact a fact.

In Sitchin's "When Time Began" pg. 342 we see the evidence of nuclear radiation during the time of Sodom & Gomorrah, in that region and other areas.

Hans: Sitchin’s books are not evidence nor are they scientific papers. If he says something in a book it doesn’t make it true. My experience with ZS comments is to take them with kilo sized piece of salt. I’m familiar with the archaeology of the middle east and AFAIK no such evidence has ever been found.

Ships being powered by radioactive material does not mean that the ship is radioactive but, its waste product can be.

Hans: Point. a nuclear sub is radioactive (at the least the reactor is) but that is a contained unit in a space ship that directly uses nuclear power to generate the motive force the contamination would be rather large!

Our technology has not advanced that far yet but, it has been theorized and the theories account for the existence of radioactive by products.

Hans: Er nuclear powered spaceships and aircraft were planned and rejected. One point for rejection was the radiation – why would an alleged advance race use such a deadly system?

Exodus 30, 34:29-35, 39:3, Leviticus 10:1-3, Numbers 8:5-7, 2 Samuel 6-8.

These scriptures reference the need for protection from, and/or the proper methods for handling anything related to GOD. These are descriptions of acts and/or objects that cause events as yet unexplained. Radiation and/or electricity are factors not be so easily dismissed simply because we do not believe it possible during that time.

Hans: To me these seem like basic hygiene and preparation for worship – I’m not sure what offering up a bullock or burnt offering would do for you in protecting you from electricity –washing does protect you from alpha particles but that alone won’t help you much if you spend time near a energetic source.

Sodom & Gomorrah;

Hans: Have not been found. There are several natural explanations for such a destruction – if it did in fact take place, as for a nuclear explosion, certain long life radioactive materials have not been detected in any area of the ME (AFAIK)

The valley of the Jordan was once well watered and filled with grass and plant life.

Hans: So was most the ME until the climate changed, the woods were chopped down and they let sheep and goats ravage the land.

These types of effect on nature are evidence of radiation, unless someone can tell me of something else that can do that to the land for countless years.

Hans: “Evidence of radiation”? Sorry no I know of no study that has found radiation of the type you are suggesting – if it were the reason for the area’s severe conditions then it would be measurable.

here are accounts of similar events in other texts.

Hans: Yep and they come from different times, places and may be either imaginative or reports on such events as volcanos or meteor strikes

Noting that all religions are founded on the same historical events

Hans: Are they now? Please integrate Shinto, Buddhist and Tao creation belief with your theory.

we can surely find the evidence we seek.

Hans: If you mean hard evidence as in archaeology – it hasn’t been found as far as I know. If you mean reinterpreting ancient texts, yes you can imagine all types of things from such documents. Torturing text into the meaning you want is interesting but is only an indicator of something, if you lack hard evidence the text is not compelling. For example until the Viking site in Newfoundland was found the sagas were not accepted as evidence that the Norsemen reached the new world. They were an indicator, not proof.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2005 4:07 pm 

Hans:
Try visiting: [url=http://www.dreamscape.com/morgana

On]www.dreamscape.com/morgana

On[/url] this site is a listing of different origin myths. Keep in mind. if possible, that different origin stories came about at different times in earth's history but, the older the origin myth the closer they resemble one another. Also, if theses gods that were worshipped are indeed based on actual living beings, as is suspected, then they would most likely have given the people, of whatever region they were in, an origin story that puts them (the gods) in the most favorable light. Didn't Marduk change the names of history after his conquest? Even the Romans changed the names of the gods to suit wants.
History has, without a doubt, been altered, and the answers lie as much inside of man as outside.

Question:
What is your purpose for joining this discussion board and what is your view on the origins of mankind that have you so adamant in destroying the ideologies/beliefs of Sitchin?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2005 8:25 pm 

Wallis: first of all, I'm extremely dubious about archeological findings anywhere in Palestine, because the dating is all tied to the conventional chronology of Egypt, which, as far as I'm concerned, is extremely dubious! If the chronology is wrong, then they are asigning the wrong dates to all the stuff they dig up! That is, when was the late Bronze age/early Iron age in actual years? It all depends on whether you believe the conventional chronology, Rohl's chronology, Velikovsky's or whatever. If either Rohl or Velikovsky is/was correct, the Exodus was at the end of the Middle Kingdom, just as the Hyksos were coming IN to Egypt. (I believe they both identify the Hyksos with the Amelikites of the Bible, an Arabic people from the eastern shore of the Red Sea.) Rohl found material in Egyptian records that would seem to be mentions of Saul and David (and, I think, Joshua, but it's been a while since I read his book, so I'm not sure about that) but have not been recognized as such because of incorrect dating.

Also, as I pointed out in a previous post, the mountain where the Israelites supposedly received the 10 Commandments might well have been in Arabia, not in the Sinai, which would explain the "missing" graves -- they looked in the wrong place!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2005 2:41 am 

On this site is a listing of different origin myths. Keep in mind. if possible, that different origin stories came about at different times in earth's history but, the older the origin myth the closer they resemble one another.

Hans: Actually they don’t except in the sense they explain how things came about, where the earth was created etc. How exactly does this tie into Sitchin’s Niburu theory? From the site you linked to I’ve quoted a bit of the Shinto creation myth.

In the beginning, heaven and earth were not divided. Then, from the ocean of chaos, a reed arose, and that was the eternal land ruler, Kunitokotatchi.
Then came the female God, Izanami, and the male, Izanagi. They stood on the floating bridge of heaven and stirred the ocean with a jewelled spear until it curdled, and so created the first island, Onokoro. They built a house on this island, with a central stone pillar that is the backbone of the world. Izanami walked one way around the pillar, and Izanagi walked the other. When they met face to face, they united in marriage.
Their first child was named Hiruko, but he did not thrive, so when he was three, they placed him in a reed boat and set him adrift, he became Ebisu, God of fishermen.
Then Izanami gave birth to the eight islands of Japan. And finally Izanami began to give birth to the Gods who would fashion and rule the world -- Gods of the sea and Gods of the land, Gods of wind and rain. But when Izanami gave birth to the God of fire, she was badly burned and died.
Are you saying the Annunaki told this to the proto-Japanese?

Also, if these gods that were worshipped are indeed based on actual living beings, as is suspected, then they would most likely have given the people, of whatever region they were in, an origin story that puts them (the gods) in the most favorable light.

Hans: How would they have done that? Think about it for a moment how would aliens give creation myths to 1000s of various tribes?

Didn't Marduk change the names of history after his conquest? Even the Romans changed the names of the gods to suit wants.

Hans: The Romans had different names for similar Gods as the Greeks – they were rather good at absorbing other religions – as long as the religion accepted the paramount importance of the senate and later the Emperor.

History has, without a doubt, been altered, and the answers lie as much inside of man as outside.

Hans: Not sure what you mean here can you explain further please

Question:
What is your purpose for joining this discussion board

Hans: Discussion and yours is?

and what is your view on the origins of mankind

Hans: No creation, no Gods, nature is the creator and yours is?

that have you so adamant in destroying the ideologies/beliefs of Sitchin?

Hans: Destroying? Questioning yes, one may ask why you are the opposite? Are you the opposite?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2005 11:10 am 

With oral tradition, it only makes sense that overtime the stories would be altered. Some kept, some lost. Some areas would have no knowledge except what they experience, and these experiences would form their beliefs.

Why would any people want to alter history? For personal gain.

My purpose for being here is to ask questions that aid me in finding what i seek.

GOD is real, nature is evident of that fact. All else is subject to proving.

i am here neither to support or condemn, only to learn. i am just not in agreement with attacking other's efforts to discover truth.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2005 12:35 am 

>"GOD is real, nature is evident of that fact. All else is subject to proving."<

Why is that exempt?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 1:39 pm 

yep. again.
i seem to have forgotten that the volume of the moon and the volume of the pacific ocean are the same...hmmmmm
http://www.moonphases.info/

(i'll be inserting this interesting tidbit in the threads where the moon shows up. so feel free to inore it if you see it again. or don't.)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 2:56 am 

i guess not. i have been having trouble posting. (only since 12DEC06) i hope this makes it.

GOD=The Unknowable that is proven by the existence of all that is and has yet to be defined. We know how to break plants down to the molecular level and have yet to discover their origin. We theorize evolution and use it to explain what we do not understand. GOD is the mystery of mysteries and the most obvious of all. What we do not know is GOD, for what we do not know is what we seek. Seeking what we do not know is the reality of all existence. GOD is real.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 10:57 am 

don't know if Hans is still around, but...

he questioned evidence of ancient nuclear/atomic blasts and i found these:
[url=http://www.nexusmagazine.com/articles/ancatomicwar1.html

]http://www.nexusmagazine.com/articles/ancatomicwar1.html

[/url]
ancient atomic reactors

http://s8int.com/atomic1.html

OH! and MB...i pretty much agree with you (i think! :) "GOD" is both unkowable, unprovable and inescapable.

(Edited by ThaRevrendAl at 6:00 am on Jan. 4, 2007)

Page 10 of 12 [ 177 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next