It is currently Fri Apr 27, 2018 2:50 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 1 of 2 [ 18 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2005 10:59 pm 

Heard that a great movie from Producer/Director Jon Gress and Jaguar Films will be a trilogy, the first one entitled "1Anunnaki". It will reportedly feature the Celestial Battle, the creation of man, the destruction of Sodom and Gomorrah by nuclear weapons, Noah/Utnapishtim and the flood, and other events told in Sitchin's books. I hope they show the movie very soon.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2005 3:50 am 

Where did you hear this? I find it hard to beleive but I would love it if it is true. I've read tons of rumors about a Legend of Zelda movie but they were always rumors made up by people looking for attention. I'm not saying that you are but I need a press release before I start thinking about buying a ticket.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2005 11:24 pm 

Hi. Please go to [url=http://www.1anunnaki.com

It's]www.1anunnaki.com

It's[/url] the official movie website. I think they're still in post production today.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2005 1:50 am 

WOW!!! Now I'm going to find it hard to sleep.... again! I just searched through the whole website and absorbed as much as I could. I was a little dissapointed with the title but the images of the flying ships made up for it. Now I have the wallpaper that I needed! I'm a little sad about it all because I was thinking of writing a very similar screen play. At least it should be coming out sooner than it would have if I was involved. The copyright on the website only says 2003-2004 so hopefully it didn't get derailed. I wish I had known about this sooner because I would have been there for the casting call!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2005 9:17 pm 

Here's 1Anunnaki's Yahoo group, discussions sometime gets heated but it's the place to get latest progress on the movie.

Just try and go through some of the past posts which most of the time will answer alot of questions you might have on either the movie OR the subject of ancient astronauts:

http://movies.groups.yahoo.com/group/1ANUNNAKI/

Bless.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2005 12:08 pm 

i was delighted to see that a movie is in production (hopefully) regarding the Anunnaki and mankind's history. i hope that the project is fulfilled that truth might actually be discovered and researched. Like so many others i wished to write a movie that explains it all in a way that the uninformed might become interested. i hope that we will be able to see the movie soon, before someone decides thst it is too dangerous to be shown.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2005 1:05 am 

I just scanned the movie site and became excited about the prospects, but then my antennae sort of put out a buzz and i noticed that the cast of characters included Marduk, but none of the other important Anunnaki. Uh oh. If they are making a movie showing Markuk is still around, ok, but it they really wanted to present the whole history, they are in trouble.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2005 2:20 am 

I went to <a href="http://www.imdb.com/" target="_blank">"Internet Movie Data Base"</a> And found nothing in a search for titles or a global IMDB search for "1anunnaki" nor "anunnaki" nor writer/director "Jon Gress"

There doesn't appear to be much info on this film at all... if it does exist, even somewhere out there in "production" limbo.

(Edited by Tripp at 11:49 pm on Aug. 4, 2005)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2005 4:01 am 

Quote:
Quote: from Tripp on 11:20 pm on Aug. 4, 2005
I went to <a href="http://www.imdb.com/" target="_blank">"Internet Movie Data Base"</a> And found nothing in a search for titles or a global IMDB search for "1anunnaki" nor "anunnaki" nor writer/director "Jon Gress"

There doesn't appear to be much info on this film at all... if it does exist, even somewhere out there in "production" limbo.

(Edited by Tripp at 11:49 pm on Aug. 4, 2005)

they had a couple of trailers in the official website before, but it seems its just a very low budget production. not even a B movie, probably a C or a D.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2005 8:49 am 

Quote:
Quote: from ArniK on 10:05 pm on Aug. 4, 2005
I just scanned the movie site and became excited about the prospects, but then my antennae sort of put out a buzz and i noticed that the cast of characters included Marduk, but none of the other important Anunnaki. Uh oh. If they are making a movie showing Markuk is still around, ok, but it they really wanted to present the whole history, they are in trouble.

1Anunnaki is the first film of a triligy with the first one being of modern day and the second and being of what happened in the past and the third of the Return.

But if people still have questions please visit the 1Anunnaki Yahoo group:

http://movies.groups.yahoo.com/group/1ANUNNAKI/

From what I've heard it's still in the Editing process.

Bless,

PsycSam

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 9:20 pm 
Site Admin

Question: Exactly how many years does it take to edit a movie? Just curious. I was in broadcasting twenty years and I could do it in a month or two. I last heard they were working on special effects to add and that their special effects guy had a new job at a much better outfit that did that sort of stuff and that he was really going to get to work on it more. ........

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 12:56 pm 
This subject is very Crazy. Because we have anyway the god. This my idea

Your Respectfuly
Teknoemin

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 12:05 am 

why there is no project for this movie?

Post subject: Re: Anunnaki the movie
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 6:06 am 
Site Admin

1anunnaki.com is not registered anymore to anyone. Defunct.... Gone.... CYU

Post subject: Re: Anunnaki the movie
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 2:20 pm 

Yes that is what I heard somewhere on the internet about a year ago. Back then someone also told me it was a fake. Too bad because to bring the Sitchin understanding to the world we need the entertainment industry.
Last week I went to see The Fouth Kind. I thought ist was really bad untill the Sitchin-minded Proffesor joined in the story. After that I was wide awake again. And to hear the ancient tongue speak...... goosebumbs.
But It was a bad commercial for the austronaut theory.

Page 1 of 2 [ 18 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next