It is currently Tue Jan 16, 2018 11:26 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 3 of 4 [ 51 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2005 12:47 pm 

Wallis, Your sharing, of course, is greatly appreciated; however, the bastardization of all powerful events, twisting them until marduk is the hero of all stories, is a common theme, and was used by many others, after him. His alleged subjugation of tiamat is a case in point; I believe sitchin's observations that this represents a collision of planets.
striking of names from all references, and substituting the new ruler as hero of all stories, was even practiced in Rome.
Dagan is very interesting. I am reminded of an african tribe of a similar name who worship a celestial entity of the same (or similar)name. One of the things that astonished anthropologists, was that they claimed to know that the star their celestials came from, was a binary (or two-star) system. Astronomists confirmed this belief years later.
The source of your material seems quite good, all judgements of whatever it is, are not needed here as you know. For many, to even enter this site would be blasphemous.
Great job. Thank you for sharing.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2005 4:01 pm 

i recently viewed a PBS program that mentioned RNAi.

RNAi is an interference genome that prevents RNA from producing more of the same gene. This is done by ordering a genome to replicate itself and attaching a mirror copy of that order to the genome. This causes the "Genetic Police" to arrest the genome and cause it to stop producing altogether. This gives one the ability to, not only determine one's eye color but also, to determine the depth of shading of that eye color. This being recently discovered in a time of declined technological achievement. (Meaning: We don't know now what we knew then.) What are the genetic manipulation possibilities of a technologically advanced group of beings? This could explain how the Anunnaki designed different groups of people to perform different tasks in different climates. With this type of technology there would be no missing link, only a drastic jump in "evolution". The true missing link would then be to discover the "Lab" and/or identify the persons/deities responsible for the alterations in mankind. My research has led me to believe (at the moment) that this "lab" is located in the jungles of Africa that have yet to be explored by modern man. To truly gain Answers we would have to remove the mantle of the earth and look beneath the "carpet" to see what has been swept under it throughout time. That and convince the leaders of the areas in question to allow exploration of "Holy" ground. Still, RNAi isdiscovery worth studying in perspective of what can be done to the genes of man as far as evolution and (now) reparing the body.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2005 1:07 am 
mutantone, I absolutely agree with you. In fact, if memory serves correctly, Sitchin outlined this very instance whereby Marduk took credit for everything in the past, even those events that occurred before his birth.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2005 10:57 am 

RNAi, ?? Cool. Mouton could be on to something big here. I learned fromLLod Pye's website that the human genome also has a shortage of chromosones. We have 46, other primates have 48.
Especially interesting when you take into consideration the purported qualities the naki possessed that we do not; Longer life span, possibly size and strength, and the odd references to Noah's bastardry, claiming his blue eyes shone like the sun, and his was white as something or other. Mouton, didn't you say RNAi could be used to control the depth of eye color???

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2005 11:31 am 

Mutantone,
RNAi can be used to add color/reduce color, among so many, as yet, untapped possibilities.

www.pbs.org/RNAi

It gives a deep insight into how the body can even be made to heal itself, by having it genetically alter itself to correct physical problems. This is something that exists within all of us. If we can discover this now, i have to believe that it has been known before. Life is too intelligent a design not to have an architect. { A strictly personal belief}.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2005 4:56 pm 

>"Life is too intelligent a design not to have an architect. { A strictly personal belief}."<

And who designed the architect?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 3:26 am 

Quote:
Quote: from Agnostic on 1:56 pm on Sep. 16, 2005
>"Life is too intelligent a design not to have an architect. { A strictly personal belief}."<

And who designed the architect?

the "architect" would not need to have been "designed" in a pantheistic Universe.

the true nature of the Universe, i believe, will remain difficult to fathom in any scientificaly and filosophicaly way for a long time. in that sense and as a former atheist and now passive agnostic im of the opinion that the whole lot of atheistic arguments against the existence of god, and in its more reductive way, against the existence of any form of god, are extremely reductive in themselfs.

if we realize for a moment that physics have shown that the all gross matter which we can perceive with our senses (and even that which we cant) is but an illusion brought forth by the wave like rithmic motion of the most basic elements known in the Universe, light. then how can we even pretend to grasp the true nature of the unseen? maybe the Universe is indeed a paradox that stretches into infinitum, where a basic primeval being (or beings), which nature we cannot comprehend, designs itself over and over into multiple parts and then back to itself.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 4:29 pm 

>"the true nature of the Universe, i believe, will remain difficult to fathom in any scientificaly and filosophicaly way for a long time. "<

There is no guarantee that the human mind will ever be capable of understanding it completely. That, however, is no reason to not try.

>"maybe the Universe is indeed a paradox that stretches into infinitum, where a basic primeval being (or beings), which nature we cannot comprehend, designs itself over and over into multiple parts and then back to itself."<

The operative word in that sentence is "maybe."

The greatest (perhaps only) mystery in the Universe is: why does ANYTHING exist? You supposedly can't get something from nothing; cause presumably preceeds effect; so how did it all get started? Nobody knows, and it may be beyond our ability to understand completely. Fun trying tho!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 5:40 pm 

Yes, it is fun trying. Yes, i agree that the the human mind is insufficient to grasp the total concept of existence. How could we completely understand what we are only a small part of? An infinitesimally small part. However, i must believe that, since we are part of creation, we have access to its power. It is only a matter of discovering our connection to the whole. That is the hard part, and also the fun part too. The Anunnaki more than likely had a greater insight into the Quantum, as well as the macro of physics. The question now is, what changes were made in man that caused such an evolutionary leap? Even with the knowledge of RNAi and its many possible uses there must still be information to be learned in order to alter the genomic sequence to fit one being's wants. What is the evolutionary leap, and can we trace the differences that were applied to early humanity?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 3:19 am 

Quote:
Quote: from Agnostic on 1:29 pm on Sep. 19, 2005
>"the true nature of the Universe, i believe, will remain difficult to fathom in any scientificaly and filosophicaly way for a long time. "<

There is no guarantee that the human mind will ever be capable of understanding it completely. That, however, is no reason to not try.

>"maybe the Universe is indeed a paradox that stretches into infinitum, where a basic primeval being (or beings), which nature we cannot comprehend, designs itself over and over into multiple parts and then back to itself."<

The operative word in that sentence is "maybe."

The greatest (perhaps only) mystery in the Universe is: why does ANYTHING exist? You supposedly can't get something from nothing; cause presumably preceeds effect; so how did it all get started? Nobody knows, and it may be beyond our ability to understand completely. Fun trying tho!

i agree.
though i suspect that we wont find, if we ever find, the the true nature and reason of the Universe in its physical aspect. as Bohm predicted and wrote extensively about, physicists will probably continue to find themselfs dumbfounded by the subtleties and maleability of matter at the quantum level. im not a religious nor spiritual person, but i cannot shake the idea that all the fun begins in some other place which our physical senses cannot perceive. just a thought.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2005 5:57 pm 

OUTCAST: I'm sympathetic to your philosophy, but wonder about your last thought. So, let's try a demonstration:

1. While fully awake and not under any "influence", empty your entire active mind and fill it with nothing.

Too difficult? That's because we are incapable of imaging an ALL-encompassing NOthing! We are genetically determined to always be thinking of SOMEthing - for survival or reproductive purposes. NOthing can serve neither of those purposes. But, NOthing is "where the fun began". But, since we'll never comprehend total Nothingness, we'll never be able to determine the "Wha happened?" and it remains ensconsed in either conscious ignorance or superstition.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 4:01 am 

Quote:
Quote: from MrPP on 2:57 pm on Sep. 28, 2005
OUTCAST: I'm sympathetic to your philosophy, but wonder about your last thought. So, let's try a demonstration:

1. While fully awake and not under any "influence", empty your entire active mind and fill it with nothing.

Too difficult? That's because we are incapable of imaging an ALL-encompassing NOthing! We are genetically determined to always be thinking of SOMEthing - for survival or reproductive purposes. NOthing can serve neither of those purposes. But, NOthing is "where the fun began". But, since we'll never comprehend total Nothingness, we'll never be able to determine the "Wha happened?" and it remains ensconsed in either conscious ignorance or superstition.

sorry mrP, but i believe your demostration went way off the main focus of my last post.
in fact, i was not arguing that there is a great nothingness "out there" or possibly on some other side. im arguing that we are currently experiencing something akin to a great nothingness, an illusion.
in that sense im convinced that consciousness can overcome the limitations of the physical world. there are enumerous such examples and one does not need mind alterating substances to achieve those effects. Vedic literature is full of such accounts and even to this day one can still get a glimpse of what is becoming the lost art of ancient shamanistic rituals.

early humans and the Anunnaki themselfs were adept of such transcendental practices, which unfortunetly, as you said, have now become meaningless artifacts of conscious and religious ignorance. worst than that, they've beem misunderstood, misinterpreted and ultimately distorted by the self centered intelects of Western men which mythified them.

whichever way the facts are twisted, and in the words of Huxley, they still do not cease to exist because they're ignored.

(Edited by outcast at 1:03 am on Sep. 29, 2005)

(Edited by outcast at 1:04 am on Sep. 29, 2005)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 3:02 pm 

We are all part of existence, therfore, we all possess an ability to tap into the very heart of all the NOthingness there is. What must be remembered is that the truly great acts of mysticism were accomplished by/in the presence of large groups of people. This is in relation to the power that can manifested by the whole, or portions of the whole. The whole being existence itself. We can individually tap into a portion of the power that is, some moreso than others but, as a group of people we can tap into a much larger portion of power.

How so?
We are a physical part of existence, therfore we have access to whatever shapes this existence. Now, if one of us can tap into the power that makes existence then many of us can do unimaginably wondrous things by concentrating our efforts collectively. The same method the religious people use to perform miracles. All that can be accessed through concentrated mental and spiritual efforts of a group of people.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 7:59 pm 

OK, let's all concentrate on making me rich and healthy!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 10:28 pm 

OUTCAST, MB, and AGNOSTIC: Great posts! BUT, IF we accept these Vedic and other experiences, MUST we ALSO accept the "prophetic Visions" of the HB OT??? From my researches in the Apochrapha and the Pseudepigrapha, the latter appeared to be mere products of nourishment deprivation combined with the "empty system" effects of the ingestion of psychodelic plants. Are these other "experiences" similarly "substance induced"??? JUST a question!

Page 3 of 4 [ 51 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next