It is currently Fri Apr 27, 2018 2:52 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 1 of 4 [ 51 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2001 3:22 pm 
Dear all,

Sitchin is probably the most important writer I have come across. While I suspect him of considerable poetic licence, and I do not trust any translation, his broad scenario has provided the detail I needed in my own work. I did know something of the Nordic / Pleiadean ETs from remote viewing from "genuine crop circles", but there was a gap. Only the Nordics would produce crop circles to prove how clever they are, and I also suspect them of a bit of energy harvesting.

I dabble in a bit of remote viewing locating on emotion (love, hate and pure malice) as opposed to the military who use CRV (co-ordinate remote viewing). This allows me to read the telepathic squawks of distress from our dear mail tappers (Echelon, Carnivore, and RIP Bill) when reading my email if they fail to keep telepathic silence. I purge any malice and mind control that I locate.

It is not a great jump to link into the minds of obsolete Gods and purge their malice and mind control, and encourage them to reincarnate. Obsolete Gods are usually physically dead, but their minds live on by vampiring the living. These minds can not stand up to reincarnation.

Sitchin tries at all times to stick to the facts as given by the Sumarian clay tablets. He acknowledges the question "Who genetically engineered the Anunnaki" but does not answer it. There are other unanswered questions. His failure to speculate is quite legitimate if he is sticking to the clay tablets. Also older tablets are appearing in Transylvania (which does also have some of the best gold fields). There is also the question of when the Twelfth Planet (Planet X) will return.

As a remote viewer I am not under the same constraints. I do not have to satisfy publishers or take any undue notice of peer reviews. Thus I will give my current scenario on those ETs which have dabbled in Earth affairs. Publish and be dammed.

The Reptoids who are usually described as 12 foot high reptiles walking their hind legs. There may be none left living, but they left their minds behind.

The Reptoids evolved into the Erideans who can be mistaken for men on a dark night. Their current home planet is in the Eridanus Star System.

The Erideans genetically engineered an early Earth Ape or Hominid to work as slaves on their home planet. They still have some Hominid slaves, but some escaped to the Pleiades to become the Nordic / Pleiadeans.

The Nordics genetically engineered a later Earth Ape to produce the Anunnaki to mine for radio active materials on Planet X. The Anunnaki are very tolerant of nuclear radiation.

The Anunnaki genetically engineered man from a later Earth Ape to mine for gold. Sitchin gives the detail. This lineage accounts for why the Anunnaki were interfertile with Man.

The Secrets of the Universe revolve around how to mind control your neighbour. There may be too much mind control around at present, but the origins are not of Man's making. There is too much slavery in the Universe, but slaves have a horrible habit of escaping.

Man may be unique in having the power of speach. All other ETs appear to be purely telepathic. This is no problem in one to one communication or even addressing a conference. What a telepath can not do is appear on Television and say "I am the Lord thy God". In a telepathic society there can be little crime as everyone knows what is going on. Similarly there can be very little free will. Man's Original Sin was to have the power of speech. Jehovah / Enlil was a telepathic mute and speech was something he could not forgive. It did not seem to worry the other Anunnaki.

Most of the Anunnaki went native as Man began to evolve his own free will. History is written by winners so the Anunnaki were written out. Planet X now appears to be empty. There are some Anunnaki left on the Moons of Mars and the Badlands of the Asteroid Belt.

Kind regards - Edmund Meadows

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2001 7:21 pm 

Edmund...

Why dont you "remote view" Mars and the spicificl local of the imager i have in my post on this B.B. on Mars..and tell me if they be Pleidians or Reptoids... or Annunaki who supposedly inhabit only Mars moons?

I have no doubt the annunaki were not wrriten out of history but are indeed *IN* that history and have chosne for a time to step OUTSIDE of our social and ethical evotion and to see what we make of ourselves and they indeed might now be termed "The Watchers".

Edmund, maybe you should ask yourself how many of your beliefs are convenient and not so remote "views" ..and how many you have acquired through deliberate search?

I think the final chapters of what is will be far more astounding than any B move Sci-Fi writings and movie can present. But in the meantime I hope those "ded Gods" do listen to you..and I hope they do view mankind kindly...

Tripp

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2001 9:02 pm 

RE: Farseeing, according to the US military's program methods.

When I first learned of the US Military's work in remote veiwing, a very simple and obvious thought occured.

If they discovered that it works, they would have immediately begun work on methods of either jamming the opposition's use of the same techniques, or of imposing full spectrum fakes overlayed on reality to fool the opposition when they tried remote viewing the US.

Its the military. Every weapon needs a defense lest the enemy discover the weapon. A new weapon once used, is exposed and immediately becomes the enemy's top priority for theft.

Considering the Russians had been working on the same methodologies during that same time period, I have to assume that either

a. the US Military has found ways and means of blocking/jamming public and enemy use of the technique, or

b. they have placed in position whatever is needed to overlay a false impression for external eaves-droppers.

Either way, I assume the methodology has been rendered at least 90% useless by the Western military, long before it was allowed to became public knowledge.

Since much of the Multiple Alien Galactic Federation of Super Heroes and Super Villains scenario can be laid at the feet of John Lear, I also assume that this is the scenario chosen by the military for wide dispersal on all misinformation 'channel's.

But that is just my opinion... :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2001 8:35 am 
Dear All,

To Tripp.
My readings over a couple of years are that some Anunnaki are resident in the Moons of Mars and the Badlands of the Asteroid Belt (which is a good place to hide from other ETs). From time to time conferences of all ET races are held on Pluto to discuss this troublesome bunch of escaped slaves (us). For details of ET colonies on Earth, ask the Military. There does seem to be a colony of Greys in Area 51. NASA knows more about the Anunnaki than it is prepared to let on, and does seem to have a colony. All other ETs appear to be transient and not resident.

Most of the Anunnaki I have been in contact with are in a state of "living death". That is that they have died, but in order to put off reincarnation have been vampiring the living for energy. The worst offender was Jehovah / Enlil. I have had friendly contact with both Enki and Inanna. I will not give any character references for the rest and the sooner they reincarnate the better as they are the source of all black magic, mind control, religion and worse.

When I looked I made Planet X an empty planet which glowed in the dark. Another remote viewer gave the reading to me 2 years ago that the current population is 3 but was once 30,000,000.

If you do not like my views, you can always do your own remote viewing.

To Gem.

When the CIA invented the Remote Viewing Protocol in the 1970s for the psychic viewing of Russian activities, they broke a basic rule of war. On inventing a new weapon, one should next invent the counter weapon, which they did not do. The counter weapon is Remote Psychotherapy, which coupled with Remote Viewing makes a formidable combination. It is also very good for one's Karma, and winds up the ungodly no end. Some people get the same results as remote viewers by dowsing, intuition and other methods, so there is considerable overlap.

I use remote psychotherapy to remote view, which is why my email is read by every agency with access to Echelon. The last posting was read by both the NSA and the FBI (Carnivore). Then in the last 3 months there have been the 29 anonymous virus emails all reading much the same. These came from many people in many parts of the world. They all gave excellent links into a very well known cult.

Most of my work now is demonology (there are plenty of demons on 2 legs) and purging old fossilised malice.

Kind regards - Edmund Meadows.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2001 10:15 am 
Edmund...

I do employ remote viewing myself actually..

The remote viewing I emply uses the lens of the Mars Global Surveyor Satellite.

My understanding of remote view is that the results are meaningless and the exercise pointless if these results cannot be in some way and portion validated by real investigation. Beyond that, of those trained by military and speaking on remote viewing, I have never heard them speak of 'interviews". I understand one can not be "trained" in remote viewing from video casettes.. sort of like getting being sent course materials and gettng a diploma through the mails. Is there any way to, again, validate such learning of remote viewing.

Personally, I have yet to see any remote viewing notes vith validated results that led me to believe it was a worthwhile endeavor. The R.V. notes and conclusions I have seen in fact I found to be very discouraging and indicative of a preconception and mental predisposition of the viewer...

For the record, the results from remote viewing using the lens of the Mars Global Surveyor camera have been repeated with a extremely high degree of accuracy, demonstrating repeatabily along with verifiiable and objective results.

I have personally seen

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2001 7:58 am 
Site Admin

To the above "Deleted" member "Tripp".

We had a mild server glitch and your registration was deleted eroneously. Please reregister if you please.

Thanks

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2001 2:39 pm 
Dear Tripp,

You complain that remote viewers see what ever they want to see. The same can be said of critics and skeptics. You are right in assuming that results should be capable of being validated in the physical world or at least a sample. My own formal training consisted of watching 2 TV programs and being chucked in the deep end (by an ex military) in a workshop of a paranormal conference. I was one of those who was ready. That was near 6 years ago. My advise to anyone interested but not able to make the jump, is to take a formal course to put in the reality factor. It appears that your knowledge of remote viewing and allied subjects is limited to what the Military want you to know.

Nowadays I locate on emotion and do not use coordinate remote viewing. CRV works best with 2 people. Using location on emotion, the target is the second person, and this works better for solo work. It also works better on people than objects.

In view of your comments, I will not bother to give some readings I got on Sunday about what lays behind the photos, which were quite incongruous. Anyway to build up a reliable scenario takes a few days, and this was results from just one day. Hard luck to our dear email tappers as they only have 10% so far.

Encouraging dead Anunnaki (operating from beyond the grave as vampires to avoid reincarnation) to reincarnate is far more rewarding. The total of virus emails from that cult is now up to 31.

Kind regards - Edmund Meadows.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2001 9:37 pm 

Hi Edmund

You wrote:

When the CIA invented the Remote Viewing Protocol in the 1970s for the psychic viewing of Russian activities, they broke a basic rule of war. On inventing a new weapon, one should next invent the counter weapon, which they did not do.

GEM:

As I said, the military would immediately begin work on countermeasures. The military does not consider its next move. It is regimented and goes about its established procedures one after the other without pause, in an orderly fashion. It does not forget to insure that a new and useful weapon must have its own security and protection from the enemy.

Once you use a weapon, your enemy knows its useable.

Considering the Russians were working on the exact same subject at the same time, it is impossible for me to imagine the US Mil not immediately enacting a counter-measures program at the first hint of success.

While I am willing to entertain almost any sort of scenario - from The InterGalactic Federation of Star Brother Super-heroes, to star-hopping planet-seeders who never stop to see the fruits of their labour... please do not ask me to believe the US Mil forgot to enact counter-measures on an untraceable spying system, which d*amn near anybody could learn to access.

Even I have my limits. :)

GEM

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2001 10:34 pm 

Inquiry: The Missing Link

What has remote viewing got to do with the Missing Link?? Was there a specific point you were trying to make? I've gotten lost on this one.

As missing link, I assume the title refers to the stage between neanderthal and cromagnon, which has left no fossilized remains.

In my opinion, the entire Evolution Theory works apparently perfectly for most terran anima, but methinks Sitchin has severely jeapordized the model of human past built by the Antiquarians.

External intervention and constant manipulation put all ancient fossilized human remains' origins into question.

If archeologists still refuse to publicly admit that all ancient human civilizations explode fullblown onto the scene and then begin to deteriorate, rather than the publicly stated method of gradual growth from rural/migrant beginnings into a city-state culture, how can we expect them to investigate openly that which spits in the face of all the rest of their fully-accepted academic mistruths and lays waste their occupation and incomes.

We can't expect it, because they won't do it. Would you destroy the source of your own income. Unlikely.

The missing link is simply that huge chunk of evolution we might have undergone, had we not been artificially altered. We may have turned out entirely different had we been left to evolve unmolested.

G.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2001 2:15 am 
I think what is most amazing about the discussions of the "missing link" in the fossil record between slightly evolved primates and modern man .. is that there is in fact NO evolution that time fram which amounts to an evoltuionary BLINK of the eye. There can never be any fossil record to fill that gap of the missing link as that fime frame itself volates the basic tenants of evotion itself... that it is both GRADUAL and step-wise weeding out of of evolutionary changes which are disadvantageus and "survival of the fittest" assurance of advantageuous traits. Yet so many changes occured in this time period bringing somewhat evolved primate very close to what is now modern man that the changes can only be said to be an abrupt transformation.

I dont know that it can be said that "all" human civilizations LEPT or explode to full blown civilizations but certainly some notworthy civilizaitons did leap to predominance from no prior evidence of socialization and even at times.. no evidence of any notworthy habitation.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2001 10:31 am 

Before i ever heard of Sitchin, I kept picking up things in my reading that made me know civilization was ancient and knowledge has waxed and waned...Never was I able to believe the 2000 BC christian creation of man date, nor did I believe man had time to really evolve to the Sumerian state based on archeological finds..Always suspected we had help..I remember being so excited when I discovered Von Daniken's 'Chariots of the Gods'!

My opinions on the subject are constantly evolving, but at this time I firmly believe the Annunaki helped the Sumerians learn a system of government, writing, building in order to control them for their purpose. I've read nothing that leads me to believe they were benevolent 'gods' nurturing their creation. They created us to exploit us, and were so enraged at our self will that they dumped us out of their garden in hopes we would return to the apeman we were....except for Enki, none of them seem to see us as anything but domesticated cattle.

Gee, I just realized I've been referring to the created man as us...and so we are, with some Annunaki genes thrown in from interbreeding. I dont think we are getting dumber...not by a long shot. We've had our setbacks, caused by natural catastrophes and sometimes, darn it, but the manifestation of evil self will, but we're gonna make it..and someday it will be us colonizing other worlds, and if me and mine have a hand in it, love will be there.
nuf said.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2001 7:44 am 

I think we are in serious trouble because we are short circuiting or maybe I should say working to shut down the "Survival of the Fittest" method of evolution that has served mankind so well. For example, when we nurse people that are sub-standard either physically or mentally and they live to procreate we are defeating the survival process and muddying the gene waters. Instead of naturally weeding those traits out we are encouraging them to survive and spread throughout the collective gene pool.

This has only started happening in the last 100-150 years or so and you see the results.

(Edited by Star Gazer at 6:47 am on Nov. 30, 2001)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2003 11:23 am 

Quote:
Quote: from Star Gazer on 4:44 am on Nov. 30, 2001
I think we are in serious trouble because we are short circuiting or maybe I should say working to shut down the "Survival of the Fittest" method of evolution that has served mankind so well. For example, when we nurse people that are sub-standard either physically or mentally and they live to procreate we are defeating the survival process and muddying the gene waters. Instead of naturally weeding those traits out we are encouraging them to survive and spread throughout the collective gene pool.

This has only started happening in the last 100-150 years or so and you see the results.

(Edited by Star Gazer at 6:47 am on Nov. 30, 2001)

Star gazer you are sounding like a NAZI.
Sorry, but I think the spirit of man is the important object here and the most powerful are those that perhaps have no use of their body or possibly they have no use of the normal mind, which might enable them to go beyond what you think is intelligent to greater than normal thought patterns. Yet the spirit will live on, mentally retarded or physically handicapped. You might want to watch out or you'll be reincarnated into a person you feel is not worthy to live.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 5:20 am 

Missing link? go to Bfro.com
Anthropolgy is in a laugh-able state of dissarray, and always has been. some of the most precious beliefs we have ( like brain size = intelligence) were recently shattered when Homo-florensis was discovered last year.
As to missing links, there is an abundance of evidence to show that the world contained many hominoids simultaneously in the the past, and even now we have tens of thousands of people claiming to have seen yetis or bigfoot, but this evidence is suppressed.
The oldest novel on earth, the epic of Gilgamesh, includes a hominid that is less than human.
The idea that man has a nice clean "line of descent" has always been preposterous. The Leakey family, and Lucy, are swill sponsored for a vacuous public.

Saying that THAT is anthropology, or even science, is like saying that Michael Jackson is rock and roll, or Oprah is journalism.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2005 1:19 am 

I went to Bfro.com but I didn't know where to look. I agree that anthropology is nowhere close to the truth. It's going to be a real shocker to 98% of the world's population when the truth becomes known.

Page 1 of 4 [ 51 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next