It is currently Wed Jan 17, 2018 9:33 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 3 of 3 [ 32 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 3:32 pm 

the 3rd prophecy of fatima is supposed to be the "death" of the modern church, and Pope Benny *achtung!* is a strong front runner for the role of the guy driving when the cart turns over.

PP, your scenario makes alot of sense. hmmmmm. do you (any of ya'll) have any thoughts on Saddam's dopplegangers? where'd they go once we had boots on the ground? i mean, they were all over the news in the run-up...but then *poof*.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 1:34 pm 

yeah. i am sorry that it will be so traumatic for so many, though. so far, i still like my "there is one god and we are him" philosophy. the "there is one god and we made him" thing only goes so far for me.

and now for what i promised would be in every thread with a mention of the moon (thanks editor for pointing out the "search" capabilities...and thanks for having the capabilities!!!)
i seem to have forgotten that the volume of the moon and the volume of the pacific ocean are the same...hmmmmm
http://www.moonphases.info/

(i'll be inserting this interesting tidbit in the threads where the moon shows up. so feel free to inore it if you see it again. or don't.)

Page 3 of 3 [ 32 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3